Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251421 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2310 on: September 30, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2311 on: September 30, 2007, 04:48:54 PM »
I've got a temperature and I'm nauseous.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #2312 on: September 30, 2007, 04:57:23 PM »
why do you have tramadol?

For the headaches.

how often do you get them?

a lot it seems, the rate at which I get them is variable
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline bigbabbyblue75

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2313 on: September 30, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
Dont know if it help but there a presher point on your left hand the fleshy part beten your thum and finger pinch it and rub in a circle mite help, or you can put your hands in hot water as hot as you can stand so the blood flows to them. head akes are from to much blood in the brain and when you put you you hands in hot water it take some of the out and put it in your hands. hope it helps some or at lest lessens it for ya.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2314 on: September 30, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
don't give him a worse migraine by spelling badly.

i used to have migraines when i had to go to school. try taking some time off, A.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2315 on: September 30, 2007, 11:41:45 PM »
Broke another fucking mouthpiece.

Really need to find somewhere I can get
pipes used.

... or learn to fix them yourself, like I have done. I have replaced the stems on over a dozen pipes in the past. I try to keep them in my mouth, sometimes, and one unexpected stress hits and I bite right through them. You could also pay to have them repaired by a pipe shop if it's one of your favorites.

How do you get new stems?
Always been the weak point for me,
though I've cracked a few bowls.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2316 on: October 01, 2007, 01:11:06 AM »
I can't wait till my wisdom tooth is done coming in.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2317 on: October 01, 2007, 01:24:19 AM »
stupid internet connection. i wonder why i'm paying them at all.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2318 on: October 02, 2007, 11:30:40 AM »
Argh I hate rush hour. I thought I was going to be late for my shrink and I thought I was going to have another break down in the waiting room again thinking there be a long line at the check in. But there wasn't and I had two minutes to spare thanks to cutting through the neighborhood on the way so I cut some time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2319 on: October 02, 2007, 12:36:20 PM »

pipes used.

... or learn to fix them yourself, like I have done. I have replaced the stems on over a dozen pipes in the past. I try to keep them in my mouth, sometimes, and one unexpected stress hits and I bite right through them. You could also pay to have them repaired by a pipe shop if it's one of your favorites.

what are stems?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2320 on: October 02, 2007, 12:38:23 PM »

pipes used.

http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=W&srch=DW&tier2=130

BAM
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2321 on: October 02, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »

pipes used.

Don't you have a pipe shop nearby? They always have some refurbished pipes available, unless it's a "mall shop."  Lately, I have gone in and hand fitted a used stem from a junk drawer to my generic or cheap pipes. I find one that sort of fits and finish it at home. You can soften them in boiling water or the oven to re-shape the bend. About two hundred degrees is enough.

I sent one of my Petersons to Lowe a couple of years ago, because it is a very valuable pipe and I did not want to chance a mistake. If you have a military or stick fit stem, a Peterson System replacement might fit, but they aren't cheap.

I have also ordered once from this site, but I have only ordered numbers 648, 441 and 592. These things only vaguely resemble pipe stems and they call them "blanks."  They require some hand fitting to make them work. The amount of hand work necessary to make them fit well, makes the twenty something bucks at Lowe's seem cheap. If you have an old, well mellowed pipe, it's worth fixing.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 01:11:49 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2322 on: October 02, 2007, 04:06:29 PM »
Shopping again for things I need but at least it got me out of the house and from being bored but I forgot about my appointment about looking at an apartment. How embarrassing.  :-[

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2323 on: October 02, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »
I've got a cold and I've just had some crap cheese.  Yes, I really am the most oppressed person ever.  Not.  ;)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2324 on: October 02, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »
Spokelandia:  Not to sound weird but if you're in the picture that I think you're in, you look cute.  :)