Author Topic: Re-Introductions Are in Order!  (Read 461 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
Re-Introductions Are in Order!
« on: August 05, 2023, 08:55:32 AM »

You may have wondered what became of that whiny little cunt calling himself Some_Bloke, or Mad King Bloke as was the more recent username. Some_Bloke, ugh.... Was I compensating for something? Fuck knows.  :hahaha:

Long story short: Several years of self-discovery following years of whiny self-loathing, followed by name changes, buckets full of artificial hormones and the end result is the dumb whore speaking to you right now.

Anyway, he's gone and I've taken his place.

So oi, I guess.

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Re-Introductions Are in Order!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 03:22:36 PM »
Nice to meet you Arya Quinn
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 03:30:48 PM by Genesis »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 04:17:20 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 04:26:50 PM »
Hi, Arya.  :santa:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 10:53:09 PM »
How long will you stay?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2023, 02:03:39 PM »
How long will you stay?

Unless I get driven off or there's some personal shit I have to work through again...For the long haul, I suppose.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 07:57:39 PM »
How long will you stay?
Unless I get driven off or there's some personal shit I have to work through again...For the long haul, I suppose.
Very good. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 01:22:09 PM »
/waves
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2023, 04:46:27 AM »
Welcome (back) and congrats!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2023, 03:07:36 PM »

You may have wondered what became of that whiny little cunt calling himself Some_Bloke, or Mad King Bloke as was the more recent username. Some_Bloke, ugh.... Was I compensating for something? Fuck knows.  :hahaha:

Long story short: Several years of self-discovery following years of whiny self-loathing, followed by name changes, buckets full of artificial hormones and the end result is the dumb whore speaking to you right now.

So oi, I guess.

Oh, I didn't know this was you.  I think I said some things to you on AFN that i might owe you an apology for.  Glad to see you're still kicking about.  i'm on three years HRt myself, very happy with the result  :bounce:

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 03:39:10 PM »

So oi, I guess.

Oh, I didn't know this was you.  I think I said some things to you on AFN that i might owe you an apology for.  Glad to see you're still kicking about.  i'm on three years HRt myself, very happy with the result  :bounce:

That's a fun little coincidence because it's roughly 3 years on my end as well. Well, roughly 3 years since I started taking the proper stuff.
Let's see

Tits? Check
Loss of physical strength? Check
Lessened facial and body hair? Also check
Soft skin? Check, but I also moisturise a hell of a lot. Not as much as Cassandra from Doctor Who, granted but enough.
Change in facial and body shape? Check.

Cravings, mood swings and basically every part of a period (other than the bleeding, obviously) every now and again? Good god, check.

I even went down a shoe size and lost about two inches of my height. It's a weird yet magical thing.

Glad you're getting the results you want too.  :bounce:

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2023, 08:25:34 PM »

So oi, I guess.

That's a fun little coincidence because it's roughly 3 years on my end as well. Well, roughly 3 years since I started taking the proper stuff.
Let's see

Tits? Check
Soft skin? Check, but I also moisturise a hell of a lot. Not as much as Cassandra from Doctor Who, granted but enough.

Cravings, mood swings and basically every part of a period (other than the bleeding, obviously) every now and again? Good god, check.

I even went down a shoe size and lost about two inches of my height. It's a weird yet magical thing.

for me it just seems to be boobs and a soft belly.  the belly since starting progesterone about two years ago.  I was hoping to get more padding on my hips, gained a little bit but it's not really noticeable, only enough to change my pant size  :GA:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2023, 02:42:33 PM »

So oi, I guess.

Let's see

Tits? Check

for me it just seems to be boobs and a soft belly.  the belly since starting progesterone about two years ago.  I was hoping to get more padding on my hips, gained a little bit but it's not really noticeable, only enough to change my pant size  :GA:

Oh the belly is there too. Hips, a little bit as well but not enough to really be noticeable.
I don't know much about pant/trouser size as I only wear skirts and dresses now. It's very rare for me to wear trousers or jeans, but old pairs still seem to fit okay.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2023, 07:01:59 PM »
I worked in fast food, then at a grocery store, so I needed to have pants.  I had to replace my old one.  lmao.  Also it's always been really difficult for me to shave, even before hormones, because my skin is so sensitive.  Luckily my facial hair has also always grown rather slowly, but I still end up with some visible stubble every couple of days and can't always hide away from the world.  So I dress in a way that masks my feminine body shape.  But when I'm nice and smooth I definitely rock the skirts, and tight tops :3  But that's now that I'm working for Uber.  My skirts and dresses aren't very business like.  I'd have to buy even more clothes and ugh I do not want to spend the money right now.  Maybe if I can get this job with UPS, I'll be making more but I have stuff with the car to take care of first  :GA: My presentation is far more fluid than my actual gender, but that will have to continue until I can get like electrolysis or something. 

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2023, 11:03:05 PM »
conlang, my housemate Kayleigh got some sort of laser treatment on her face that was cheaper than electrolysis or IPL. She left it kind of late though, as her white hairs couldn't be treated. So she still has to shave a little bit.

So my message is: don't wait until you're going grey!
Tek'ma'tae