Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251207 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #675 on: May 10, 2007, 07:01:29 PM »
Can't concentrate. Tried to get some
work done, but just couldn't keep going.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #676 on: May 11, 2007, 07:17:29 PM »
Damn microwave blows my wireless connection
away, about 20 sec after it's done. It's like there's
an EMP or something. Piss me off.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #677 on: May 12, 2007, 01:30:13 AM »
I think my wife has an EMP weapon in her brain. Once she has been on a terror, electronic things she has had contact with begin to limp and certain functions no longer work, properly. I have passed this off as coincidence and imagination for years, but no more. I know, now.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #678 on: May 12, 2007, 03:05:21 AM »
I have something similar. All technical stuff I touch go crappy.  :-\

duncvis

« Reply #679 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:50 AM »
I think my wife has an EMP weapon in her brain. Once she has been on a terror, electronic things she has had contact with begin to limp and certain functions no longer work, properly. I have passed this off as coincidence and imagination for years, but no more. I know, now.

PI has something similar, stuff used to just stop working for no reason, no terror needed.  ??? The awesome magnetic power of a feisty woman perhaps?  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #680 on: May 12, 2007, 03:38:21 AM »
I think that's what it is. She also is unable to carry a credit card, because the magnetic strip info becomes corrupt and won't work more than a few times. Feisty would describe her fairly well.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:41:01 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #681 on: May 12, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »
I have a friend who's like that. His specialty is making perfectly good computers stop working.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #682 on: May 12, 2007, 03:42:12 AM »
I think that's what it is. She also is unable to carry a credit card, because the magnetic strip info becomes corrupt and won't work more than a few times. Feisty would describe her fairly well.

She should carry her credit cards in a mu-metal wallet.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #683 on: May 12, 2007, 03:42:41 AM »

What do you mean by 'a terror'?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #684 on: May 12, 2007, 03:51:26 AM »

She should carry her credit cards in a mu-metal wallet.

I am somewhat familiar with mu-metal, but I take a certain impish pleasure in being married to a woman who can not abuse credit cards. It's just one more stereotype that can not possibly apply to me and my life.

I sort of collect those.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 04:10:33 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #685 on: May 12, 2007, 04:07:22 AM »

What do you mean by 'a terror'?
Going on a terror is like throwing a fit.
I meant that when she gets mad, stuff breaks, but not from being thrown. It is enough force just being near her to cause havoc. There seems to be a background or undercurrent amplitude of flux that is always present and damages some things due to prolonged exposure also, but I fear the terror of her concentrations of high density Gaussian influence on delicate, hi-tech electronic appliances.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 04:09:11 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #686 on: May 12, 2007, 04:08:25 AM »
I meant that when she gets mad, stuff breaks.

Neat. When I get mad, people break.
And I'm not talking about me doing
anything physical.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #687 on: May 12, 2007, 04:22:57 AM »
I have a friend who's like that. His specialty is making perfectly good computers stop working.

He is very lucky to know you, then, isn't he?

duncvis

« Reply #688 on: May 12, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »

I'm sure the feeling's mutual.  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #689 on: May 12, 2007, 04:35:47 AM »

I'm sure the feeling's mutual.  :laugh:

:grrr:

He always comes to me when he's experiencing computer problems. Often, in other words. His view is that a computer should be maintenance-free, which is reasonable, I guess, but since he's not willing to run a reasonable OS, it's not a practical requirement.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein