Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251375 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2007, 05:24:14 AM »
People who break their word and blame it on circumstances.  :finger:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2007, 05:34:43 AM »
Isn't that last one third of the day supposed to be when everyone (else) sleeps? It has always been my favorite time of day, too.
Now, if I could just sleep through the other annoying and/or boring two thirds, I would be "all set".

It's more the first 2/3rds of my waking day that I don't like.  I take a looooonnnnggg time to get going when I wake up.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2007, 08:06:46 AM »
Isn't that last one third of the day supposed to be when everyone (else) sleeps? It has always been my favorite time of day, too.
Now, if I could just sleep through the other annoying and/or boring two thirds, I would be "all set".

It's more the first 2/3rds of my waking day that I don't like.  I take a looooonnnnggg time to get going when I wake up.

You can take some "Uppers" to get you going in the morning. If you're too wound up around bedtime, just take some "downers". It worked for John Belushi.  ;) ::)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2007, 09:03:00 AM »

You can take some "Uppers" to get you going in the morning. If you're too wound up around bedtime, just take some "downers". It worked for John Belushi.  ;) ::)

Actually, I'm going to see a psychiatrist in the first of April about getting some ADD meds.  Maybe that'll make me less fuzzy-headed and distractable in the mornings and afternoons.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »
I know it's different in the UK, but, when Amber was started on ritalin, they started on a low dose to check her reactions to it.  When I started 20 mg twice a day.  I went right on that dose as the doctor trusted the judgement of my wife and myself.  I met a person at a continuing ed. conference who was on 30 mg three times a day.  And he was a psychiatric professional, plus he was also a bit on the "chubby" at around 6 feet tall.

They should start you off with around 10 mg, twice a day to see how you respond or maybe 5 mg.  Then they can always bump the dosage up as time goes on to see how you tolerate it.

For the record, sometimes I do not take the afternoon dose, depending upon what I'm doing that afternoon.  Then if I'm having a long day of travel or whatever, I'll take a third dose, but, no later than 5-6pm.  All this with my doctor's approval.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »
For the record, sometimes I do not take the afternoon dose, depending upon what I'm doing that afternoon.  Then if I'm having a long day of travel or whatever, I'll take a third dose, but, no later than 5-6pm.  All this with my doctor's approval.
Same as me. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2007, 05:28:03 AM »
Where the fuck is everyone?

ozymandias

« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2007, 06:10:11 AM »
I'v been wondering the same...it seems that a lot of people have disappeared lately.

OH NO, IT"S THE RAPTURE, :evillaugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2007, 06:26:31 AM »
Aw, then why isn't the world coming apart at the seams?

I think we just got boring again. Want me to go make another mess and lose another 50 points from my karma?  >:D
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2007, 06:37:44 AM »
Aw, then why isn't the world coming apart at the seams?

Maybe God couldn't afford the special effects budget for boiling oceans and all that, so he just whisked away all the good people and left us lot behind.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2007, 06:48:38 AM »
Cool, let's go found another Australia.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »
Ok, but we'll need someone on drugs to give everything weird names, and we'll all have to spend all our free time running at the beach towards camera crews.

duncvis

« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2007, 07:12:13 AM »
I'v been wondering the same...it seems that a lot of people have disappeared lately.

OH NO, IT"S THE RAPTURE, :evillaugh:

:LMAO:

duncvis

« Reply #238 on: March 26, 2007, 04:08:21 AM »
why does everyone in the house have to get sick at the same time? :tantrum:

ozymandias

« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2007, 04:49:41 AM »
why does everyone in the house have to get sick at the same time? :tantrum:

Murphy's Law.........

When you get the answer to that question, let me know!