Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250469 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #435 on: April 19, 2007, 07:00:23 PM »
The weather is too goddamn nice to be working today !!!
but it was windy as fuck, yesterday.

Sure was!! Today was about perfect though.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »
75% of showers tomorrow.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2007, 07:59:04 PM »
Slashed my damned hand on a fence going shopping.

Now it's too numb to type well. Guess it's a good thing it
ain't bleeding - make a mess on the keyboard and make me all
queasy.

Scrapheap

« Reply #438 on: April 19, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »
75% of showers tomorrow.

FUCK !!! on a friday too !!!  :grrr:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #439 on: April 20, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »
Fuck it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #440 on: April 20, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
I'm sure some douchebag on some aspie forum someplace is saying;  "That the Virginia Tech mass murderer was an aspie and that all the people he shot deserved it."  For some reason or whatever!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #441 on: April 20, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »
I'm sure some douchebag on some aspie forum someplace is saying;  "That the Virginia Tech mass murderer was an aspie and that all the people he shot deserved it."  For some reason or whatever!
likely.

but personally and with PC intent, i am offended by peaguys new avatar.

why would anyone want to glorify this monster.  his victims all had families and people who loved them.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #442 on: April 20, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
I think being offended by peaguy's new avv is the point McJ... I get what you're saying though. this guy needed psychiatric help. If he had AS/autism, that was the least of his problems.  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2007, 07:04:12 PM »
I think being offended by peaguy's new avv is the point McJ... I get what you're saying though. this guy needed psychiatric help. If he had AS/autism, that was the least of his problems.  :-\
i think it would be more tasteful to have tubgirl for an avatar.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #444 on: April 20, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »
likely.

but personally and with PC intent, i am offended by peaguys new avatar.

why would anyone want to glorify this monster.  his victims all had families and people who loved them.

Peaguy's avatar is one thing...............it's not the issue!  But, what I have seen on AFF and wp etal, just fills me with rage as people try to make excuses for this (VT mass mental nutjob murderer) and his snuffing out of 33 lives.  And the fact that he could get the guns he used with minimal effort.  (Litigious, you can comment, but, I will not respond to anything you have to say about this.)

Quite frankly, if I lived close enough to this place, I would enjoy going there and pissing in his coffin before they closed the lid, or at least piss on his grave as my commentary on his useless existence.  If people want to kill themselves, then they should do so.....alone!

Scrapheap

« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »
I can always think of good things to post when I'm at work, but by time I come home and sit down in front of my computer, my mind goes blank.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »
Quite frankly, if I lived close enough to this place, I would enjoy going there and pissing in his coffin before they closed the lid, or at least piss on his grave as my commentary on his useless existence.  If people want to kill themselves, then they should do so.....alone!

So many people complain that suicides are just taking the coward's way out. That they're wasting their lives. That they should
find something that they believe in, and here, we have an example of someone who decided not just to quietly creep off this
world, and go out in blazing glory. Yeah, there may have been better targets to choose, but given the limitation that he had
someone in particular that he wanted to kill, and would have to act fairly quickly afterwards, this all makes sense. At least he
took some others down with him, rather than just dying alone.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #447 on: April 20, 2007, 11:53:47 PM »
Oh fuck, that was unpleasant.  I've lost a lot of fitness from feeling crappy and sitting on my arse for so long.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #448 on: April 21, 2007, 02:39:57 AM »
One single person with old time World War II style guts would have changed the outcome at VT without needing another gun. Just one Real Man among them!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #449 on: April 21, 2007, 02:52:39 AM »
One single person with old time World War II style guts would have changed the outcome at VT without needing another gun. Just one Real Man among them!

There are very few real men today. Some jerks tried to rob my father on his cell phone once at the central station in Gothenburg. They didn't have guns, buth they were in their 20s and he was 45 or so at the time. He just said that he would beat the crap out of them if they didn't just piss off. They did.

Dad called the cops later and asked what had happened if he had beaten the crap out of them. They said that he'd most likely been prosecuted for excessive self-defense. Modern society wants people to be cowards.  :(