Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249818 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #420 on: April 16, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
Men!   :grrr:
Woman!  :'(

Dam my god dam sex drive if I could just control it I could live in peace away from the head fuck that is People!

Feeling horny for guys that are bad for you?

Peter, would you be bad for me if I asked you to?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2007, 04:42:33 PM »

Dam my god dam sex drive if I could just control it I could live in peace away from the head fuck that is People!

No, but I might be bad to the girl in your av.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline paradox

• Constant Poster
  • babbling randomly in a reality near you
« Reply #422 on: April 17, 2007, 03:34:33 AM »

just felling horny as a general rull im bad for the guys. i tend to attract needy boys and forget attracting girls (except the ones that want me to join them and there partner) i just want some one who suites me or 5 someones.
id love a guy to be bad to me >:D

[/quote]

This isn't Flo is it ??
[/quote]

no
I have never understood why it should be necessity to become irrational in order to prove that you care, or indeed why it should be necessity to prove it at all - Avon

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #423 on: April 17, 2007, 03:37:46 AM »
How old are you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #424 on: April 17, 2007, 06:50:50 AM »
Unkempt guy on bus: "Excuse me, do you mind if I -" (waving a lighter)
Me: "I thought this was a no smoking bus."
Guy: "Yeah, but -" (shrug)
Me, "It would bother me if you smoked."
Guy, "Thanks." (lights a cigarette and smokes it)

A fine Scottish ned?

It would seem so.  Just remember not to feed them; it makes them breed more.

They must be more polite than our local chavs- (a) they wouldn't bother asking in the first place and (b) if you even hinted that you might mind you'd get a gob-full from them.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: April 17, 2007, 07:17:43 AM »

... to her or for her? Either way, Young Nasty Man should probably wait a couple of years, before turning anything more than a gaze in her direction. I can only think that would improve things, though, from my experience.

She is only sixteen. Did I violate TOS, by bringing her here? Doubt it, since she's only naked in your mind.
:laugh:

(... well maybe a few others, too.)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #426 on: April 17, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »

... to her or for her? Either way, Young Nasty Man should probably wait a couple of years, before turning anything more than a gaze in her direction. I can only think that would improve things, though, from my experience.

She is only sixteen. Did I violate TOS, by bringing her here? Doubt it, since she's only naked in your mind.

16 is legal here.  I could tie her up and whip her and all sorts.  :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:43:44 AM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: April 17, 2007, 08:52:48 AM »

:police:
I wonder if her citizenship would matter ..... ?

Probably should keep her away from men in kilts for a while longer, anyway.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #428 on: April 17, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »

:police:
I wonder if her citizenship would matter ..... ?

Probably should keep her away from men in kilts for a while longer, anyway.

Possibly for her, though I doubt it.  Almost certainly not for me, assuming she was in Scotland at the time.

Who is she, anyway?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: April 17, 2007, 09:18:19 AM »
I know it would not matter to you or most guys, but I meant legally.

It's Cheyenne Kimball, a  newly discovered vocal talent, who plays pop rock. Girl guitar players have always tripped my triggers.

... but getting back to the discussion at hand, I think whipping may be a little advanced for some delicate creatures. Maybe another tactic to warm up with, once she is of legal age?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:21:50 AM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #430 on: April 17, 2007, 09:32:26 AM »
I'm very versatile, and can be gentle and loving.  Playing rough isn't for all girls, or even most; it just makes for good conversation.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: April 17, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »
I'm very versatile, and can be gentle and loving.  Playing rough isn't for all girls, or even most; it just makes for good conversation.

... or thread?

Scrapheap

« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2007, 01:57:03 PM »
The weather is too goddamn nice to be working today !!!

ozymandias

« Reply #433 on: April 19, 2007, 03:02:11 PM »
I'm glad to say that it's perfectly nice to get some work done! ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #434 on: April 19, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »
The weather is too goddamn nice to be working today !!!
but it was windy as fuck, yesterday.
Misunderstood.