Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250026 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3420 on: January 21, 2008, 07:01:54 AM »
I hope the moving goes well, Pyraxis. :)

My quick bitch is that I had a psychiatrist appointment to go to today and they rang and canceled because they said the doctor was sick. He is supposed to ring me himself tomorrow. But I don't want to go see him if he is sick!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Soph

« Reply #3421 on: January 21, 2008, 07:16:56 AM »
40 thounsand acounts to delete  >:(
locked out again

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3422 on: January 21, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »
I got a bunch of work dumped on me out of nowhere on top of my usual work.   The only good that can come of this is extra hours.   I should look for a new job that is more compatible with my school schedule.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3423 on: January 21, 2008, 11:02:57 AM »

More driving problems!!

A little old lady this time. I did not hit her car, but she was drifting into my lane. I saw her in time to dodge her car, but I jumped the curb and cut a tire!! The road curved, but her path did not.

SHIT, it was cold!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #3424 on: January 21, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

More driving problems!!

A little old lady this time. I did not hit her car, but she was drifting into my lane. I saw her in time to dodge her car, but I jumped the curb and cut a tire!! The road curved, but her path did not.

SHIT, it was cold!

Glad your ok!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3425 on: January 21, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »

More driving problems!!

SHIT, it was cold!

Glad your ok!!

Thanks.

Ya know, the SAD is not so bad this year (things don't seem so bad), but the MAD(!!) is alive and doing well. It seems like almost every week my blood boils for one reason or another.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3426 on: January 21, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »
That's what machine guns are for.

ozymandias

« Reply #3427 on: January 21, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

More driving problems!!

SHIT, it was cold!

Glad your ok!!

Thanks.

Ya know, the SAD is not so bad this year (things don't seem so bad), but the MAD(!!) is alive and doing well. It seems like almost every week my blood boils for one reason or another.

Yeah, with me it's peevishness, sometimes things just set me off easier this time of year.  Maybe it's not being outdoors as much, not being able to connect with nature like I love to do. 
Oh well, in a couple of months or less, I'll be able to do that, take my hikes, maybe even do some post winter run off rock hounding.  <sigh> 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3428 on: January 21, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

More driving problems!!

SHIT, it was cold!

Glad your ok!!

Thanks.

Yeah, with me it's peevishness, sometimes things just set me off easier this time of year.  Maybe it's not being outdoors as much, not being able to connect with nature like I love to do. 
Oh well, in a couple of months or less, I'll be able to do that, take my hikes, maybe even do some post winter run off rock hounding.  <sigh> 

You said a mouthful there!

When the weather finally turns pleasant, I usually go on spring ephemeral rescue missions.  Some of my proudest accomplishments include salvaging tiny plants in danger of being trampled under the feet of ignorant bovines who swarm the parks at weather's break with absolutely no regard for the delicacy and natural beauty that is spring's flush of winter's ruin.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3429 on: January 21, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »
Cows wander around in your parks?

Are they feral?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3430 on: January 21, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »
Cows wander around in your parks?

Are they feral?

Uhm, I was disrespecting the local human cohabitants of this area.

We do not have cows in the parks.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3431 on: January 21, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »
 :zoinks:

I started to THINK that, but there were
feral cows on the Gettysburg site. Figured
maybe they had migrated.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3432 on: January 21, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »
:zoinks:

I started to THINK that, but there were
feral cows on the Gettysburg site. Figured
maybe they had migrated.

I'm sure some have, but the ones to which I refer carry two udders with one teat each, I believe, not one udder with four teats.

As many calves as some of them have though, I wonder of they are proportioned likewise.

ozymandias

« Reply #3433 on: January 21, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »

Uhm, I was disrespecting the local human cohabitants of this area.

We do not have cows in the parks.

Yeah, it takes humans to fuck things up.  I'd rather deal with cows, at least they are predictable, less noisy and their shit provides good fertlizer.

duncvis

« Reply #3434 on: January 21, 2008, 10:54:30 PM »
I wish I could sleep. I cant do more than doze without being able to get horizontal. sodding kids.  :yawn: