Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250370 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1500 on: July 16, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
See, Odeon, two for the price of one!

"Double vision, he's got,  Double vision."

Oh, and the Yeti came from Finland, a remote part of Lapland, in an undisclosed location.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1501 on: July 19, 2007, 08:44:45 AM »

Nothing distinct, just a prevalence of funk.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1502 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »
I gained a pound.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1503 on: July 19, 2007, 01:44:03 PM »
... a pound? A pound? ONE single pound?
::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1504 on: July 19, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »
I'm obsessed about my weight. Hey another one of my obsessions I have.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1505 on: July 19, 2007, 02:10:57 PM »
How often do you weigh yourself?  Do it too often and you're bound to see fluctuations in weight like that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1506 on: July 19, 2007, 02:13:10 PM »
I weigh myself every morning and sometimes when I get home from work. Sometimes during the day too.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1507 on: July 19, 2007, 02:57:49 PM »
I weigh myself every morning and sometimes when I get home from work. Sometimes during the day too.

This will make you feel better, then:

I have lost thirty pounds since January.
YaY!

ozymandias

« Reply #1508 on: July 19, 2007, 04:14:02 PM »

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond to this, but, listen up diapergirl,  the human bodies weight naturally fluctuates 1-3+ pounds over the course of a day.  Sometimes more.  You are at your naturally lightest in the morning after waking up, with an empty stomach, night clothes and an empty bladder and bowel.  I trust you are weighing yourself without your diaper. ::)   So then you put on clothes, eat, drink, walk and move around, your muscles build up lactic acids and other muscle waste products.  By the end of the day, you are heavier, add the weight of your clothes, your diaper, glasses and everything else and you will be heavier by the days end.  Then you go to bed and your body does it's natural thing while you sleep, you wake up, void and VOILA, you are lesser in weight.  And the cycle begins again.  Such is the wonders of life.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1509 on: July 19, 2007, 05:21:27 PM »
 :worship:

... to Ozy for having the patience to address the keyboard with this.

:emb:
... for some of the content.

ozymandias

« Reply #1510 on: July 19, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »
:worship:

... to Ozy for having the patience to address the keyboard with this.

:emb:
... for some of the content.

I'll :plus: you for that, but this chicklet is really wearing my patience thin with her persistent and nosy questions and "DUH" persona.  She is on the verge of being added to my "IGNORE" list.  Even GinsengmasturbationBOY is off that list.  And that is quite a feat to do.  As Forrest Gump would say, "Stupid is as stupid does."  There's only one person on my ignore list and if he continues to be a real human being instead of a poseur, there may be no one on that list for the first time in over 2 years. 

I'm being honest, if people don't like it...............too, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking bad.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1511 on: July 19, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »
why the fuck is it that blokes always want to roll over, fart and fucking snore after sex?  oh, don't tell me about oxytocin, blah, blah, blah.  what about a little bit of conversation, hmmm?   :grrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1512 on: July 19, 2007, 06:11:30 PM »
look, we do all the work so you can at least grant us that much.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1513 on: July 19, 2007, 06:12:12 PM »
why the fuck is it that blokes always want to roll over, fart and fucking snore after sex?  oh, don't tell me about oxytocin, blah, blah, blah.  what about a little bit of conversation, hmmm?   :grrr:

I must be quite bloke like after sex- I generally want to kick them out so I can have the bed to myself again.  :laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1514 on: July 19, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
look, we do all the work so you can at least grant us that much.

Yeah us women just lay back and thing of England- its no work at all for us.