Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251495 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3330 on: January 10, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »
Some fucking asshole just buzzed my house in a WW 2 fighter plane. :plane:   Low enough so that I could see the fuckers face!   :finger:  Then he turns around and buzzes an adjacent valley that also has some homes in it.   >:(  It was freakin loud!!  One of these days I am seriously going to get into model rocketry and keep one on standby whenever these fucktards do that.   :evillaugh:  Yes they fly that low.   :grrr:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3331 on: January 10, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »
Used to love it, when they'd do that,
at my mom's.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3332 on: January 10, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »
Hope that a traffic tower somewhere notices how low he was flying. He'll be grounded. :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3333 on: January 10, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »
Oversensitive fire alarms.  :grrr:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #3334 on: January 10, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »
Hope that a traffic tower somewhere notices how low he was flying. He'll be grounded. :evillaugh:

Unfortunately, the airport that it comes out of is a small, privately operated little richmans airport.  Boys and their toys, if'n ya know what I mean.   ::)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3335 on: January 11, 2008, 06:07:21 AM »
Why do I have to be such a fucking slut?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3336 on: January 11, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »
Why do I have to be such a fucking slut?

You don't.

Not really.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3337 on: January 11, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »

Unfortunately, the airport that it comes out of is a small, privately operated little richmans airport.  Boys and their toys, if'n ya know what I mean.   ::)

And there are no others in the (relative) vicinity?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3338 on: January 11, 2008, 12:01:02 PM »

Not really, the nearest REAL air traffic control tower is at the Portland Maine Jetport.  And their job is mostly to keep passenger and other large planes out of each others way.  Any small planes tracked are of those that may be travelling some distance or have filed a flight plan.  any small planes flying that low and not very far from their origins are not really tracked.  The only exception would be if they wandered into the flight path of another plane.  For somebody pretending to be a WW 2 flying ace and flying low, the only way I would have to do anything about it is to record their plane number and report it to police.  And that would be a joke!   ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3339 on: January 11, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »
What a shame. That idiot deserves to be grounded for risking other people like that. :grrr:

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3340 on: January 11, 2008, 12:58:58 PM »
What a shame. That idiot deserves to be grounded for risking other people like that. :grrr:

Agreed.   :plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3341 on: January 11, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »

Not really, the nearest REAL air traffic control tower is at the Portland Maine Jetport.  And their job is mostly to keep passenger and other large planes out of each others way.  Any small planes tracked are of those that may be travelling some distance or have filed a flight plan.  any small planes flying that low and not very far from their origins are not really tracked.  The only exception would be if they wandered into the flight path of another plane.  For somebody pretending to be a WW 2 flying ace and flying low, the only way I would have to do anything about it is to record their plane number and report it to police.  And that would be a joke!   ::)

I like your idea of firing a rocket across his bow, a lot more.

It would take some small degree of finesse (calculating a predictable rocket launch) to get it into his view, safely, but funny. He might choose to go play somewhere else.

We have a small airport nearby also, but we also have quite a few open fields to fly over, where the risk to homeowners is minimal. They have just expanded the runway, though, and private Leer Jets can now land there. They are noisy, but at least they fly in a sane manner.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #3342 on: January 11, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

I like your idea of firing a rocket across his bow, a lot more.

It would take some small degree of finesse (calculating a predictable rocket launch) to get it into his view, safely, but funny. He might choose to go play somewhere else.

We have a small airport nearby also, but we also have quite a few open fields to fly over, where the risk to homeowners is minimal. They have just expanded the runway, though, and private Leer Jets can now land there. They are noisy, but at least they fly in a sane manner.

True it would take some finesse, but, I figure if he's that low and even sees it, he'll probably shit in his flight suit if it comes close enough.  Plus it would be hilarious if he complained to the cops and then have to explain why he was flying so low to begin with to even be concerned with it.  :laugh:  They are supposed to fly at least a thousand feet above structures unless they have special clearance, like taking aerial photo's.  This douchebag was going way too fast for that, more like he was doing a strafing run.   ::)  We have a lot of forests and mountains where he could have done this particular maneuvering, I mean there's a National Forest 5-10 minutes flight away from my house and three long lakes. 

Testosterone poisoning, I guess.   :-\

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3343 on: January 11, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »
still no internet or TV. TV should get on monday. :P yum yum TV.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3344 on: January 11, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »
When you gonna get me?