Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250224 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »
Ice packs

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »
Ice packs
try them on your nuts after a vasectomy.

cccccc-old.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »
How the fuck do you tear a shirt dancing? Unless you're pissed up and you hammer nails randomly into your walls?

I dance hard.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
Not sure what that is, Peter!  But, it certainly wouldn't hurt.  Ibuprofen 400mg or Naproxen Sodium 220mg are the anti-inflammatories I know here in the US.

Just check to see if the medication is out of date, if it's been years out of date, I wouldn't take it.  A few months or weeks, your most likely safe to use it.

It expired last month.  Maybe I should stick it in the freezer so it'll keep better?

We did that with the family cat. Never really helped it much.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #334 on: April 02, 2007, 10:46:10 AM »

My skin is crawling and I don't have good balance, today. My eyes are twitching and my legs are jumping.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »

SHIT! Car problems!

... and no one I can nail up and whip for it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
you may take it out on me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2007, 03:31:21 PM »

I thought you'd given up on that lifestyle?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #338 on: April 02, 2007, 03:40:52 PM »
people who leave their carts in the middle of the aisle.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #339 on: April 03, 2007, 01:04:58 AM »
My fucking 'roids. Guess I've gotta stop letting Lit think that I'm female.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: April 03, 2007, 05:38:02 AM »
Thanks for the perspective!

My car problems are wear and tear related. Sorry to hear about yours. I'm sure it was very upsetting to your family. Glad everyone is OK.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: April 03, 2007, 07:50:23 AM »

I'm a fat tub of lard. I haven't really gone for many morning walks, since my dog died, and I have become a pig over the winter and fall, too, for that matter. I was feeling pretty good this morning at about five thirty, when I went out for some excersize, and tried to trot a little. I used to jog a lot and I really need to start again. This morning was not the time - I barely made it six blocks at a light pace, before I began to face the reality that I'm a fifty year old tub of lard and I really should not be running, without some period of time to gradually build up some stamina, again.

It's not my cardio-vascular system that punked out, though. It was my joints. God DAMN it!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #342 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:41 AM »

I'm a fat tub of lard. I haven't really gone for many morning walks, since my dog died, and I have become a pig over the winter and fall, too, for that matter. I was feeling pretty good this morning at about five thirty, when I went out for some excersize, and tried to trot a little. I used to jog a lot and I really need to start again. This morning was not the time - I barely made it six blocks at a light pace, before I began to face the reality that I'm a fifty year old tub of lard and I really should not be running, without some period of time to gradually build up some stamina, again.

It's not my cardio-vascular system that punked out, though. It was my joints. God DAMN it!
the only reason i care about my health, a little, is because my kids are so young.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:16 AM »
I've not been going for walks either since my dog died, and because the weather was absolutely horrific through the whole of winter here, I got very little exercise.  Now I'm trying to get back into it, but I've lost a lot of strength, and I keep picking up viruses that set me back.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2007, 07:59:36 AM »

the only reason i care about my health, a little, is because my kids are so young.
I have all that in spades. I was forty four when my son was born. I'll be directed to the grandparent's section at my kids' graduations, I'm sure.