Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251697 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1425 on: July 04, 2007, 10:54:14 AM »
I am tired of shitting barium.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1426 on: July 04, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
I don't think there's anything to worry about with the bug bite I got in my sleep a few days ago, but I keep scratching it in my sleep and it looks like I'm either diseased or having really rough sex.  :(

Could be a spider bite, especially if it has a blue edge to the surrounding area. They live with us, you know. They are generally our friends, until we crush them in our sleep. It is estimated that most adults also swallow a spider in their sleep at least once a year.

I sleep with my mouth closed and breathe through my nose.  Same when I'm awake, unless I'm running or something.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1427 on: July 04, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »
Slept for eleven hours and I am still tired.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1428 on: July 04, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
I don't think there's anything to worry about with the bug bite I got in my sleep a few days ago, but I keep scratching it in my sleep and it looks like I'm either diseased or having really rough sex.  :(

Could be a spider bite, especially if it has a blue edge to the surrounding area. They live with us, you know. They are generally our friends, until we crush them in our sleep. It is estimated that most adults also swallow a spider in their sleep at least once a year.

Probably is a spider bite, which is creepy as FUCK to think about (there was a spider in my bed!  aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!).  No blue edge now, though I think there was some blueness before.  Now it's just red and has some broken blood vessels from scratching.  I got another bite on the same leg that started out the same I didn't go to town scratching and it's almost healed now, just a little brown, so I think it was just my own lack of self-control that's made this bite so bad, and not anything that requires medical attention.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1429 on: July 04, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »
I am tired of shitting barium.

It won't take much longer, just think though, better to keep shitting it out than have it plug the gut.  Been there, seen that, not pretty.

I am ozymandias, nurse of nurses, look upon my words, ye impatient and DO NOT despair.  This too shall pass!

FWIW, I remember my own barium experience, all too well.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1430 on: July 04, 2007, 12:30:34 PM »

Probably is a spider bite, which is creepy as FUCK to think about (there was a spider in my bed!  aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!).  No blue edge now, though I think there was some blueness before.  Now it's just red and has some broken blood vessels from scratching.  I got another bite on the same leg that started out the same I didn't go to town scratching and it's almost healed now, just a little brown, so I think it was just my own lack of self-control that's made this bite so bad, and not anything that requires medical attention.

Just keep an eye on it for a few days and leave it alone. Probably nothing to worry about, as you said, even if it was a spider bite, but if it swells or starts to drain, go to the doctor.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1431 on: July 04, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

I sleep with my mouth closed and breathe through my nose.  Same when I'm awake, unless I'm running or something.

That would make you even more unique than we already thought.
 :clap:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1432 on: July 04, 2007, 12:35:35 PM »
Have to work today and it's a holiday. No fireworks for me to see.  :grrr:

And my TV is making this annoying loud fuzzing sound as I watch B&J.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1433 on: July 06, 2007, 03:41:57 PM »
It's a bitch when you walk out of the quick-stop grocery store with your miserable little bag of overpriced wares, yet self-satisfied, with your chest puffed up, because you noticed that the hot young woman was checking your crotch, which responded immediately by capturing some bloodflow and growing a bit, only to find later that, at "some point during the day" your fly was left undone.

FUCK!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 04:07:23 PM by MarkingDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1434 on: July 06, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »
:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1435 on: July 06, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
Ewwww.  Millipedes.  They're not "God's creatures;"  I'm pretty sure they're more well-liked by Satan.  (I guess that's why they keep showing up in MY APARTMENT.)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1436 on: July 06, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »
Is it these babies? If so, they are centipedes and somewhat poisonous. We have them, too.

Oh and spiders biting you, too, you need to fucking move. It's just not worth it.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 08:13:28 PM by MarkingDawg »

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1437 on: July 06, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »
No, thank god, they're not CENtipedes.  They're like this:

but quite tiny, and I suppose it's a step up from the wasps that plagued my house the last two years.  These are small, slow, quiet, and nonviolent.  Just icky.

I've only got the two spider bites, and the one that had flared up badly is getting better, though still itchy.  (actually, I'm itchy all over right now, thinking of the millipedes.)

And I do hope to move over the summer, but bugs are just a part of summer.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1438 on: July 06, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »

Those are not so bad.
Icky as you say, but not much worse. Too bad they are small, because if they were big enough and you had a few to spare, they would make excellent fishing bait. The worst these guys can do is is piss heavily alkaline urine, or what ever it is that the simplest of arthropods can do, on your hands if you pick them up. Generally, they would prefer to eat rotting wood, already sweetened by a few generations of fungi, so they are better off outside, if you are brave enough.
They are wiggly, but nothing to worry about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1439 on: July 06, 2007, 09:59:45 PM »
I hate most if not all insects.   I kill them regularly by various means.  Well in Florida you encounter a good deal of insects, especially mosquitos. Plenty of spiders, snakes, wasps, bees and other annoying things to deal with near my house.   It is fun killing yellow jackets with the spray foam crap (forget the name).   I use shoes on cockroaches and palmetto bugs.   Snakes are when its time to get my machete (used the lawnmower before too haha).  I don't fuck with snakes or insects unless they bother me or they are in my house.  We live pretty far from where the gators are in the area, thankfully I don't have to deal with those.
:P   Internets are super serious.