Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250478 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2190 on: September 24, 2007, 02:10:21 AM »
I hate being misread. This guy I know keeps thinking I am being bashful and I am hiding something from him and I am not being completly honest with him. He also keeps thinking something is wrong with me or that I am mad when I am not. So irritating. Makes me wonder how often other people misread me but don't say anything.  >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2191 on: September 24, 2007, 02:24:26 AM »
Why can't people learn to drive properly one of these day I just won't stop and hit them >:D

It's because they are selfish, centered on their own desires, in a hurry to masturbate, don't really give a shit about you, but are sort of annoyed that you seem to be in their way.

Does that help?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2192 on: September 24, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »
Stressing. Things I can't help.
Not even me. Would if I could.

duncvis

« Reply #2193 on: September 24, 2007, 03:44:20 AM »
My computer chair is completely fucked.  >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2194 on: September 24, 2007, 03:45:17 AM »
My new neighbor has put up an enormous light above his garage and it burns all night long. I will have some problem dealing with the additional light-pollution in my back yard.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

I had it all sorted! I could go to my secret place and have darkness at night and deep shadows during the day. This fucking merc-vap comes in just under the leaf line and burns purple/blue evil into my eyes.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:48:22 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #2195 on: September 24, 2007, 03:46:30 AM »
Motherfucker. that's not on. :wanker:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2196 on: September 24, 2007, 04:34:05 AM »
Have you considered using a sling-shot to take it out yet?  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2197 on: September 24, 2007, 04:44:43 AM »

Yes, immediately. It's the resistance of that impulse that is causing me difficulties.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2198 on: September 24, 2007, 04:50:08 AM »

Yes, immediately. It's the resistance of that impulse that is causing me difficulties.

People can be hugely inconsiderate sometimes- just lately I've been really wishing that we could afford to live in the middle of nowhere- our neighbours are driving me mad at times. Noise at all hours seems to be the main issue now, but we had the security light problem too a while back- luckily it stopped working after a few weeks and she hasn't bothered to get it fixed.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2199 on: September 24, 2007, 06:27:45 AM »

People can be hugely inconsiderate sometimes- just lately I've been really wishing that we could afford to live in the middle of nowhere- our neighbours are driving me mad at times. Noise at all hours seems to be the main issue now, but we had the security light problem too a while back- luckily it stopped working after a few weeks and she hasn't bothered to get it fixed.

I have known this pleasure in times past and I recommend it highly. I only wish that I was in a position for my kids to experience some solitude on a daily basis. We are stuck in a rapidly growing town, saddled with a mortgage, so it won't happen anytime soon. I would have to get into their college money and my old(er) years' funds to make a change, right now.

I can't bring myself to do that.
I will grow more plants and hide the fucking offensive light for next year. I call it "defensive gardening."

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2200 on: September 24, 2007, 06:30:01 AM »
My computer chair is completely fucked.  >:(

you shagged your computer chair?  my word - that shows dedication.   :o

duncvis

« Reply #2201 on: September 24, 2007, 06:47:20 AM »
It didn't stand a chance.  :'(

I have another now, when I've bothered to assemble it. yay.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2202 on: September 24, 2007, 07:53:10 AM »
So on the nights I get enough sleep, I pay for them by having nightmares, now???
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2203 on: September 24, 2007, 10:57:29 AM »

I have known this pleasure in times past and I recommend it highly. I only wish that I was in a position for my kids to experience some solitude on a daily basis. We are stuck in a rapidly growing town, saddled with a mortgage, so it won't happen anytime soon. I would have to get into their college money and my old(er) years' funds to make a change, right now.

I can't bring myself to do that.
I will grow more plants and hide the fucking offensive light for next year. I call it "defensive gardening."

I hate the noise here.  Every fucking time the weather's nice, everyone and their dog decides to mow the lawn/drill holes in something/hammer nails, and then there's the car alarms going off all through the night, and the house alarms, and the constant traffic that shouldn't even be on this road.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2204 on: September 25, 2007, 02:24:51 AM »
I hate being misread. This guy I know keeps thinking I am being bashful and I am hiding something from him and I am not being completly honest with him. He also keeps thinking something is wrong with me or that I am mad when I am not. So irritating. Makes me wonder how often other people misread me but don't say anything.  >:(

This is the funny thing SG, I notice you often do that to me.  It's annoying being misread, isn't it?  You have to remember people don't mean to do it.