Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250250 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2670 on: November 13, 2007, 07:03:55 AM »
thank you, sweetle.  :hug:

perhaps they can do something for my insane hormones, too.

honestly, it's never one thing at a time, is it?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2671 on: November 13, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
honestly, it's never one thing at a time, is it?

:agreed:

:hug:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2672 on: November 13, 2007, 07:34:33 AM »
the steroid cream is fucking useless, and i've got it more or less all over now, so i can't use steroid cream to that extent anyway.

over a year since i've slept properly.  i'm just a tad fed up with it.  homoepathic hospital appointment tomorrow again.  if they offer me something which will "make it worse before it gets better", will you all visit me in prison?

I hope you find something that works.  I had it pretty bad for a few years in my teens, and the moisturising cream and petroleum jelly I was given just made it worse, but steroid creams work great for me.  It needs a strong steroid cream and sometimes an antibiotic cream to get it under control when it's really bad, but once it's improved, I just need some hydrocortisone once ever day or two and I don't get problems unless I'm really stressed.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #2673 on: November 13, 2007, 09:14:24 AM »
the steroid cream is fucking useless, and i've got it more or less all over now, so i can't use steroid cream to that extent anyway.

over a year since i've slept properly.  i'm just a tad fed up with it.  homoepathic hospital appointment tomorrow again.  if they offer me something which will "make it worse before it gets better", will you all visit me in prison?

I'll even bake you a chocolate cake with a hacksaw in it.  Odeon will drive the getaway car for your escape! :evillaugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2674 on: November 13, 2007, 10:26:54 AM »
Work is very slow and gas too expensive so I am stuck home all day waiting for calls
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2675 on: November 13, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »
Gasoline prices are basically criminal in how high they are.   It is sickening because oil should technically never cost more than 60 dollars a barrel, yet it is selling for over 90 lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2676 on: November 13, 2007, 11:15:08 AM »
Gasoline prices are basically criminal in how high they are.   It is sickening because oil should technically never cost more than 60 dollars a barrel, yet it is selling for over 90 lol.

Americans have it easy, or at least they would if they hadn't built such useless sprawling infrastructure.  Gas in the US is among the cheapest in the world, and we pay about 3 times as much for ours.

http://www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/en-flyer-international-fuelprices-2007.pdf

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:24:09 AM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2677 on: November 13, 2007, 11:39:50 AM »
Americans have to drive everywhere due to that infrastructure, public transportation is shit here in Jacksonville in addition to its being the largest US city landwise (spread out as FUCK).   It isn't uncommon for me to drive 25-30 miles to the beaches to hang out with my friends (it can be 60 miles roundtrip).   I go through several of gallons of gas a night and the dollar isn't worth that much otherwise.   I know we have it pretty good in regards to oil prices in comparison to other countries, just the prices themselves are out of control everywhere.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2678 on: November 13, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »

Americans have it easy, or at least they would if they hadn't built such useless sprawling infrastructure.  Gas in the US is among the cheapest in the world, and we pay about 3 times as much for ours.

Where you live, 100 miles is a very long distance, but I travel about 200 miles every weekday to transport my daughter to and home from school.

The main reason gasoline is so expensive where you live is because of the ridiculous amount of taxes that you pay on it.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2679 on: November 13, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »

Where you live, 100 miles is a very long distance, but I travel about 200 miles every weekday to transport my daughter to and home from school.

The main reason gasoline is so expensive where you live is because of the ridiculous amount of taxes that you pay on it.

:o :o :o
That would bust me.  Because of my work the vehicle I use gets very very poor millage funny thing is that I work on peoples houses to help them save energy but in the process I have to drive a truck and use a lot my self.

As for gas taxes  Ct is among the highest in the US and they do little to improve the situation. In the UK at least you get more for your money in public transit but what do they do with the rest of it?

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2680 on: November 13, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »

I'm pretty sure that one day we'll look back and be amazed at how cheap it was to destroy the environment.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2681 on: November 13, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »

I'm pretty sure that one day we'll look back and be amazed at how cheap it was to destroy the environment.
Would be better just to destroy everything period.

Destroying the environment has nothing to do with making shit cost more than it should lol.  I doubt that I will live long enough to see much of a completely destroyed environment.   Hopefully my children or grandchildren enjoy the post-apocalyptic mess left behind by the silly people who made humanity so reliant on oil in the first place.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2682 on: November 13, 2007, 01:23:07 PM »
I'm of two minds there. I see your point about not charging more than what it actually costs. On the other hand, unless something is done, we will fuck up the planet long before the next generation can do anything about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2683 on: November 13, 2007, 01:25:21 PM »
Americans have to drive everywhere due to that infrastructure, public transportation is shit here in Jacksonville in addition to its being the largest US city landwise (spread out as FUCK).   It isn't uncommon for me to drive 25-30 miles to the beaches to hang out with my friends (it can be 60 miles roundtrip).

That's why I said you would have had it easy if the US had sensible infrastructure, but because of the incredible abundance of real estate and cheap fuel, the US has built enormous sprawling cities with very little public transport, while in Europe with little space and expensive fuel, we've built compact, efficient cities with good public transport.  I can walk to the shops in 5 minutes to buy groceries, or get a bus to the local supermarket if I need a wider selection, though I prefer to get my shopping delivered, which again is possible because of the compact nature of even our suburbs.  It's quicker to get the train into Glasgow than to drive in, and while most medium-distance journeys are quicker and simpler in a car, they're usually practical via public transport too.

The US has backed itself into a corner, and hearing people in the US complain that the fuel prices are bankrupting them is similar to hearing people complain about property damage after building in an earthquake/forest fire/tornado/hurricane zone.  I know that individually you don't have much choice about it, but as a society, you've really shot yourselves in the foot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2684 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:33 PM »
Peter +

- Albert Einstein