Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249934 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #510 on: April 26, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »
Peter had a line like that, about a giant snake that attacks virgins.

"My body is a temple, complete with animal sacrifices and a giant snake that attacks virgins."
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #511 on: April 26, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »
And there ya have it. 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #512 on: April 26, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
I've had back pain for the past month or so.  It hurts a lot when I wake up.

You make it sound as if your bed is not good for you or, at least, not right for you. Shouldn't rest be good for a bad back or anything else? Have you tried changing things around, flipping the mattress, lifting one end or the other, sleeping somewhere else, maybe, put a stiff board under the mattress ... or is it more severe?
(Backpain and I are old acquaintances)

I've been wondering if it's because I've been quite inactive lately, and it's weakened my back muscles, but I did flip my mattress recently, and it has a bit of uneveness in the springs, so I'll try changing it around again and see if that helps.
Being less active certainly contributes to my pain and stiffness. I generally do a series of stretches for the lumbar (my problem) area before I even stand up, if I wake up sore. Before I had a decent mattress, I used to prop up the center (just a couple of inches) which is almost always a weak area, and it would support my center mass much better, keeping my back straighter as I slept. I have also thrown a couple of blankets on the floor, for slight padding, and slept on the floor when my bed was fighting me.

My comfort level is almost directly related to how diligently I keep to a stretching routine, no matter what else I have going on.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #513 on: April 26, 2007, 06:57:08 PM »
I have to go house hunting after work.  >:(

Oh, wait, I live in O.C. , ........................ Correction: I have to go appartment hunting after work.  :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »

I've been wondering if it's because I've been quite inactive lately, and it's weakened my back muscles, but I did flip my mattress recently, and it has a bit of uneveness in the springs, so I'll try changing it around again and see if that helps.

That's most likely - along with sleeping in poor positions.
The latter is why I have to sleep on the floor. It keeps
me flat on my back, so I don't end up hurting it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2007, 08:01:07 PM »

Oh, wait, I live in O.C. , ........................ Correction: I have to go appartment hunting after work.  :P

my brothers father in law owns over a hundred homes in OC and 500 appt units.

no, we are not close, and yes, he is jewish.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: April 29, 2007, 12:13:16 AM »

my brothers father in law owns over a hundred homes in OC and 500 appt units.

no, we are not close, and yes, he is jewish.

I think I've identified the "On Topic" part of your post.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: April 29, 2007, 01:38:57 AM »
If we're just going to make up a bunch of fucking words, lets choose words that we don't already have. When we  go to a conference, conferencing is not allowed. If we go there to conference, we should be stopped and educated. We go to a conference to confer.

:tantrum:

(This one bugs the shit out of me!!)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 01:40:57 AM by Calamity Jane »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #518 on: April 30, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »
Why do they have to charge so much for a fucking passport- £66 for a little book with your picture laminated in it.  The kids ones only last for 5 years and they're still £45! :grrr:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: April 30, 2007, 12:55:21 PM »
Why must I feel so sick?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Litigious

« Reply #520 on: April 30, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »
Because you're a crazy bitch.  :smarty:

Litigious

« Reply #521 on: April 30, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
My teeth are sensitive after my very first bleaching session. I hope I don't get pulpititis or that they will hurt every time I use it. I spent about $50 on that bleaching stuff.  :(

Scrapheap

« Reply #522 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:59 PM »
My teeth are sensitive after my very first bleaching session. I hope I don't get pulpititis or that they will hurt every time I use it. I spent about $50 on that bleaching stuff.  :(

I hop your teeth didn't get stained by.......... Oh, nevermind.  :P :smarty: ;) :laugh: ;D

Litigious

« Reply #523 on: April 30, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »
My teeth are actually pretty white but not white enough. So I bought 16% carbamide peroxide on the net. It was the mildest formula; the strongest was 33%. Either I have a filling that isn't 100% tight there or the enamel is very thin. My usual bad luck.  :(

duncvis

« Reply #524 on: April 30, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »
Ah the price of vanity. :P