Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250162 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2595 on: October 29, 2007, 04:01:52 PM »
Someone just registered under the name Spokane on WP. Now I wonder if people are going to think it's me. He/she is also doing diaper talk hehe and is posing as me.

I'll just play a game on there anyway pretending Spokane is real and someone else and act dense by PMing him/her and see what response I get.

They did it again? I thought that happened a week ago...

Happened on the 21st. I just didn't know about it till the day I made that post above. I happened to find a post on WP by someone who made a list of trolls and I saw spokane and I was like Huh?
So I searched the name and found posts by it. I have a feeling it's P just from reading some of the posts.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2596 on: October 29, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
Wait, Spokane's NOT a real city?  ???

ozymandias

« Reply #2597 on: October 29, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »
Mine involves a portable woodchipper.  :evillaugh:

How many people could a woodchipper chip if a woodchipper could chip people?    :P

They had a guy chip his wife in my state years ago they only found a finger he's in one of those padded places now.  So we might not know how many but since all they found was a finger we know how well it works :evillaugh:

Yeah, I read about that, he froze her body first as it would make the chipping more thorough.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2598 on: October 29, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »

How many people could a woodchipper chip if a woodchipper could chip people?    :P

They had a guy chip his wife in my state years ago they only found a finger he's in one of those padded places now.  So we might not know how many but since all they found was a finger we know how well it works :evillaugh:

Yeah, I read about that, he froze her body first as it would make the chipping more thorough.

It got real bizarre to with him claiming she was a CIA operative and they surgically removed her finger and planted it to get back at him since that's all they found
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #2599 on: October 29, 2007, 06:04:05 PM »

It got real bizarre to with him claiming she was a CIA operative and they surgically removed her finger and planted it to get back at him since that's all they found

It's amazing what psychotic manipulative people will claim as an excuse.  But, then again, we've been seeing this on a daily basis here since the last election. ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2600 on: October 29, 2007, 06:34:40 PM »

I think it is directly related to how much gasoline I have on hand and how quickly I get bored with trips back to the gas station and other associated chores to do with the prospect. I should probably do the wood first though, then the people, since the extra nitrogen from all the bodies will aid in composting the wood.

Keeping the 'possums out of the chip pile will take some doing, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2601 on: October 29, 2007, 06:58:21 PM »

I think it is directly related to how much gasoline I have on hand and how quickly I get bored with trips back to the gas station and other associated chores to do with the prospect. I should probably do the wood first though, then the people, since the extra nitrogen from all the bodies will aid in composting the wood.

Keeping the 'possums out of the chip pile will take some doing, though.

Good to see someone is thinking things out thoroughly here. I wonder what will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for you  ??? :laugh: I'll look forward to seeing your full story on FBI files in a few years Dawg! :LOL:

ozymandias

« Reply #2602 on: October 29, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
True, a good brush pile and a little gasoline............plus if you place the bodies just right in the pile makes for a good and thorough destruction of evidence.  BUT, if you have any scent of rotting flesh then you might as well put up a HUGE NEON BANNER, cause every scavenger from miles around will flock to that brush pile and scatter enough body parts to provide DNA evidence for years.  It doesn't take much these days to put a person away for Life!

duncvis

« Reply #2603 on: October 30, 2007, 04:49:10 AM »
The track counter on last.fm has gone wonky again... I just went down 200 odd tracks overnight. grr I hate my stats messing up :tantrum: </geekrage!!!1>

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2604 on: November 01, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »
Spent the last 30 minutes trying to sort out a stupid Windows XP installation. I want those 30 minutes back! :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2605 on: November 01, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »
Fucking legs are getting too muscular.
I don't fit in some of my pants now.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2606 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:07 PM »
muscle burns fat.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2607 on: November 02, 2007, 05:50:59 PM »
Stress everyday this week there has been too much
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2608 on: November 03, 2007, 12:32:43 AM »
Someone just registered under the name Spokane on WP. Now I wonder if people are going to think it's me. He/she is also doing diaper talk hehe and is posing as me.

I'll just play a game on there anyway pretending Spokane is real and someone else and act dense by PMing him/her and see what response I get.

They did it again? I thought that happened a week ago...

Happened on the 21st. I just didn't know about it till the day I made that post above. I happened to find a post on WP by someone who made a list of trolls and I saw spokane and I was like Huh?
So I searched the name and found posts by it. I have a feeling it's P just from reading some of the posts.
:LMAO:
If it is indeed P.   I am so glad that I rarely check WP.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2609 on: November 06, 2007, 01:26:10 PM »
I just cut my finger pretty good right next to the fingernail.   I got it to stop bleeding finally and now I have a bandaid on it.
:P   Internets are super serious.