Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251600 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2145 on: September 20, 2007, 07:23:35 AM »
Have you ever done something so stupid that you don't even understand it?

I bought a pack of cigaretttes, this morning. I haven't had cigarettes for over a year. Why would I do this.

God they taste good! Fuck ME!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2146 on: September 20, 2007, 07:24:02 AM »
8:30 PM - 4:00 AM

I managed to get back to sleep after drinking some caffeinated beverage wtf

OK .......   I'm with ya.
Caffeine  puts me out llike a mother fucker or it calms me when I am agitated. I wake up flying and the only way I can reach the ground is with cofffee. I prefer heavy beans.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 07:27:50 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #2147 on: September 20, 2007, 07:26:42 AM »

I bought a pack of cigaretttes, this morning. I haven't had cigarettes for over a year. Why would I do this.

Uh oh.  :headslap:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2148 on: September 20, 2007, 07:29:45 AM »

I'm sorry you did that.  That sucks.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2149 on: September 20, 2007, 06:41:38 PM »

Yes, it does suck! I got to thinking and it was actually two years in February since I last bought cigarettes.

I still don't know what possesssed me to do this, but I only smoked three of them. I tore open the package, dumped the remaining seventeen cigarettes out on the concrete driveway and made a little foundation out of the package. Then I placed it on top of my electric charcoal starter element. I buillt a little pyramid, balancing the remaining cigaretttes against each other. I made a little ceremony out of it and then plugged the element into the walll socket and watched as my stupid, four dollar mistake went up iin smoke.

I feeel that it is over, now.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2150 on: September 20, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »
No great harm then.
Consider it a test of yourself.

ozymandias

« Reply #2151 on: September 20, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »

Yes, it does suck! I got to thinking and it was actually two years in February since I last bought cigarettes.

I still don't know what possesssed me to do this, but I only smoked three of them. I tore open the package, dumped the remaining seventeen cigarettes out on the concrete driveway and made a little foundation out of the package. Then I placed it on top of my electric charcoal starter element. I buillt a little pyramid, balancing the remaining cigaretttes against each other. I made a little ceremony out of it and then plugged the element into the walll socket and watched as my stupid, four dollar mistake went up iin smoke.

Nicotine is a highly addictive drug, the craving is and always will be there!  It's just a question of what will win out in the end, the nicotine or your will.  It's not a question of character or intelligence or morals.  I'm just glad I never tried tobacco products myself.  That is one nasty drug!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2152 on: September 20, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
Damned stuff calmed me down enough
so that I can think.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2153 on: September 20, 2007, 08:04:07 PM »
Ah, had crappy TP and diarrhea for a bit.
Pretty much assures me. I can't get clean
without rough textured stuff. And even then,
I need a bath after. Plus, I've been sitting too
much.

i think i love you.

godssakes! you wasted cigarettes!!!??!?! that's worse than wasting food! that's wasting drugs!!! i feel sick. :(

god i miss cigarettes.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2154 on: September 21, 2007, 01:02:16 AM »

Nicotine is a highly addictive drug, the craving is and always will be there!  It's just a question of what will win out in the end, the nicotine or your will.  It's not a question of character or intelligence or morals.  I'm just glad I never tried tobacco products myself.  That is one nasty drug!

QFT

i've not smoked in more than two years, but the craving is still there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2155 on: September 21, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
I slept in late so I was late for my doctor's appointment so I missed it and had to scheduled another one that same day with another doctor and had to wait another 35 minutes. I had a massive breakdown in the waiting room and in the doctor's office because I wanted to get home and do my routine. Cried to the nureses and doctors all I want is my prescription renewel and I will be out of there. I feel like a real bitch for the way I behaved.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2156 on: September 21, 2007, 04:05:14 AM »

QFT

i've not smoked in more than two years, but the craving is still there.

I gave up for 8 years DD, then fell off the wagon.  Fucking stupid things.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2157 on: September 21, 2007, 04:09:48 AM »
I slept in late so I was late for my doctor's appointment so I missed it and had to scheduled another one that same day with another doctor and had to wait another 35 minutes. I had a massive breakdown in the waiting room and in the doctor's office because I wanted to get home and do my routine. Cried to the nureses and doctors all I want is my prescription renewel and I will be out of there. I feel like a real bitch for the way I behaved.

SG, sorry you had a bit of a turn at the surgery - can totally relate.  so annoying.

(Hopefully this will give you a laugh -

Unfortunately, I read this when it was in the "most recent posts" link....and since this thread was started by DD, I thought he wrote the above....I was having visuals of DD having a melt down, crying in the doctors surgery and then saying he felt like a real bitch for it....then I realised I misread and it was you...!!

pissed myself laughing at my stupidity though....)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2158 on: September 21, 2007, 06:25:56 AM »

SG, sorry you had a bit of a turn at the surgery - can totally relate.  so annoying.

Unfortunately, I read this when it was in the "most recent posts" link....and since this thread was started by DD, I thought he wrote the above....I was having visuals of DD having a melt down, crying in the doctors surgery and then saying he felt like a real bitch for it....then I realised I misread and it was you...!!

Well, I laughed.
I don't see what's unfortunate about your images, though. It sounds hilarious.
Trust me ... I have had a few meltdowns, but they usually take the form of excessive rudeness or violence if I feel threatened. Neither approach works out very well. I have cried, too, but not to doctors. I usually get a little rude when I'm around them anyway, if I don't like them. (Real fucking smart, eh?) I was only violent with them once, but it was because I had fallen and broken my skull, could not hear and a cop walked in with his hand on his gun.

They had to give me twelve times a basic dose of an anti-psychotic just to sew up my head. (I looked at the papers the other day while I was researching the "natural medicine"  book I was reading. Sixty mL of haloperidol in three shots, SHIT!) Does that have some hidden meaning, like maybe there are twelve un-sated psychos inside me? I know ... they often give that drug in multiple doses from the beginning, since keeping psychotics mellow is such a good idea. A scared little boy's behavior, emanating from a big strong man's body, can seem quite psychotic. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I was only breaking shit so I could hear something! I also dropped a stainless steel tray on the tile floor about twenty times, because I could hear it fall.

I felt like a bit of a bitch that day, but I was the rock's bitch ... the one that broke my head open. I was not the cops bitch. He actually left and removed his gun, before he came back. He came back with two more, though, and one who was my neighbor down the street. I was already floating, big time, with the happyplace  Zen drug, by that time though. I didn't cry, but I was sure bitching!

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2159 on: September 21, 2007, 07:21:36 AM »

Well, I laughed.
I don't see what's unfortunate about your images, though. It sounds hilarious.
Trust me ... I have had a few meltdowns, but they usually take the form of excessive rudeness or violence if I feel threatened. Neither approach works out very well. I have cried, too, but not to doctors. I usually get a little rude when I'm around them anyway, if I don't like them. (Real fucking smart, eh?) I was only violent with them once, but it was because I had fallen and broken my skull, could not hear and a cop walked in with his hand on his gun.

They had to give me twelve times a basic dose of an anti-psychotic just to sew up my head. (I looked at the papers the other day while I was researching the "natural medicine"  book I was reading. Sixty mL of haloperidol in three shots, SHIT!) Does that have some hidden meaning, like maybe there are twelve un-sated psychos inside me? I know ... they often give that drug in multiple doses from the beginning, since keeping psychotics mellow is such a good idea. A scared little boy's behavior, emanating from a big strong man's body, can seem quite psychotic. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I was only breaking shit so I could hear something! I also dropped a stainless steel tray on the tile floor about twenty times, because I could hear it fall.

I felt like a bit of a bitch that day, but I was the rock's bitch ... the one that broke my head open. I was not the cops bitch. He actually left and removed his gun, before he came back. He came back with two more, though, and one who was my neighbor down the street. I was already floating, big time, with the happyplace  Zen drug, by that time though. I didn't cry, but I was sure bitching!

Freaky, freaky people we are!

My visuals amuse me highly...or when I go off on a tangent in my mind because I take something literally.  Amusing in a controlled environment.

Not so amusing when others don't understand what the fuck your brain is about and you try and explain! 

I nearly had a meltdown at work today, it's the closest I've come at my new job, but funnily enough, the most aware I've ever been throughout the process.  It was a little bit surreal.  I feel like I will forever have a 5 year old child trying to strangle my every attempt at being a sensible adult.