Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249658 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2007, 10:57:45 AM »
I woke up this morning with a headache and sore neck, and it's still sore.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2007, 11:27:25 AM »
When push comes to shove, go see your doctor.....meningitis is nothing to shrug off.  Better safe than sorry!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2007, 11:35:41 AM »
Bleh, I'd have to go down to A&E at the hospital if I wanted to be seen within a timescale that would be relevant to the problem at hand, and it's not that bad; it's just uncomfortable and is making me tired.  Maybe I'll go hunt down some anti-inflammatorys in the medicine box.  Got any recommendations?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »
I've got some diclofenac.  Think that would help?

Litigious

« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »
That's a pretty good anti-inflamatoric medication.

The_P

« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2007, 11:49:32 AM »
Why is my appetite so shitty lately?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2007, 11:53:24 AM »

It's stuff that mum got for an injury a while ago.  There's 16 25mg tabs left.

Litigious

« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2007, 11:59:08 AM »

It's stuff that mum got for an injury a while ago.  There's 16 25mg tabs left.

You can take two at a time of them. In Sweden there usually is 50 mg/tab. 

ozymandias

« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2007, 12:17:10 PM »
Not sure what that is, Peter!  But, it certainly wouldn't hurt.  Ibuprofen 400mg or Naproxen Sodium 220mg are the anti-inflammatories I know here in the US.

Just check to see if the medication is out of date, if it's been years out of date, I wouldn't take it.  A few months or weeks, your most likely safe to use it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »
Not sure what that is, Peter!  But, it certainly wouldn't hurt.  Ibuprofen 400mg or Naproxen Sodium 220mg are the anti-inflammatories I know here in the US.

Just check to see if the medication is out of date, if it's been years out of date, I wouldn't take it.  A few months or weeks, your most likely safe to use it.

It expired last month.  Maybe I should stick it in the freezer so it'll keep better?

Litigious

« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2007, 01:18:27 PM »

It expired last month.  Maybe I should stick it in the freezer so it'll keep better?

No, it doesn't matter when they so recently expired.

ozymandias

« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
No, as long as meds are kept in a cool, dry place they're good!  They don't need to be frozen!  Most meds are good for a few months past expiration date, at least those in pill form.  If it was a year or more, I'd throw them out!

Quite a few years ago, we went thru a pile of Percocet (acetaminophen/oxycodone) tablets from my wife's past surgeries.  They were years old and were dumped.

Litigious

« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2007, 01:41:46 PM »
Damnit, Ozy, you can send them to me nex time. Oxycodone is never wrong. I'll pay you properly.  8)

ozymandias

« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
This stuff was years old and most likely toxic due to degeneration! :angel:  Most likely you wouldn't have gotten high, but sick!

However the thought did pass thru my mind that if I was unscrupulous enough I could have made some big bucks selling them on the street to addicts.  But, that ain't me!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2007, 07:02:19 PM »
My balls hurt.