Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249637 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2025 on: September 05, 2007, 03:10:45 PM »
It's cold, grey, overcast and raining.  I'm wondering why I have to leave the house when I just want to stay inside and sleep.

Fuck it.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2026 on: September 06, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »
This apartment is disgusting. It should have been clean when I moved in, but instead someone's long black hair is everywhere on the floor of my room and in the bathroom.  :'(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2027 on: September 06, 2007, 07:22:49 AM »
This apartment is disgusting. It should have been clean when I moved in, but instead someone's long black hair is everywhere on the floor of my room and in the bathroom.  :'(

That's gross!
I had to rent a bad place once, out of money, in a hurry, all that. When I first looked at the place, there was a dead grackle, drowned in the toilet. I had to take it anyway. It turned out that there was a sulfur buiild-up in that section of the city water system. The water was considered safe to drink, but it smelled like rotten eggs coming out of the water heater.

Good luck!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2028 on: September 06, 2007, 08:34:34 AM »
if you post that stupid picture again, i'll have to ghey you. :grrr:
You are no fun.

neither is your karl rove picture, when repeated eleventeen times.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2029 on: September 06, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »

That's gross!
I had to rent a bad place once, out of money, in a hurry, all that. When I first looked at the place, there was a dead grackle, drowned in the toilet. I had to take it anyway. It turned out that there was a sulfur buiild-up in that section of the city water system. The water was considered safe to drink, but it smelled like rotten eggs coming out of the water heater.

Good luck!

Ewww...and thanks for the good luck wish. I really don't think this is acceptable though as these apartments are owned by my school.

duncvis

« Reply #2030 on: September 06, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »
I have fucking blisters. Note to self - get some trainers.  :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2031 on: September 06, 2007, 11:02:42 AM »

That's gross!

Good luck!

Ewww...and thanks for the good luck wish. I really don't think this is acceptable though as these apartments are owned by my school.

It's not acceptable. The person with the long black hair? They probably charged a cleaning fee, too, but gave the place a half-assed effort. Since it is owned by the school, maybe you can get something done about it or, if you haven't unpacked much yet, maybe they could get you another place, nearby. Personally, I always had a problem with places that already had a lived-in  look, even after scrubbing them from floor to ceiling, myself, with every disinfectant I could find.

I don't mean to put you off even more than you already are, but maybe a call to whatever authority controls housing could help.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2032 on: September 06, 2007, 11:19:52 AM »
Oh joy.  We're being moved to a filtered, monitored network connection over the weekend.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2033 on: September 06, 2007, 12:01:58 PM »
Oh joy.  We're being moved to a filtered, monitored network connection over the weekend.
you're getting poned.  i guess you cannot browse intensity from work anymore.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2034 on: September 06, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »

:bigcry:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2035 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »

an eight hour work day is soon going to seem like a 15 hour workday.  what will you do?
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2036 on: September 06, 2007, 12:32:55 PM »

an eight hour work day is soon going to seem like a 15 hour workday.  what will you do?

Not sure yet.  I have a few options I need to investigate.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2037 on: September 06, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »

is there a way around their snoopiness?
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2038 on: September 06, 2007, 12:53:31 PM »

That's gross!

Good luck!

It's not acceptable. The person with the long black hair? They probably charged a cleaning fee, too, but gave the place a half-assed effort. Since it is owned by the school, maybe you can get something done about it or, if you haven't unpacked much yet, maybe they could get you another place, nearby. Personally, I always had a problem with places that already had a lived-in  look, even after scrubbing them from floor to ceiling, myself, with every disinfectant I could find.

I don't mean to put you off even more than you already are, but maybe a call to whatever authority controls housing could help.

Yeah, it does gross me out to think of the amount of people who have lived here before me.  :-\ I think I probably will call someone. I do know that people live in the apartments during the summer, while most of the residence halls are closed, and so have plenty of time to be cleaned. That still doesn't excuse this though.  :-\

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2039 on: September 06, 2007, 12:58:13 PM »

is there a way around their snoopiness?

Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 or 4.  One is expensive, Two & Three are not dependable, Four will take a fair bit of effort and may still end up not working.