Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249843 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1590 on: August 02, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »
I'm being fucked over again by the city. I just got my latest bill for sewage.
It costs me fifty two dollars forty seven cents to flush my toilets, wash our hands and brush our teeth!
In an effort to be more green, I have diverted all my gray water to the garden. The only water that enters the city sewage system from my house is shit and the bathroom sinks. They have just raised the cost from forty one dollars to fifty two dollars, which is based one our incoming usage!!

I can not get a variance for my green conscientiousness, even from previous battles. I will have to pay the same as everyone, no matter who I write!

Where we live, our sewage bill is based on our average water usage for the winter months, to deduct for the water used to water lawns and in evaporative coolers.  Is your water and sewage bill set up the same way where you live?  Because if it is, it might take a little longer for you to see a savings, but it will happen.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:48:49 PM by Callaway »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1591 on: August 02, 2007, 08:27:39 PM »
It's based on a monthly average of water usage, but we pay a separate bill for the water by the gallon. Not every gallon or tenth of a gallon we use enters the sewage system, but we have to pay at the same rate as people who don't give a fuck. Seriously, all of our water, except for our bathroom lavatories and toilets is recycled into our garden, even our washing machine water, which is really huge in most households. I can not even get anyone to look at the efforts I have made and reestimate our bill. It is very frustrating. I might as well not care, either.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #1592 on: August 02, 2007, 08:57:28 PM »
some fucker's gheyed me! wail, gnash, etc.  >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1593 on: August 02, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
Me, too.
I probably deserved one for something that has slipped by.
 :wanker:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1594 on: August 02, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »
Me, too.

Didn't you notice?  Our random karma smiter is online.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1595 on: August 02, 2007, 09:51:16 PM »
It's based on a monthly average of water usage, but we pay a separate bill for the water by the gallon. Not every gallon or tenth of a gallon we use enters the sewage system, but we have to pay at the same rate as people who don't give a fuck. Seriously, all of our water, except for our bathroom lavatories and toilets is recycled into our garden, even our washing machine water, which is really huge in most households. I can not even get anyone to look at the efforts I have made and reestimate our bill. It is very frustrating. I might as well not care, either.

How do you divert the bathwater away from the toilet and lavatory water in the bathroom?  Did you replumb the whole house?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1596 on: August 02, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »

How do you divert the bathwater away from the toilet and lavatory water in the bathroom?  Did you replumb the whole house?

It was really easy. We have a decent sized crawl space and everything is right in view. I was already re-doing the tub/shower in one of the bathrooms and that got me started. I realized how easy it would be to tie all the drains to one extra pipe. It took about three extra hours on top of the complete bathroom re-do. I had already done the washing machine with a huge pipe, but I made it "permanent" also. I only had to deal with the big pipes. I did not touch the individual sink drains.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #1597 on: August 02, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
Me, too.

He's pretty harmless once you realize that if he gheys you you can usually earn the point back by posting about what a nadhole he is/.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1598 on: August 02, 2007, 11:19:28 PM »
Me, too.

He's pretty harmless once you realize that if he gheys you you can usually earn the point back by posting about what a nadhole he is/.

:lol:

:plus:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1599 on: August 03, 2007, 01:12:55 AM »
I went down to 130.4 and gained up to 133.6 from Spokane.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1600 on: August 03, 2007, 01:33:37 AM »
"nadhole"!   :plus: to maldoror.

er, nothing to bitch about this morning.  :yikes:   i'm sure i'll wake up, eventually...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1601 on: August 03, 2007, 05:45:53 AM »
 :-*

don't wake up just yet.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1602 on: August 03, 2007, 06:28:10 AM »
Asthma sucks.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair