Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15159 times)

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #255 on: October 20, 2023, 09:44:31 PM »
To be fair, that second pic I don't look as good, mostly thanks to hot weather ruining my makeup.

So here's a pic taken a few days ago, during my ham radio exam, no makeup on (as opposed to the makeup I wore at pride in the pic above, which actually made me look worse):

These days I tend to take a shitload of selfies when I'm feeling pretty or cute, just because it's amazing that I CAN feel pretty or cute.

Being my full self is amazing, it is absolutely mind-blowing how much better I feel about myself now.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #256 on: October 21, 2023, 01:09:53 PM »
How's life as Gwen now?

Serious answer:

Far far better, I often feel happy with my body instead of grossed out by it - I remember cringing every time I had to see my own body while getting undressed etc, and generally feeling awful. But I'd been convinced that I couldn't be trans for what in retrospect are very very silly reasons.

My orientation has also become more clear to me too: I'm Polyamorous and I'm primarily attracted to men. With Amy's permission I'm currently dating a gorgeous older man (it seems like older partners are my type for some reason) and I'm totally in love with him.

Less friendly answer:

I sense that you don't really care, and you're basically trolling - you did admit that you didn't expect me to even return, and your other questions are obvious trolling. So, whatever.

Here's me looking goth as fuck, and me with my boyfriend:

I was serious with the question... just wanted to make sure you're happy because usually when someone goes through a transition it takes a while to get used to. I guess with other people's experiences from who I talked to previously, it's a metamorphosis or simply a rebirth.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2023, 01:23:43 PM »
Welcome back by the way.

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #258 on: October 21, 2023, 02:36:14 PM »
How's life as Gwen now?

Serious answer:

Far far better, I often feel happy with my body instead of grossed out by it - I remember cringing every time I had to see my own body while getting undressed etc, and generally feeling awful. But I'd been convinced that I couldn't be trans for what in retrospect are very very silly reasons.

My orientation has also become more clear to me too: I'm Polyamorous and I'm primarily attracted to men. With Amy's permission I'm currently dating a gorgeous older man (it seems like older partners are my type for some reason) and I'm totally in love with him.

Less friendly answer:

I sense that you don't really care, and you're basically trolling - you did admit that you didn't expect me to even return, and your other questions are obvious trolling. So, whatever.

I was serious with the question... just wanted to make sure you're happy because usually when someone goes through a transition it takes a while to get used to. I guess with other people's experiences from who I talked to previously, it's a metamorphosis or simply a rebirth.

I understand, and it is somewhat like a rebirth - though to me it feels a lot more like being released from what I used to call "male prison" until I realised that people were taking it literally and thought I'm an ex con.

So thank you for asking, sincerely - but I do still feel that you do hold obvious ill will to myself and Amy.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #259 on: October 21, 2023, 02:52:22 PM »
Oh, this is a surprise.
You look, happy though. I never saw any photos of you in the AFF days that I can remember at least but when one does look at the before and after pictures of transition the key difference, the most noticeable thing to myself is the eyes. There's life behind them that wasn't there before. I'm glad to see you have that.

Also, a trans woman who's Goth, has dyed hair and is poly? Never! :autism:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #260 on: October 21, 2023, 04:19:49 PM »
How's life as Gwen now?

Serious answer:

Less friendly answer:

I understand, and it is somewhat like a rebirth - though to me it feels a lot more like being released from what I used to call "male prison" until I realised that people were taking it literally and thought I'm an ex con.

So thank you for asking, sincerely - but I do still feel that you do hold obvious ill will to myself and Amy.

I'm sorry that I did hold ill-will. It wasn't right of me to do so, there was just so much in differences that I didn't take the time to just simply listen.

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2023, 09:22:59 AM »
Oh, this is a surprise.
You look, happy though. I never saw any photos of you in the AFF days that I can remember at least but when one does look at the before and after pictures of transition the key difference, the most noticeable thing to myself is the eyes. There's life behind them that wasn't there before. I'm glad to see you have that.

I'm a cliché, right?

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #262 on: October 22, 2023, 10:21:40 AM »
Oh, this is a surprise.

I'm a cliché, right?

Me too.  :asthing: