Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251258 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2010 on: September 04, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
The psychiatrist got ill and cancelled my appointment.  I've not had one single appointment with her that she hasn't fucked up.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2011 on: September 04, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
God Damn!
Everybody's sick! I just spent an hour cleaning up puke. I was bitching about homework taking too long and my son not being focused tonight, but once we were done, he eat a little, but nothing like normal.

He ran towards the bathroom, but didn't make it, blew barf all over the walls and carpet, turned around and called me, headed back down the hallway, blew more all down the hallway and fell in it.

Boy to the tub, Shopvac time! Thank god it had just been cleaned, so I didn't have to empty out ralph-hardened saw dust from it.

Tequila time.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2012 on: September 04, 2007, 07:16:26 PM »
Sucks having your appointment cancelled when you have something good to tell.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #2013 on: September 04, 2007, 07:17:09 PM »
God Damn!
Everybody's sick! I just spent an hour cleaning up puke. I was bitching about homework taking too long and my son not being focused tonight, but once we were done, he eat a little, but nothing like normal.

He ran towards the bathroom, but didn't make it, blew barf all over the walls and carpet, turned around and called me, headed back down the hallway, blew more all down the hallway and fell in it.

Boy to the tub, Shopvac time! Thank god it had just been cleaned, so I didn't have to empty out ralph-hardened saw dust from it.

Tequila time.

Aw man, that's the worst.  I can handle just about anything but vomit.   Hope he feels better soon!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2014 on: September 05, 2007, 01:04:42 AM »
My daughter vomited just after she took her medicine tonight, so I had to look through it to see which pills she vomited, because I needed to know which ones to give her again.

I gave the medicine to her right after she ate and she had no room left, I guess.  She was fine a little while later.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2015 on: September 05, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »
God Damn!

Tequila time.

Aw man, that's the worst.  I can handle just about anything but vomit.   Hope he feels better soon!

poop is worser.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2016 on: September 05, 2007, 05:31:23 AM »
This is not funny for you and your son but I laughed. GA laughed as well and made sound-effects.

I hurt my neck. In my sleep. I hate injuring myself anytime but when I am asleep? I wasn't even there! I couldn't turn my head to either side at all yesterday. I drove to my mum's for some anti-inflammatories and was sorry that I drove. I feel a bit better today.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #2017 on: September 05, 2007, 06:37:34 AM »
God Damn!

Tequila time.

poop is worser.

Not to me.  I think I'm immune to poop.  I've been changing diapers for almost 11 years straight now.

There's another quick bitch though.  Why the hell won't my 6 year old use the toilet already????  It's like he has no sensory issues in that area.  If his shirt gets a drop of water on it, it has to be changed--RIGHT NOW!  His pants however, can be soaked, and he doesn't notice! 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2018 on: September 05, 2007, 07:11:50 AM »
This is not funny for you and your son but I laughed. GA laughed as well and made sound-effects.

It's funny this morning and he and II have both made sound effects and performed re-enactments. His are quite inspired, actuallly. I have a bit more work to do on the fragrance, though.

:puke:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2019 on: September 05, 2007, 07:15:24 AM »
God Damn!

Tequila time.

poop is worser.

Not to me. I think I'm immune to poop.  I've been changing diapers for almost 11 years straight now.

I contend, that she needs contact/exposure therapy. Someone should issue her a baby, to love.

:o

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2020 on: September 05, 2007, 08:09:20 AM »
I fucking hate landscapers and their endless noise :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2021 on: September 05, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »
Nobody likes Karl Rove.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2022 on: September 05, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »
if you post that stupid picture again, i'll have to ghey you. :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2023 on: September 05, 2007, 02:17:40 PM »
I have a bad headache and my eyes hurt, had hot flashes, peeing all the time, real stuffy and runny nose, and sroe throat and I had insomia last night so I was up all night tyring to sleep but couldn't. Now my eyes are burning. And worst of all, I have to work.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2024 on: September 05, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
if you post that stupid picture again, i'll have to ghey you. :grrr:
You are no fun.
Guardian of the Empire