Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251434 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2940 on: December 02, 2007, 08:03:44 AM »
Stupid last.fm won't update my sig.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2941 on: December 02, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »
fuck wankplanet. Spokane, you can say whatever you want here. :P this is a much funner place.

i got censored there too. pissed me off.

You must have saw my rant there about me thinking I'm  being discriminated and what is everyone's thoughts on me about my topics I posted and how I came out as and guess what, Alex locked that topic.  :wanker:

Gee why didn't he ban me again if having multiple accounts is an violation of the forums.

My guess is that Alex will ban you now.

No I'm still there. My guess he he only locks topics sock puppets create but thank god the forum is too big for him to keep up with it  because he doesn't have the time to be on the forum and patrolling it while he has school and a life. I'd be pissed if my topics kept being locked and I am trying to find answers and support. I can't do it here nor at Zomg.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2942 on: December 02, 2007, 02:53:08 PM »
Maybe the testosterone charged bullshit is over. Today, the young guy helped me through pages and pages, deep into the companies UNIX based areas. I was OK, although I may have some trouble at first, just remembering the commands, which take a form, for certain functions, that causes me stress and I get no picture memroies of them. They will be difficult for me to learn, flawlessly.

I'm bitchin' about not being able to think more flexibly.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2943 on: December 02, 2007, 03:03:36 PM »
Unix, mate? Get that Linux live CD and you can have all the practise you need.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2944 on: December 02, 2007, 03:21:06 PM »
Unix, mate? Get that Linux live CD and you can have all the practise you need.

Funny! I ordered it last summer and it came in three days, but I lost it during the cleaning (piranha feeding) frenzy, which preceded my mom's arrival. I re-ordered it over three weeks ago and it still has not been delivered. Strange!

The commands I always used in DOS and the commands I have used in my limited experience with Linux have always made sense and I could remember the progressions quite easily or refer to a legend, sometimes. Some of the command lines we use are just plain stupid!

... and the legends are nonsensical!

(I will get this, but I need to "use it" for a while, before I am proficient)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2945 on: December 02, 2007, 03:59:29 PM »
Well, sometimes it's because the commands are actually pretty stupid. Or perhaps I'm the only one to think that renaming a file isn't the same as moving it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2946 on: December 02, 2007, 06:22:52 PM »
My wife's car got hit twice at different time when she was out today both while parked because of ice taking out a tail light and ripping the bumper got police report numbers on both what a pain in the ass
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2947 on: December 03, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »
My wife's car got hit twice at different time when she was out today both while parked because of ice taking out a tail light and ripping the bumper got police report numbers on both what a pain in the ass

That sucks. Someone hit my car once and dented the fender a little bit and then on July 8th 2006 someone else hit that same spot again and I didn't even notice it had happened until my Dad had pointed it out to me because I was telling him my air bag sign keeps flashing. I was at work and the reason why I never noticed the dented in fender was because it was on the passenger side and I don't go studying my car before I get in and I have no reason to walk on the passenger side of my car, only the driver side. I assume the hitting occurred on July 8th because that was the day when I saw my air bag sign flashing when I got off work.

and my bitch for today is my car still hasn't been fixed. When will they get the fricken' police report? What if they never get it? Then what?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2948 on: December 03, 2007, 02:09:19 AM »
Cars cause nothing but problems.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2949 on: December 03, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »
I hate school plays. They fucking suck.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2950 on: December 03, 2007, 01:44:27 PM »
school plays truamatized me.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2951 on: December 03, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »

We have a winter concert coming up last time I took too much Xanax and only had vague  memories of it :-[

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2952 on: December 03, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
I remember being in a school play when I was a kid. I didn't really enjoy it and I remember being in a classroom play too we were putting on for the first graders and I hated it too. It was the socializing that got to me and I didn't really understand the rules. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I remember my group fired me from my lines and gave me no lines at all. The only programs I liked was when my music class put on singing programs. They were always the easiest. All I did was stand on the risers and sing with my class but when I was little (under 7) I never sang because I was shy. 

But when I did drama in high school that one year, I actually enjoyed performing and it proved everyone wrong about me I wasn't some low functioning person.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2953 on: December 03, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
that's cool Spokane. 8)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2954 on: December 03, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »

We have a winter concert coming up last time I took too much Xanax and only had vague  memories of it :-[

Neat trick, though. I wish I had thought of that earlier.

- Albert Einstein