Author Topic: Peegai  (Read 998 times)

Eamonn

Peegai
« on: April 22, 2006, 11:25:20 AM »
Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"  Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

peegai

Re: Peegai
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 11:43:02 AM »
I'm already there.

Eamonn

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 12:09:22 PM »
I'm already there.

Not when i posted there you werent. Then you always were a little slow in the uptake.

peegai

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 12:18:09 PM »
Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"  Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn...

You accuse me of things that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Eamonn

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 12:24:24 PM »
Im calling you out because you are nothing but a squirt who flames people but never backs up yopur argument but says "Oh i was bored so i just thought id call you allsorts |:"? Well that isnt acceptable as your not making a joke, why should we be fodder for whatever mood your in? I say back up your arguments or learn some fucking manners you overgrown toddler.

Eamonn, Eamonn, Eamonn...

You accuse me of things that you are guilty of doing yourself.

Well first of all your lying, second of all what a crappy argument, and third of all take it over to the main event, you gimp. Im locking this thread! :P