Author Topic: Anti COVID Vaccine and Passport Mandate March  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
Re: Anti COVID Vaccine and Passport Mandate March
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2021, 04:51:00 PM »
The problem is that the arguments simply do not add up. There is no truth or facts to anything anti-vax, anti-mandate etc, they all come from the same source of shite.

The real truth is that the government and people are fucking around too much, meaning COVID has mutated to the point we need a fucking booster shot. The whole thing could have ended in 2020 but everyone kept fucking around. All of this just proved how stupid humanity is as a whole, in my eyes.

I don't want to be wearing masks and such, I don't want to be constantly worrying due to Emma being vulnerable. I am fed up of listening to how the government is doing X and Y to try and stop it. But thanks to people being stupid as a whole, it means I have to.

The very fact they're protesting in droves more or less proves they're not being curbed in terms of free speech. They have a right to be stupid, I have a right to call them stupid.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 04:58:22 PM by Dirty Big Yoke »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2021, 06:10:54 PM »
So you are completely comfortable with a company that has predicted a $33Bn profit this year from a vaccine that clearly doesn’t work?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2021, 06:12:47 PM »

The real truth is that the government and people are fucking around too much, meaning COVID has mutated to the point we need a fucking booster shot.

Just like the flu. Every year if you wanna be safest.
Still a little more deadly, but it's coming down.

There's a point where you assess the risk compared to the annoyance and say "yep, I still think individual cars driven by non-professionals makes sense" or whatever.

As an anti-life advocate, I'm pretty much in favor of the culling, even if it won't stick.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2021, 06:59:51 PM »
So you are completely comfortable with a company that has predicted a $33Bn profit this year from a vaccine that clearly doesn’t work?

Which one are you referring to? To my knowledge there's solid data the vaccines help reduce the severity and spread.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »

The vaccine clearly does work. The evidence of this is pretty substantial. Far less people get serious symptoms, far less deaths.

The booster is due to ongoing mutations, which are starting to circumvent the original effectiveness of the vaccines. The same mutations caused by idiots fucking around like in these anti-vax marches. Governments don't care, they care more about the economy than actually getting rid of COVID.

It's funny that you say these marches are not anti-vax in nature (they are), yet you respond with an inherently anti-vax position.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 09:24:06 PM by Dirty Big Yoke »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2021, 03:10:51 AM »
In Australia, I can assure you that a large proportion of those attending rallies are vaccinated.

So maybe define what your term anti vax means because your blending into a whole lot of territory to cling to a single label for protesters.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2021, 03:44:28 AM »

The vaccine does work and has been proven to work by the combined might of science, medicine and documented fact.  The fact it has not brought the pandemic to an end is because not enough people have taken it.  This is because a) the rich countries are keeping it to themselves, and b) halfwits saying that it makes your door key stick to your face.  Or is it over large testicles this week?  I lose track on what the current bullshit is.

Why we know vaccines work
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2021, 03:47:09 AM »
In Australia, I can assure you that a large proportion of those attending rallies are vaccinated.

So maybe define what your term anti vax means because your blending into a whole lot of territory to cling to a single label for protesters.

I refer to them as Anti-vaxxers because they were literally protesting against vaccine use and many carried placards denouncing vaccines.   I cannot see why someone who was pro-vaccine would go to an anti-vaccine protest to protest against vaccines.  But I guess I'm just not bright enough to work it out.  I mean, the entire worlds combined Doctors and scientists have failed to work out that vaccines don't really work and are just made to make money, whereas some people with very little education have managed to work it out by themselves with no information other than what they read on social media.

Reporting from this weekends London protests.

https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-anti-vax-protests-see-thousands-descend-on-london-to-demonstrate-against-latest-virus-restrictions-12499671

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/18/police-suffer-minor-injuries-in-london-scuffles-with-anti-vax-protesters

Even Reuters...

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/anti-vaxxers-protest-in-london-idUSRTXHFDCK

« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 03:51:03 AM by FourAceDeal »

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2021, 09:16:43 AM »

Anti-vax doesn't always mean they're anti all vaccinations. It just means an unwarranted scepticism, usually laced with conspiracy theories and misinformation, on either a specific vaccination, or vaccinations as a whole.

We've seen this with the MMR vaccination back in the day.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 10:40:55 AM »

Actually they've raised their expected revenue by 7.5% so it's nearer $36billion.   But that is revenue.  Not profit.

But circling back, you think vaccines are wrong because companies charge money for them?   Astrazenica is a non-profit.  Take that one.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 10:43:30 AM »

Anti-vax doesn't always mean they're anti all vaccinations. It just means an unwarranted scepticism, usually laced with conspiracy theories and misinformation, on either a specific vaccination, or vaccinations as a whole.

We've seen this with the MMR vaccination back in the day.

I've yet to be presented with a single piece of antivax "evidence" that wasn't easily and quickly disprovable or wasn't evidentally based on trash statistics or science.   All the vaxxers do is throw up the next nonsensicle piece of "evidence".   They tend not accept that maybe they're getting their information from bullshitters.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2021, 03:31:12 PM »

But circling back, you think vaccines are wrong because companies charge money for them?   Astrazenica is a non-profit.  Take that one.

1. Could you point out where I specifically said that?

2. Can you honestly say where there is an event, for example, where 1 in 6 attendees catch and spread the virus, that it demonstrates a vaccine that has efficacy?

3. It is not able to be proven if the vaccine actually reduces or on the flip side, exacerbates symptoms. Perhaps consider that it triggers adverse reactions. Perhaps consider that stats on adverse reactions are being suppressed, that medical staff are being coached to ignore issues. If you feel comfortable in a world like that, then so be it, but the core issue, is not anti vaccinations. It’s about suppression on many levels.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 02:36:01 AM »
that it demonstrates a vaccine that has efficacy?

Here are the stats of deaths before vaccination rollout in the UK, and after.

And hospitalisations:

upload pix

The vaccination drastically reduces severe symptoms/deaths. The above clearly shows this.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2021, 06:25:31 AM »
It could be perspective. The excess death rate tracker have been following shows that country hasn't been impacted as severely others, with highest excess death rates comparable to the lowest in the US and with current rates in the UK. While there has been change, the lesser overall impact for that country also means lesser improvement since the vaccine roll out, and rates were actually better a year ago before there was a vaccine, with highest excess mortality occurring after the vaccine.
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?time=2020-01-05..latest&country=GBR~USA~AUS
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 06:36:38 AM by Jack »

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2021, 02:40:06 PM »

1. Could you point out where I specifically said that?

2. Can you honestly say where there is an event, for example, where 1 in 6 attendees catch and spread the virus, that it demonstrates a vaccine that has efficacy?

3. It is not able to be proven if the vaccine actually reduces or on the flip side, exacerbates symptoms. Perhaps consider that it triggers adverse reactions. Perhaps consider that stats on adverse reactions are being suppressed, that medical staff are being coached to ignore issues. If you feel comfortable in a world like that, then so be it, but the core issue, is not anti vaccinations. It’s about suppression on many levels.

Jesus H Christ.  Where do you get your information?  Pretty much every part of every sentence is based on easily debunked junk science.   Is this the University of Facebook, Twitterpedia? 

I honestly can't even be bothered.  You could fact check yourself from verifiable sources in two minutes using google to find resources.  At this point your ignorance is entirely willful.

Seriously, if you're an Aspie you should know better than this.

Get some FACTS.