Author Topic: Stay the fuck out of my music thread!  (Read 107095 times)

Sophgay

Re: Stay the fuck out of my music thread!
« Reply #4005 on: March 24, 2008, 04:39:55 PM »
Intruder Alert

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4006 on: March 24, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »
:(  want me to sing to you?   :eyelash:

Yes please. :)

/sings "teardrop", "the thinner the air", and "i wish my baby was born" for you.  :-*

Ooooh. Treats. :)

"The Thinner The Air" is one of my favourite Cocteau Twins songs. (Lazy Calm is another, Eperdu a third. Since you asked. ;D)

i know.  :-*  it was a toss-up between "TTTA" and "éperdu", but i go screechy on the high bits in the latter, if i haven't been practising.  :laugh:
* odeon panics, realising that he can't listen to ANY of his Cocteau Twins collection, atm :bigcry:

looks like i'll be going for the cocteaus singing marathon, then...

I'll support you in any way I can, of course. :eyelash:

as long as it doesn't involve my mouth, presumably?

Not presently, no.

first time i've ever heard you say that.  :tongue:

:eyebrows:

Sophgay

« Reply #4007 on: March 24, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
Evidence

Sophgay

« Reply #4008 on: March 24, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »
Unheilig - Zauberer

ozymandias

« Reply #4009 on: March 24, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »
:(  want me to sing to you?   :eyelash:

Yes please. :)

/sings "teardrop", "the thinner the air", and "i wish my baby was born" for you.  :-*

Ooooh. Treats. :)

"The Thinner The Air" is one of my favourite Cocteau Twins songs. (Lazy Calm is another, Eperdu a third. Since you asked. ;D)

i know.  :-*  it was a toss-up between "TTTA" and "éperdu", but i go screechy on the high bits in the latter, if i haven't been practising.  :laugh:
* odeon panics, realising that he can't listen to ANY of his Cocteau Twins collection, atm :bigcry:

looks like i'll be going for the cocteaus singing marathon, then...

I'll support you in any way I can, of course. :eyelash:

as long as it doesn't involve my mouth, presumably?

Not presently, no.

first time i've ever heard you say that.  :tongue:

:eyebrows:

I think he really wants to hear, "A SONGBIRD IN THE MORNING".  It's a sex phrase I read in the "Joy of Sex". 

Sophgay

« Reply #4010 on: March 24, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
Christfuck

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4011 on: March 24, 2008, 05:08:45 PM »

I think he really wants to hear, "A SONGBIRD IN THE MORNING".  It's a sex phrase I read in the "Joy of Sex". 

that's a fuck of a lot better than some of the tantric/taoist sexual terms.

"mist on the mountains of wu" anyone?

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #4012 on: March 24, 2008, 05:14:27 PM »
Christfuck

I'd think that would be a difficult sexual maneuver with someone nailed to a cross in full view of roman soldiers!   :P  AND his Virgin Mother and a few apostles!  :o

Sophgay

« Reply #4013 on: March 24, 2008, 05:16:15 PM »
They would join in :P

ozymandias

« Reply #4014 on: March 24, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »

that's a fuck of a lot better than some of the tantric/taoist sexual terms.

"mist on the mountains of wu" anyone?

:LMAO:

Agreed, at least the term I posted refers to early morning sex clearly.  Mist on the mountains of Wu, sounds like a guy jacking off and shooting his load onto a womans breasts or butt.  Either way, it sounds like the guy gets his and the woman gets cheated.  But, then again those tantric/taoist/kamasutra guides were written by men for men. ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #4015 on: March 24, 2008, 05:19:19 PM »
They would join in :P

Well, she was a "virgin" and got preggers without all the fun that goes with it.  Like a lot of women, she got CHEATED, by a Horny God no less.   :grrr:   ::)

Sophgay

« Reply #4016 on: March 24, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »
I reckon she'd been sleeping around and made up a bullshit story to fool Joseph into believing she was still a virgin when she got pregnant. And he was stupid enough to believe it so he deserves another man's kid :P

Dirty slut

ozymandias

« Reply #4017 on: March 24, 2008, 05:27:51 PM »
I reckon she'd been sleeping around and made up a bullshit story to fool Joseph into believing she was still a virgin when she got pregnant. And he was stupid enough to believe it so he deserves another man's kid :P

Dirty slut

HEY, it was gods fault, to begin with.  Can you blame Mary for using it as a crutch to save her ass when all looked bleak.  Besides Joseph was a fucking low life carpenter, drinking, carousing and hanging out with disreputable bums.  Seriously, why else do you think Joseph disappears from the bible as soon as his part is done.  She definitely got an upgrade, respectability, immortality and all the perks that came with being the mother of the "Messiah". 

Nice job, if you can get it.   :eyebrows:  Especially for a woman in extremely patriarchal times!  She certainly wasn't nobodies fool!   :green:

What you call a slut, I call cunning or cagey. 

Sophgay

« Reply #4018 on: March 24, 2008, 05:32:01 PM »
What a dysfunctional family

The religious right wouldn't approve of that kind of behaviour. No wonder the poor kid was born in a barn :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #4019 on: March 24, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »
What a dysfunctional family

The religious right wouldn't approve of that kind of behaviour. No wonder the poor kid was born in a barn :laugh:

Stable...................c'mon, I'm the heathen barbarian husband to a devout catholic and it's a fucking STABLE.  Get with the program...............if your going to be a fellow heathen you must be up to snuff on your religious facts.  Jesus was born in a manger aka Stable.  Are you begging to be hanged as a witch???   ::) 

I can see you need proper religious education.........especially if your going to mock mainstream religion properly!  I shall be your mentor, now be silent and listen up.

Before you can progress,  you must take the communion wafer from my hand, grasshopper!  Then and only then, will you be ready.   8)