Educational

Author Topic: Stay the fuck out of my music thread!  (Read 107074 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Stay the fuck out of my music thread!
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »

These stupid jerkoffs make it really rough on traveling musicians.

Stalker arrested at Michelle Branch show

I wasn't aware that Michelle Branch was worthy of stalking in the first place.  ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2007, 03:20:34 PM »

I wasn't aware that Michelle Branch was worthy of stalking in the first place.  ::)

A lot of guys go for this look. I don't know what makes someone worth stalking, but I think she's attractive, although not my type. She should, certainly, be able to work without worrying about her safety. At least they are doing something about stalkers, now days. Once upon a time, stalkers were mostly ignored by the cops, until a serious crime was committed. We had to handle them within the band and deal with a terrified performer, until they went away.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 03:28:56 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »

"The Ultimate Hendrix Collection" from Dagger.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2007, 10:51:05 AM »

Hendrix, "Isle Of Wight"

I'm getting frustrated trying to research whether I have all versions of "Red House" as performed by Hendrix.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »

Right now:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2007, 06:50:10 AM »
Grateful Dead, "The Golden Road, 1965-1973"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »

Grand Funk Railroad - misc.

)Fuck off(

duncvis

« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »
Favourite track off 'Navigating By The Stars', and a bit of A23 to chill out to while I doze off.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

Hendrix, "In The West"

Scrapheap

« Reply #219 on: April 03, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »

A lot of guys go for this look. I don't know what makes someone worth stalking, but I think she's attractive, although not my type. She should, certainly, be able to work without worrying about her safety. At least they are doing something about stalkers, now days. Once upon a time, stalkers were mostly ignored by the cops, until a serious crime was committed. We had to handle them within the band and deal with a terrified performer, until they went away.

Not bad loking, but i was thinking more about her music.

Without that duet she did with Carlos Santana, she probably would've faded into obscurity.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
Carlos Santana is an 'ero of mine. Not only has he lifted many from obscurity to stardom, with his global acceptance, he is a great guy.

Right now:
Beatles - misc.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
Otis Redding, "Pain in My Heart".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2007, 06:44:44 PM »

Charles Mingus, "Mingus, Mingus, Mingus"

duncvis

« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2007, 07:30:59 PM »
PJ Harvey - Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2007, 11:03:53 PM »

Alice Coltrane - the works.