Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250482 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2565 on: October 27, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »
Looks like I may have to turn on the heat in the next week or so oil is just to expensive so I'm waiting for some cold(as I sit wrapped in blankets)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2566 on: October 27, 2007, 04:55:11 AM »
Teeth itching the shit out of me.
Need something to drink.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2567 on: October 27, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »
Possibly too much information in this post so feel free to skip this one:

I have one of those crappy congestion and stress headaches right now- the kind that hurt like a bastard and make your stomach churn.   I really need to take some tablets and sleep the damn thing off, but I can't till I've worked out whether or not I'm going to have to puke before I can shift the headache.  It couldn't have happened at a worse time-I have loads of stuff to do right now, but the real bitch of it is I just realised that the 'would I be better puking before I take some painkillers?' dilemma is a pretty regular event for me.  >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2568 on: October 27, 2007, 09:47:39 AM »

I have one of those crappy congestion and stress headaches right now- the kind that hurt like a bastard and make your stomach churn.   I really need to take some tablets and sleep the damn thing off, but I can't till I've worked out whether or not I'm going to have to puke before I can shift the headache.  It couldn't have happened at a worse time-I have loads of stuff to do right now, but the real bitch of it is I just realised that the 'would I be better puking before I take some painkillers?' dilemma is a pretty regular event for me>:(

Gawd that sucks! I hope it goes away, soon!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2569 on: October 27, 2007, 09:52:14 AM »
My wife has decided that today is the day to take my daughter's loft bed apart and re-build it into a "Princess Bed" despite the fact that she is having menopausal hotflashes, constantly, right now.

I have become involved, of course.

I was against the whole idea, but my daughter thinks she is a princess, right now, so she is ALL FOR IT!

FUCK!

... oh and my daughter has always responded empathicly (I know that's not a word, but it feels better than empathetically) to my wife's hormonal state, even as an infant.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:55:19 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #2570 on: October 27, 2007, 03:35:22 PM »
My desk collapsed shortly before PI's headache struck (poor bugger's still ill btw :( ) - so have just spent the late afternoon/early evening fielding small people, feeding them and attempting to assemble a cheap flat-pack replacement. on the upside, I didnt fuck anything up, and it went up pretty smoothly. even xan was passing me screws and tools on request.  :laugh:

and the bitch? i'm hungry. microwave risotto on the horizon. *cheers feebly*

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2571 on: October 27, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »
Fell down twice today first hurting my knee then the second time I though I broke my nose on the radio next to my bed and I haven't had a drink or even my meds yet :-\

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2572 on: October 27, 2007, 03:59:27 PM »
Need something to drink.

what the fuck?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2573 on: October 27, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »
Need something to drink.

what the fuck?

Teeth itching is a new one to me too ???

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2574 on: October 27, 2007, 04:11:44 PM »
sure it ain't your gums?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2575 on: October 27, 2007, 04:25:01 PM »
Probably. Feels like teeth.
Even when they were healthy
they used to.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2576 on: October 27, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »
I get a burning sensation on my teeth and my mouth goes generally acidic if I don't brush them immediately after eating.  There's a strain of mouth bacteria that's really bad for tooth decay, and I'm sure I have it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2577 on: October 28, 2007, 02:14:43 AM »
Someone just registered under the name Spokane on WP. Now I wonder if people are going to think it's me. He/she is also doing diaper talk hehe and is posing as me.

I'll just play a game on there anyway pretending Spokane is real and someone else and act dense by PMing him/her and see what response I get.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2578 on: October 28, 2007, 03:55:23 AM »

I have one of those crappy congestion and stress headaches right now- the kind that hurt like a bastard and make your stomach churn.   I really need to take some tablets and sleep the damn thing off, but I can't till I've worked out whether or not I'm going to have to puke before I can shift the headache.  It couldn't have happened at a worse time-I have loads of stuff to do right now, but the real bitch of it is I just realised that the 'would I be better puking before I take some painkillers?' dilemma is a pretty regular event for me>:(

Gawd that sucks! I hope it goes away, soon!

Thanks Dawg- it only took me till midnight to feel well enough to keep something down.  I think it must have been the stress but it was the worst attack I've had in a long time, at one point the pain was so bad I was sure I was going to have to go to hospital.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2579 on: October 28, 2007, 04:30:46 AM »
Ops forgot the emo whining  :violin: after that last post.  :laugh: