Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252043 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2910 on: November 28, 2007, 12:50:51 AM »

I hate being too tired to sleep.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2911 on: November 28, 2007, 01:42:03 AM »
I hate brushing my hair. I use cream rinse but there is still knots in my hair. I also keep my hair cut short because long hair is a nusance to brush. I have my boyfriend brush my hair to save my time of doing it but on my work nights I do it because he is sleeping and is up for a short bit just to see me and goes to bed and I don't ask him very much to brush my hair, only on my days off I do.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2912 on: November 28, 2007, 06:17:48 AM »

That is the leading cause of my sleeplessness.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2913 on: November 28, 2007, 06:21:45 AM »

That happens with me, too, but my main reasons are that my body doesn't tell me that I'm tired and my brain refuses to shut up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2914 on: November 28, 2007, 07:10:45 AM »
I have go out and get prices on materials my supplier can't get it's unnerving to say the least, some of the places I have never even been and I will be asking about materials nobody seems to be able to get.  I think if will be futile but have to try
I just got a price of over $9700 on materials only and that is only the coating that goes over other stuff  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 09:54:04 AM by parts »

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2915 on: November 28, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
Oh god I miss Spokane again. I was told the B&J hospital is on Division street in downtown so now I have to go back and drive on that street and see if it's really there.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2916 on: November 28, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »

After I logged offf, here, I tried to sleep, but none came.

Right now, I am running on adrenaline or something. I had two hours of sleep the night before, no naps between time. I am getting more wired as the day progressess. This is a standard thing. I go for about two weeks approaching some normallcy and then something ... something ... happens.

My mornal thirty two hour day becomes sevent eight hours. Sometimes it is more like a four day period with no sleep. Then I sleep like a sohmbitch, at least five or six hours ata atime.

Nothing but pot has ever helped.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2917 on: November 28, 2007, 03:56:11 PM »

Other than that ... I ain't got nuthun'

Life is good  -

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2918 on: November 28, 2007, 04:11:48 PM »

Right now, I am running on adrenaline or something. I had two hours of sleep the night before, no naps between time. I am getting more wired as the day progressess. This is a standard thing. I go for about two weeks approaching some normallcy and then something ... something ... happens.

My mornal thirty two hour day becomes sevent eight hours. Sometimes it is more like a four day period with no sleep. Then I sleep like a sohmbitch, at least five or six hours ata atime.

I have the same type thing and even had a sleep study done with no conclusive results.  In collage it was a few bong its that put me out but hose days are past I now take  klonopin  with a RX helps some but not never enough

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2919 on: November 28, 2007, 05:12:48 PM »

I have the same type thing and even had a sleep study done with no conclusive results.  In collage it was a few bong its that put me out but hose days are past I now take  klonopin  with a RX helps some but not never enough

You did a sleep study, too?

... wearing all the pads, tracking all your body functions and brain wave activity for a couple weeks at a time?

:rofl:

Was it a failure, like it was with me?

They later told me I was asleep when I could repeat every word they had said. They told me I was dreaming while I was talking to them. They told me that my sleep patterns do not indicate a restful state. They told me that I don't sleep normally!

:NO SHIT!!:

They tried to medicate me, based on the study, to no avail. The more shit they pumped into me the worse I became. I even broke things in their lab, one night. They should not tell me it's a fucking mirror and not to look at it! I put a table through it, in a very hyper state, during the second round of sleepdrugs. None of it helped me.

:hair:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 05:20:42 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2920 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »

You did a sleep study, too?

... wearing all the pads, tracking all your body functions and brain wave activity for a couple weeks at a time?

:rofl:

Was it a failure, like it was with me.

They later told me I was asleep when I could repeat every word they had said. They told me I was dreaming while I was talking to them. They told me that my sleep patterns do not indicate a restful state. They told me that I don't sleep normally!

:NO SHIT!!:

They tried to medicate me, based on the study, to no avail. The more shit they pumped into me the worse I became. I even broke things in their lab, one night. They should not tell me it's a fucking mirror and not to look at it! I put a table through it after the second round of drugs.

:hair:

Yeah I think it's an insurance scam, they told me the same thing :wanker:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2921 on: November 28, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
An insurance scam would, at least, makes sense.

I believe that sleep science is yet to be discovered.

:plus: for a reasonable theory.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 05:28:24 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2922 on: November 29, 2007, 01:46:40 AM »
I slept more than I expected. Upped the melatonin dose so that might have helped. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2923 on: November 29, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
I slept less than two hours last night :violin:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #2924 on: November 29, 2007, 07:52:23 AM »
Quote from: Email from Office Bitch
We will be open on Monday, Dec 31.  Anyone who does not show up for work on Monday, Dec 31 will be terminated.

There's the perfect chance I've been waiting for!
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.