Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250526 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1605 on: August 03, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
:-*

don't wake up just yet.

sadly, i did.   :grrr:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1606 on: August 03, 2007, 09:46:38 AM »
Is it a complicated concept that's difficult to grasp?  I'd have thought it was obvious that fragile items shouldn't be stored in locations where the high activity levels all but guaranteed their eventual destruction.  It's like living in a minefield here sometimes; so many delicate little pieces of ceramic tableware dotted all over the place, just waiting to be broken.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1607 on: August 03, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
Is it a complicated concept that's difficult to grasp?  I'd have thought it was obvious that fragile items shouldn't be stored in locations where the high activity levels all but guaranteed their eventual destruction.  It's like living in a minefield here sometimes; so many delicate little pieces of ceramic tableware dotted all over the place, just waiting to be broken.
I would say most of the fragile stuff wasnt needed in the first place by the sounds of things.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1608 on: August 03, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
I would say most of the fragile stuff wasnt needed in the first place by the sounds of things.

I agree, if they are anything like some of the crap my mom has collected over the years, they are worthless. Stuff like a hand painted Chinese porcelain statuette made to resemble Gainsborough's "Blue Boy" serves no purpose to me. The whole collection of miniature Victorian era cityscapes of European cultural centers woven from splinters of bamboo would not even make decent kindling. My sister-in-law's house is the worst I have seen, though. I can't walk in that house without fear. Just one un-lassoed nerve releasing a minor stim and something's gonna to break.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1609 on: August 03, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

I agree, if they are anything like some of the crap my mom has collected over the years, they are worthless. Stuff like a hand painted Chinese porcelain statuette made to resemble Gainsborough's "Blue Boy" serves no purpose to me. The whole collection of miniature Victorian era cityscapes of European cultural centers woven from splinters of bamboo would not even make decent kindling. My sister-in-law's house is the worst I have seen, though. I can't walk in that house without fear. Just one un-lassoed nerve releasing a minor stim and something's gonna to break.
You should take your musical equipment there and start firing off the right pure notes. I dont think you would have a problem again...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1610 on: August 03, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »

:plus:

The only problem with that is "pure notes" will only have a great effect on pure crystalline compounds, not composites of various compounds. You should know this.

I would try it for fun, though!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1611 on: August 03, 2007, 03:55:15 PM »

:plus:

The only problem with that is "pure notes" will only have a great effect on pure crystalline compounds, not composites of various compounds. You should know this.

I would try it for fun, though!
True, but it depends on what the fragile ornaments tat is made up of. Some of the stuff is pure glass or crystal. I suppose you could go for a good old fashioed hammer though if needs be...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1612 on: August 03, 2007, 04:15:06 PM »

Hammers are OK, but in high school I was the best batter on the all star team. No one in our skill level could throw anything past me. I'll take the thirty six inch, thirty ounce slugger, please.
 :evillaugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1613 on: August 03, 2007, 04:30:42 PM »

Hammers are OK, but in high school I was the best batter on the all star team. No one in our skill level could throw anything past me. I'll take the thirty six inch, thirty ounce slugger, please.
 :evillaugh:
Just make sure you dont shatter the TV while you have your baseball frenzy...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1614 on: August 04, 2007, 07:05:16 AM »
Just zipped over to our free farmer's market and my fears from two weeks ago have been confirmed. Instead of fresh farm produce, preserves, honey, handmade soaps, prepared or potted herbs, etc. etc. the place has been crashed by yuppy city grandmothers and their quaint little craft bullshit! There was only one farmer offering corn and beans, BUT over sixty or so tables of more crap, like Peter was talking about, just above.

:hair:

I hate this influx of stupid people into our small town.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:23:33 AM by MarkingDawg »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1615 on: August 04, 2007, 07:22:53 AM »
Fucking migraines.  :grrr:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1616 on: August 04, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »
:(  :hug:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1617 on: August 04, 2007, 07:31:34 AM »
Went to bed at 1:24 AM because I was so tired but couldn't get to sleep till after 3AM and I woke up at 5:15 and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am with an only couple hours of sleep.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1618 on: August 04, 2007, 07:32:28 AM »

Thanks hun  :-*  I can see properly again now so that's something I suppose- now if only I could make my head stop feeling like it was in a vice I'd be ok.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1619 on: August 04, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »

Thanks hun  :-*  I can see properly again now so that's something I suppose- now if only I could make my head stop feeling like it was in a vice I'd be ok.

machete.  always works for me.