Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250227 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1905 on: August 26, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »
My stomach has been on spin cycle for over 24 hours.  After awhile, having a diizzy/nauseous/sick headache just gets annoying.  (I'm perfectly fine; probably just having a bad reaction to the heat/air quality.
i heard that penis is a cureall.
I'm willing to try anything once.  If you want to volunteer, I'll pay for the postage.  One question, though- am I supposed to bake it?  Fry it?  What?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1906 on: August 26, 2007, 11:18:46 AM »
My stomach has been on spin cycle for over 24 hours.  After awhile, having a diizzy/nauseous/sick headache just gets annoying.  (I'm perfectly fine; probably just having a bad reaction to the heat/air quality.
I'm willing to try anything once.  If you want to volunteer, I'll pay for the postage.  One question, though- am I supposed to bake it?  Fry it?  What?
insert it raw.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1907 on: August 26, 2007, 11:19:27 AM »
insert it raw.
See, I think that'd make me feel sicker.  It wss a nice thought, but I think my real problem here is I need to get laid.

The_P

« Reply #1908 on: August 26, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »
Two decent movies and no audio. For fuck's sake.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1909 on: August 26, 2007, 02:38:54 PM »
That can be a blessing, you know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1910 on: August 26, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »
insert it raw.
See, I think that'd make me feel sicker.  It wss a nice thought, but I think my real problem here is I need to get laid.

I am sure you will have no problems finding willing participants in your area to take care of you real problem.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1911 on: August 26, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »

I am sure you will have no problems finding willing participants in your area to take care of you real problem.
You'd be surprised; at least if I wanted it to actually be worth the risk to my emotional health (slight) social system (moderate) and physical health (considerable).

And speaking of physical health, I might actually be coming down with something.  Fucking WONDERFUL.  Hopefully it's just that the air quality around here is shit at the moment.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1912 on: August 26, 2007, 04:41:25 PM »
maybe your overanalytical thinking is preventing you from getting the pleasure you need.  sex is fun on a whim, you know.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1913 on: August 26, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
maybe your overanalytical thinking is preventing you from getting the pleasure you need.  sex is fun on a whim, you know.

Maybe in your day, before people were aware of the rampant STDs, you geezer-player.  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1914 on: August 26, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »

Maybe in your day, before people were aware of the rampant STDs, you geezer-player.  :P
is it really that bad out there, even with a condom?
or are you being paranoid?
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1915 on: August 26, 2007, 05:06:10 PM »

Get to know someone and usually you will find out what kind of person they are in regards to sex (the emotional and social parts).   That and what McLicker said about condoms, you have to use those these days.   I am a little paranoid myself that is why I always use a condom (well so far so good).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1916 on: August 26, 2007, 05:08:19 PM »
and if the man has sores all about his mouth, then i would steer clear of him.
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1917 on: August 26, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »

Well yeah the obvious stuff like that lmao.   Sores are pretty easy to see as long as they aren't on the inside of the mouth.   Herpes can have times where the sores aren't inflamed and are less obvious from what I heard.   Thankfully I am clean as a whistle, STDs scare the shit out of me.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1918 on: August 26, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »

Well yeah the obvious stuff like that lmao.   Sores are pretty easy to see as long as they aren't on the inside of the mouth.   Herpes can have times where the sores aren't inflamed and are less obvious from what I heard.   Thankfully I am clean as a whistle, STDs scare the shit out of me.
then before you crawl into the sack with him, play the childs game: the dentist.

open up and say ahhhhh! 8)
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1919 on: August 26, 2007, 05:18:55 PM »

is it really that bad out there, even with a condom?
or are you being paranoid?
Have you read the stats on how many people contract STD's without realizing it?  Have a peek.  

Fact sheet

Examples from two very common diseases:  The herpes rates in the U.S. are scary:  1 in 5 men, 1 in 4 women, and condoms aren't too great against it, although of course they help some.  There is also NO CURE right now.  (And don't say "it's just cold sores," for one thing I'd worry about infecting others if I had it, for another, you can actually get those sores on your EYES.)

The HPV rate for women is beyond scary:  80% of women by age 50 have it in some form, and I think there's similar condom unhelpfulness.  Also, no cure.

stats and trends for other diseases  If you surf a bit, you can have a gander of specific rates of specific diseases in specific parts of the U.S.

So, am I paraniod?  Honestly, I think the fact that I am assuming I will have sex again at some point has me think no.  However, the considerable risk would make me want to know the person well enough to trust that they are being honest about their STD status (even if I asked them to show me their latest clinic report, there's no sure way to know it's not fake).  Because it takes a long time for me to trust, I'd want a partner that I could stand to be with for long enough to make that effort worthwhile.  Further, as a woman, I am far more likely to wind up on the recieving end of actual bad sex (as opposed to the kind of bad sex that's "still bettere than nothing"), which would mean that I'd either want to look for people who I thought would be good in bed (problem there is the guys I'd be able to find any evidence towards this before actually screwing would probably also be more likely to be diseased), or look for someone who's motivated/motivatable and educable (far, far more likely).

Overanalyzing, maybe, but I question how much of this is actually arguably illogical.