Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250384 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1965 on: September 01, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
I'm so glad no one gives a fuck about anyone else here.

You may be jumping the gun. I believe that there are some important relationships forming here or do you mean at home?
What's wrong?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1966 on: September 01, 2007, 07:14:03 AM »

You may be jumping the gun. I believe that there are some important relationships forming here or do you mean at home?
What's wrong?
jumping the gun seems to be an understatement.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1967 on: September 01, 2007, 07:16:40 AM »

What's wrong?

That was my intention. I'm the master of understatement and I dabble in irony and sarcasm.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1968 on: September 01, 2007, 07:25:31 AM »

What's wrong?

That was my intention. I'm the master of understatement and I dabble in irony and sarcasm.

Great, just what I need right now, irony and sarcasm.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1969 on: September 01, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »

What's wrong?

People tend to go with their strengths first.  Of course, this doesn't always work out as well as one might hope.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1970 on: September 01, 2007, 07:33:45 AM »

What's wrong?

People tend to go with their strengths first.  Of course, this doesn't always work out as well as one might hope.

I'm just having an uber melt down, and as usual, I have no fucking idea why. 

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1971 on: September 01, 2007, 07:36:02 AM »

What's wrong?

Is it possible that it's not any one thing but a build-up of several smaller ones?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1972 on: September 01, 2007, 07:48:30 AM »

What's wrong?

Is it possible that it's not any one thing but a build-up of several smaller ones?

You know how people with AS are perceived as being insensitive to other people's feelings?

Well, that's what happens to me about myself - I have no idea what my own feelings are.  I withdraw and fall into a heap very ocassionally and I have no idea why my world feels like shit, no idea.  I can't relate the feelings back to a moment or an event that made me feel that way.  Does that make sense? 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1973 on: September 01, 2007, 07:51:23 AM »

What's wrong?

My post to McJ was tongue in cheek.
My post to you was sincere. Sorry you're have a tough time. I would seriously like to be past the altercation we had a few weeks ago, because you are worth talking to.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #1974 on: September 01, 2007, 08:18:18 AM »

What's wrong?

You know how people with AS are perceived as being insensitive to other people's feelings?

Well, that's what happens to me about myself - I have no idea what my own feelings are.  I withdraw and fall into a heap very ocassionally and I have no idea why my world feels like shit, no idea.  I can't relate the feelings back to a moment or an event that made me feel that way.  Does that make sense? 

Makes perfect sense.  I get that way from time to time to.  I usually refer to it as a snowball effect when I'm talking to Kiriana.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1975 on: September 01, 2007, 08:25:33 AM »

What's wrong?

My post to McJ was tongue in cheek.
My post to you was sincere. Sorry you're have a tough time. I would seriously like to be past the altercation we had a few weeks ago, because you are worth talking to.

Thank you, I think.

duncvis

« Reply #1976 on: September 01, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
My annoying sister has arranged a surprise party for my mum's birthday, so we have to go out this afternoon. It's going to be great. Not.  >:(

why do people feel the need to make these pointless gestures and drag everyone else along with them? :tantrum:

Because they love you?

Just imagine, an autistic bitching about having to go to a family party, how selfish of me.  ::)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1977 on: September 01, 2007, 01:09:32 PM »
I just bring my stuff with me I enjoy doing like my videogames or my book I'm reading. Music to listen too. If I had my own laptop, I'd bring it too hoping there be a wireless connection. But I get bored quick and prefer to be home when I am done. I always hated the chit chat and the visiting and get annoyed when we go to my grandparents to eat but there be no food made. I was never forced to come along or forced to stay.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1978 on: September 01, 2007, 01:22:31 PM »

What's wrong?

Makes a lot of sense.  Sometimes I can track down the trigger for the feeling, but I still can't NAME the feeling, which seems to put some limits on available ways to solve the issue and so it doesn't help much.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1979 on: September 01, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »
Sorry to hear you're having a meltdown, Eclair. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein