Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250563 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1665 on: August 10, 2007, 11:51:18 AM »
I've sprayed them with the insecticide already, so hopefully it'll work.  The plant is still a seedling, and I don't want the growing tips to get eaten.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1666 on: August 11, 2007, 02:25:15 AM »
bitch
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1667 on: August 11, 2007, 02:53:21 AM »
that was quick!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1668 on: August 11, 2007, 03:16:59 AM »
thanks!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1669 on: August 11, 2007, 04:59:03 AM »
I have a horrible feeling that I have a migraine coming today.  >:(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1670 on: August 11, 2007, 10:08:02 AM »
:(

you would if you were here - dear neighbours somewhere, choosing to "share" their appalling taste in rap and so-called "R&B" with several streets.  both myself and my nice neighbour called out and asked them to stop, hours ago, to no avail.  i'd have gone and challenged them myself, but i can live without the possibility of retaliation.   :grrr:

question: why is it when people play their music too loudly it's always really, really awful music?  i've never heard anyone play duruflé or the cocteaus too loudly...

EDIT:  hooray!  i :heart: the  :police:

i got fed up with having to put up with inconsiderate pigs, and phoned the boys in blue (reluctantly).  the noise has now stopped.  :woohoo:

now i can open my windows again, which is just as well - it's fucking boiling here today.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 10:18:10 AM by Lucifer »

duncvis

« Reply #1671 on: August 11, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
our neighbour played james blcunt far too loudly last summer. we laughed like bastards outside the window. it stopped rather quickly.  :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1672 on: August 11, 2007, 10:20:43 AM »
Although that may have been something to do with the 'I told you he was gay' comment that slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it.  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1673 on: August 11, 2007, 10:21:24 AM »
My friend was supposed to be here at 9 and it's already 9:18. Where is he? :finger:

He will sure get some wrath out of me when he gets here.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1674 on: August 11, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
:LMAO: @ dunc and PI!

i bloody hate having to phone the police, though.  it seems such a grassy-uppy thing to do.   >:(

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1675 on: August 11, 2007, 10:24:25 AM »
If they won't respond to polite requests to stop making everyone else listen to their shitty taste in music then what can you do?  There's no reason why you should have to have all your windows shut on such a nice day just so you can hear yourself think.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1676 on: August 11, 2007, 10:25:35 AM »
:(

you would if you were here - dear neighbours somewhere, choosing to "share" their appalling taste in rap and so-called "R&B" with several streets.  both myself and my nice neighbour called out and asked them to stop, hours ago, to no avail.  i'd have gone and challenged them myself, but i can live without the possibility of retaliation.   :grrr:

question: why is it when people play their music too loudly it's always really, really awful music?  i've never heard anyone play duruflé or the cocteaus too loudly...

EDIT:  hooray!  i :heart: the  :police:

i got fed up with having to put up with inconsiderate pigs, and phoned the boys in blue (reluctantly).  the noise has now stopped.  :woohoo:

now i can open my windows again, which is just as well - it's fucking boiling here today.
Plod actually came out?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1677 on: August 11, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »
that's true.  i just don't like the "underhandedness" of it, to be honest.  but i s'pose there's not a lot else i can do - there's loads of them, and only one of me. 

oh well - done now.

Plod actually came out?

seems so.  i didn't actually see them, but they did take details of where i am, and work out where the noise was, and said they'd send a car.  could be coincidence, i suppose.

duncvis

« Reply #1678 on: August 11, 2007, 10:28:32 AM »
doesn't your magic extend to visiting upon them a plague of lumphammers?  :angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1679 on: August 11, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »
doesn't your magic extend to visiting upon them a plague of lumphammers?  :angel:

lol.  i ws rather thinking more along the lines of chronic itchy bottom, myself.  it'd drive them mental.  :laugh:

itchy witchy.

:witch1: