Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251373 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1245 on: June 17, 2007, 05:48:08 PM »
Aaahhhhhhh!!!  My leeeeegggg!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1246 on: June 17, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »
I still think $2,000,000 borders on the ridiculous. It's hot coffee, for chrissakes.

I think the actual damages were set by the jury at $200,000.

The $2,000,000 was for punitive damages, but McDonald's appealed and that was later reduced to $480,000.

I think for the jury, it was the callous disregard of McDonald's for their customers and their arrogance that caused the punitive damages to be set so high.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1247 on: June 17, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »
I keep getting this message:

MySQL error: 126
Incorrect key file for table './aff_mainsite/affsite_sessions.MYI'; try to repair it
Query: DELETE FROM affsite_sessions WHERE uid=0 AND time<='1182056618'

On aspies for freedom. Grrrrr. Website being retarded.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1248 on: June 17, 2007, 11:09:22 PM »
What happened? ???

I have just gotten over impetigo and now my face has decided to explode like a volcano with pimples. Grrr, can't win. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #1249 on: June 18, 2007, 01:33:41 AM »
What happened? ???

I have just gotten over impetigo and now my face has decided to explode like a volcano with pimples. Grrr, can't win. :(

Deep joy. I caught impetigo off one of the neighbours' filthy kids a couple of years back and it was revolting. Glad it cleared up ren.

My bitch is I just found out how many scary conditions are associated with/ much higher risk for people with sleep apnoea. Must stop reading la la la la *puts fingers in ears and shuts eyes*

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1250 on: June 18, 2007, 03:31:49 AM »
What happened? ???

Deep joy. I caught impetigo off one of the neighbours' filthy kids a couple of years back and it was revolting. Glad it cleared up ren.

My bitch is I just found out how many scary conditions are associated with/ much higher risk for people with sleep apnoea. Must stop reading la la la la *puts fingers in ears and shuts eyes*
Drinking...weight?
Fucking annoying!

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1251 on: June 18, 2007, 05:24:14 AM »
I'm seriously bitching about the fact I have to go to bed early like a pre-schooler in order to get enough zzz's to function at work!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1252 on: June 18, 2007, 05:50:54 AM »
What happened? ???

Drinking...weight?
Fucking annoying!
Yes, I am worried about GalileoAce in regard to that because he is fat and he snores.

Eclair, I am also one of those people who has to go to bed not long after Fat Cat does if I am to function at work the next day.

*Fat Cat is not GA.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1253 on: June 18, 2007, 06:00:07 AM »
What happened? ???

Drinking...weight?
Fucking annoying!
Yes, I am worried about GalileoAce in regard to that because he is fat and he snores.

Eclair, I am also one of those people who has to go to bed not long after Fat Cat does if I am to function at work the next day.

*Fat Cat is not GA.
Yeah but to be realistic, I should have been in bed 1 hour ago...if not 1.5 hours ago. 

duncvis

« Reply #1254 on: June 18, 2007, 06:07:25 AM »
What happened? ???

Drinking...weight?
Fucking annoying!

Fucking annoying isn't the word I'd use. I literally can't remember the last half-decent night's sleep I had, or what it feels like not to be tired. If knocking the beer on the head for a while and eating lettuce until my weight has dropped enough to alleviate it, its a price I'd be willing to pay to be able to function again.

And thats saying something cos I love beer.  :'(

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1255 on: June 18, 2007, 06:11:21 AM »
What happened? ???

Drinking...weight?
Fucking annoying!

Fucking annoying isn't the word I'd use. I literally can't remember the last half-decent night's sleep I had, or what it feels like not to be tired. If knocking the beer on the head for a while and eating lettuce until my weight has dropped enough to alleviate it, its a price I'd be willing to pay to be able to function again.

And thats saying something cos I love beer.  :'(
My Dad's brother has it....and fuck has he had to change his life.  Most people dismiss it as..'oh well, you have a sleeping problem', but it's huge, I know it's huge...and I really feel for you, because no one truly realises what it is like to function at 50% because you haven't been having a proper nights sleep for years.

duncvis

« Reply #1256 on: June 18, 2007, 07:24:34 AM »
Thanks.  :) I don't 'do' emo, but I certainly feel like playing the self-pity violin occasionally. Arsebiscuits.  :violin:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1257 on: June 18, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »

Squared.  :(  Day two.  I may actually have to take an advil if I want to go out for a walk later.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1258 on: June 18, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
Haha I work swingshift so I don't have to go to bed early because I don't go into work till 2PM and my shift starts at 2:45 PM and I work into the night and get home around 12:50 AM.
I averaged to stay up till 2AM doing the computer or watching a two episodes of The Simpsons on my DVD. I sometimes play some videogames though.

I am very tired in the evening and very sleepy but it takes me hours to get to sleep when I am in bed. I have been having this sleeping problem for the past week. I am not asleep till 3-4 am. Then I wake up between 10-11 AM. I have been up since 4:12 AM and couldn't get back to sleep so two hours later, I decided to get on the compter.
This will be an issue again when I return to work because then I'd hate to have to sleep till 1PM for some decent sleep because few hours sleep isn't good for you and I certainly don't want to not have any freetime before I have to head into work.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1259 on: June 18, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »

My trip was way too short!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.