Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249995 times)

duncvis

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1470 on: July 11, 2007, 08:56:40 AM »
You have my sympathy - its happened to me too often as well.  >:( hope you can find something else that doesn't blow your brains out.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1471 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:48 AM »
I hope that you feel better, Renaeden.  I agree that it would be a good idea to let Galileo Ace call them to let them know that you aren't well enough to talk to them, if he will.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1472 on: July 13, 2007, 02:10:51 AM »
I agree and I asked GA to call work for me and he said I was avoiding responsibility.
Well of course I am but I still want him to call them, that would be nice.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

ozymandias

« Reply #1473 on: July 13, 2007, 05:54:37 AM »
At some point, and fairly soon, your workplace should hear from you personally.  That is when your calm and can speak about what happened without getting stressed. 

Peace

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1474 on: July 13, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »
I spent 5 and !/2 hours at work today the last 2 hours waiting for the new trolley to come in but it did not come in. :grrr:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1475 on: July 13, 2007, 03:38:27 PM »

I just discovered that someone tossed my car. I hadn't driven it since Tuesday, but I went out to move it out of the driveway so the kids could draw on the driveway with chalk. During the time, since I last drove, someone busted in and threw everything all over the place, presumably looking for something to steal. I don't think they stole anything, not even the tools.

Interestingly, I had forgotten about a radio band photo strobe triggering device that I used to use, constantly, worth about six hundred dollars, still in the car. They did not take it.

This makes me want to load my shotgun, sit in the shadows with my garage door open, power tools everywhere and wait for them to return.

Motherfuckers!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #1476 on: July 13, 2007, 03:46:12 PM »
You have my support and encouragement, because I'd feel the same way! >:(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1477 on: July 14, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »
This makes me want to load my shotgun, sit in the shadows with my garage door open, power tools everywhere and wait for them to return.
:evillaugh:
Aren't they the scum of the earth. Grr.

My employment co-ordinator has been in contact with my workplace and he doesn't blame me for leaving. I had an agreement with the workplace as to what my job was and what I couldn't do. They acted like the agreement didn't exist. This has happened twice over. That means to me that it would happen again if I stayed there.

So now I am without a job for a while.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1478 on: July 14, 2007, 07:47:43 AM »
effing pooter!  :smash:

i've been on and off firefox most of hte day, and now, i come back to it after a brief sojourn elsewhere, and all my bookmarks have disappeared.   :grrr:

if anyone can tell me how to retrieve them (i've already tried a system restore, and importing a file, but can't find a bookmarks file in firefox), i'll be very grateful.  (depending on who it is, there could be sexual favours involved.  :P )

EDIT:  looks as though i'll be sexually favouring myself - just managed to restore the lot.  huzzah!  feel v clever, so let's have a party.  :woohoo:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 08:08:57 AM by Lucifer »

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1479 on: July 14, 2007, 08:08:37 AM »

i've been on and off firefox most of hte day, and now, i come back to it after a brief sojourn elsewhere, and all my bookmarks have disappeared.   :grrr:

if anyone can tell me how to retrieve them (i've already tried a system restore, and importing a file, but can't find a bookmarks file in firefox), i'll be very grateful.  (depending on who it is, there could be sexual favours involved.  :P )
Now you've piqued my helpfulness. 

Try this?:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1480 on: July 14, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »

Now you've piqued my helpfulness. 

Try this?:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

see post above.  however, as you were helpful anyway, i dare say i could sort you out with a little treat.   care to choose something?   :-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1481 on: July 14, 2007, 09:29:29 AM »

They did steal something from my car!!
 I remembered that I sometimes put a one dollar bill left from change into the glovebox. I had about four dollars in there. Oh, well ...

>:(
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1482 on: July 14, 2007, 02:04:01 PM »
I am at a gathering and damn I can't stay here with everyone else because I have to work. I might not be able to get to have cake and see someone open his birthday gift because I be gone by then.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1483 on: July 16, 2007, 02:05:25 PM »
We have house guests. I want to kill them all and bury their bodies in the back yard. Can twelve of you give me a convincing alibi?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1484 on: July 16, 2007, 02:09:19 PM »
We have house guests. I want to kill them all and bury their bodies in the back yard. Can twelve of you give me a convincing alibi?

:hug:   :-* :-* :-*

definitely. you were here, making mad, passionate...

ah...

erm, i'll, er, come up with something...   :-[