Author Topic: Muggle Mom Appeals--Wants Harry Potter Books Banned from School Library  (Read 1524 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Muggle Mom Appeals--Wants Harry Potter Books Banned from School Library
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
Maybe she needs a good ass fuck to loosen her up! :3some: :bananas: :reach:  She really needs to GET A LIFE!
so should we start a collection and put litigious on a plane?
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 07:05:33 AM »
Lets pass the hat!  But, then again, who wants sex with a fanatic that badly! :o

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 07:43:46 AM »
Lets pass the hat!  But, then again, who wants sex with a fanatic that badly! :o

It wouldn't be like sex at all. It would be martyrdom, sacrificing himself to the betterment of all humankind. Tig has things working his way right now, though. We need to find someone who is interested in a project or cause. I'm out, too - disqualified. There's no way I could get a bone for that bitch, even with a cockring.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Graelwyn

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 09:45:07 AM »
Burn her at the stake, since that is probably how she feels JK Rowling should go lol. I find this woman pathetic. She should find a TARDIS and return herself to the middle ages from whence she has clearly escaped.

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
Nah, just give her a broomstick and tell her to shove it up her "coven"!   :evillaugh:

My apologies to any Wiccan's I may have offended by using the term "coven" in that manner!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
I have no desire to kill this woman.  Seems like an overreaction.  People spout rediculous bullshit all the time.  What is important, to me at least, is that this woman will not have any effect.  She is just a noisy idiot.  And I find her frevor much more hilarious than offensive.  She is so trampled by the overwhelming belief in the harmlessness and benefit of the harry potter books that it is hilarious.  It would be like someone campaigning against orange juice.  That kind of insanity doesn't deserve hatred, it deserves its own radio show.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 02:46:39 PM »
I have no desire to kill this woman.  Seems like an overreaction.  People spout rediculous bullshit all the time.  What is important, to me at least, is that this woman will not have any effect.  She is just a noisy idiot.  And I find her frevor much more hilarious than offensive.  She is so trampled by the overwhelming belief in the harmlessness and benefit of the harry potter books that it is hilarious.  It would be like someone campaigning against orange juice.  That kind of insanity doesn't deserve hatred, it deserves its own radio show.
so this is your stance....

this week?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »
Nah, just give her a broomstick and tell her to shove it up her "coven"!   :evillaugh:

My apologies to any Wiccan's I may have offended by using the term "coven" in that manner!
Don't worry, most Wiccans are not offended by anything you or I could conjure, without their bio samples.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 04:10:45 PM »

this week?

No, it is my realistic stance.

My unserious stance is mutilate her, torture her, and then don't let her die.  But realistically her protest is better to be laughed at than piss you off.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 07:52:53 PM »

this week?

No, it is my realistic stance.

My unserious stance is mutilate her, torture her, and then don't let her die.  But realistically her protest is better to be laughed at than piss you off.
thanks.

that helps me seperate the truth from the  :poop:
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »

It wouldn't be like sex at all. It would be martyrdom, sacrificing himself to the betterment of all humankind. Tig has things working his way right now, though. We need to find someone who is interested in a project or cause. I'm out, too - disqualified. There's no way I could get a bone for that bitch, even with a cockring.

I might be able to do it.... after a 12 pack!!!  :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 11:14:36 PM »

* Capt. Scrapbeard  Runs his Cutlass though the whiney wench!!

Aaaaarg!!! :arrr: :arrr: :arrr:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 08:30:02 AM »
I think what we need is a manly-looking woman with a strap-on in a dark room to give this woman the best sex of her life, then flip on the lights:  SURPRISE!  YOU'RE A HEATHEN LESBIAN!  And you've just been initiated into a coven, too, for this is actually not a mere dildo but a Penis of Astonding!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »
+ :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
I think what we need is a manly-looking woman with a strap-on in a dark room to give this woman the best sex of her life, then flip on the lights:  SURPRISE!  YOU'RE A HEATHEN LESBIAN!  And you've just been initiated into a coven, too, for this is actually not a mere dildo but a Penis of Astonding!
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: