Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251061 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2925 on: November 29, 2007, 07:58:05 AM »
Quote from: Email from Office Bitch
We will be open on Monday, Dec 31.  Anyone who does not show up for work on Monday, Dec 31 will be terminated.

There's the perfect chance I've been waiting for!
Make sure you cover yourself so you can collect unemployment
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #2926 on: November 29, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »
I've officially been added to the list of people that the office doesn't like.

Here's the four people that everyone in the office talks about behind thier backs.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9634579776

Forwarded to me via email.  Everyone else had a big laugh.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:10:29 AM by Tesla »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2927 on: November 29, 2007, 01:23:07 PM »
I've officially been added to the list of people that the office doesn't like.

Here's the four people that everyone in the office talks about behind thier backs.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9634579776

Forwarded to me via email.  Everyone else had a big laugh.

You're a good dancer man :LOL:

Fuck 'em anyway.

I'm sure I have similar status in my office.  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2928 on: November 29, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »
Why is it okay for other aspies to ask a weird question on WP in the adult discussion and not me? I got told I was being made fun of and making myself look stupid and looking like a perv and she told me their questions aren't inappropriate as mine. Why can't I tell the fucking difference and other aspies can?  ??? That's why I don't even post in that board anymore because of discrimination I was getting and then the ban.
I guess aspie forums aren't safe to ask away what's on your mind because you can get the same crap there you  get from NTs and they're support forums? Yeah right. What do I expect, they're human beings too, not another living creatures. They can have the same reactions and feelings an NT has.

duncvis

« Reply #2929 on: December 01, 2007, 03:43:46 PM »
I have a feeling I'm going to regret not finding time to refill my escitalopram prescription on friday.  >:(

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2930 on: December 01, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »
As of right now, I hate paying my bills. I had to go out and look for an envelope to buy, and then look in my spare bedroom for my roll of stamps but couldn't figure out what I did with them. So I found one of the 27 cent stands stuck onto a happy meal Garden toy so I peeled it off and put it on the envelope and put three 2 cents stamps on it and put it in the outgoing mail box out in the hallway for the mail man to get.
I hate having to go shopping for things I need because then I have to change my routines so that's why I never bought any envelopes yet because one, I hate driving and two, I hate to leave early just to go buy envelopes. If only I would just go out and buy a box of envelopes and buy some stamps, then paying my bills won't be an issue for me and I won't feel all stressed as I do it. Didn't have a problem in Montana with it. 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2931 on: December 01, 2007, 05:56:31 PM »
As of right now, I hate paying my bills. I had to go out and look for an envelope to buy, and then look in my spare bedroom for my roll of stamps but couldn't figure out what I did with them. So I found one of the 27 cent stands stuck onto a happy meal Garden toy so I peeled it off and put it on the envelope and put three 2 cents stamps on it and put it in the outgoing mail box out in the hallway for the mail man to get.
I hate having to go shopping for things I need because then I have to change my routines so that's why I never bought any envelopes yet because one, I hate driving and two, I hate to leave early just to go buy envelopes. If only I would just go out and buy a box of envelopes and buy some stamps, then paying my bills won't be an issue for me and I won't feel all stressed as I do it. Didn't have a problem in Montana with it. 

I hope that it was actually at least a 35 cent stamp, otherwise that's not going to be enough postage, Spokane Girl.

A First Class letter stamp is 41 cents.

I bought stamps at the post office recently when I had to go there to mail a package and I bought a whole box of envelopes to use for bills.

You can pay a lot of bills online or by phone these days, though.  That saves time and energy to have to find a stamp, envelope as well as the time to mail it.

ozymandias

« Reply #2932 on: December 01, 2007, 07:02:40 PM »
I fucking hate being a referee/admin. on the Island.  I told one person there that if he wanted to fucking flame somebody to do it HERE.  I gave the I2 site addy to a bloke named "Timelord" from AI, since he has a mega flame war going on with Phlexor aka "Lord Phlexor" here.  I also said the same to Phlexor, so who knows what will develop. ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2933 on: December 02, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

I was supposed to dawg the trail of a, younger than me by twenty five years, MENTOR, todeay.

I got my ass licked over and over, though!

I don't think that certain people should be in charge of showing edlers where stuff is at. His job was simple. Get me up to speed on the UNIX part of the companiy sytstems He was supposed to help me with the text commands that we need to use. (I totally get it, but some of the alphanumericals baffle me - I can't really do numbers and letters together very well  without pictures and I have been struggling) He has been telling everone how I work too hard and amke the others look bad.He even grabbed my arm, in a playful, gonna gitcha kind of way, to shove me around, goof a bit to build comraderie (but once, he ended up on the floor with my foot on his balls and my, stronger than his by wide margins, hand on his throat) and jumped back two full steps. He sid, SHIT! This old man is solid muscle! GOD DAMN grab his arms! SHit! He's like a damn tree. You can't move him!

OK I am done with the testosterone charged games - I just want him to help me with the fucking computer shit.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2934 on: December 02, 2007, 03:18:05 AM »
It was a 37 cent stamp Callaway.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2935 on: December 02, 2007, 03:27:22 AM »
fuck wankplanet. Spokane, you can say whatever you want here. :P this is a much funner place.

i got censored there too. pissed me off.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2936 on: December 02, 2007, 04:26:51 AM »
fuck wankplanet. Spokane, you can say whatever you want here. :P this is a much funner place.

You must have saw my rant there about me thinking I'm  being discriminated and what is everyone's thoughts on me about my topics I posted and how I came out as and guess what, Alex locked that topic.  :wanker:

Gee why didn't he ban me again if having multiple accounts is an violation of the forums.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2937 on: December 02, 2007, 05:21:00 AM »
fuckinell. i need some fucking wine! stupid irish drunk society won't let me buy any until an ungodly amount of time has passed... which is like... 13.30 or something. fuckssake.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2938 on: December 02, 2007, 06:02:54 AM »

You must have saw my rant there about me thinking I'm  being discriminated and what is everyone's thoughts on me about my topics I posted and how I came out as and guess what, Alex locked that topic.  :wanker:

Gee why didn't he ban me again if having multiple accounts is an violation of the forums.

My guess is that Alex will ban you now.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2939 on: December 02, 2007, 06:06:21 AM »
Banned members behave. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein