Educational

Author Topic: I'm calling out whoever reported "offensive" posts to the Admins  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
Re: I'm calling out whoever reported "offensive" posts to the Admins
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 03:32:03 PM »
He's always been very selectively noisy.

Or does it when no one is giving him flak to begin with. He prefers to nip like a chihuahua and then run away before you boot him up the arse.

I'm naturally always somewhat combative/confrontational to bullshit, so seeing people weasel out after talking absolute shite really rubs me the wrong way. I'm not normally violent, generally I'm quite easy going and all... but if this happened IRL, I'd catch, drag and slap the shit out of the cunt for it. No kicking or punching, literal slapping, likely in front of everyone to humiliate him.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:33:40 PM by Shledge »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 08:50:54 PM »
I'm reporting this thread for excessive butthurt.

:LMAO:

It's not coming from me. I created this callout in hopes that the brain dead dufus who was reporting posts would out themselves and lo and behold!!   :hahaha:  I wasn't sure if it was 4AD or Shleed because they are both effeminate, virtue signaling beta males.

Isn't being reported the reaction your attention seeking hate posts sought?

No, I was hoping that someone would've come back with "Cheese eating Surrender Monkey",  "quiche eating queerbait", "Crepe nigger" or at least "Frog". You really need to sit down at watch Blazing Saddles.

Meh, i'm reporting all of us, including Odeon and including myself for not keeping to the peanut gallery.  Except Scrap. I'm reporting Scrap for

You should probably address Shledge's callout before creating your own, Scrap. :orly:
Gotta agree. Both callouts or neither.

You do realize, don't you, that I had no idea who was reporting those posts? I honesty thought it was 4AD at first.

I've already replied to Shleed's call-out. If you look at the karma logs, see which post they are attached to, then follow the timeline on that thread, you should be able to figure it out. If you can't add 2+2 to get 4, then that's not on me.

Or does it when no one is giving him flak to begin with. He prefers to nip like a chihuahua and then run away before you boot him up the arse.

I'm naturally always somewhat combative/confrontational to bullshit, so seeing people weasel out after talking absolute shite really rubs me the wrong way. I'm not normally violent, generally I'm quite easy going and all... but if this happened IRL, I'd catch, drag and slap the shit out of the cunt for it. No kicking or punching, literal slapping, likely in front of everyone to humiliate him.

What a delusional braggart you are. You'd get your ass kicked and you'd cry like a little bitch in 60 seconds or less.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 09:16:43 PM »
I've already replied to Shleed's call-out. If you look at the karma logs, see which post they are attached to, then follow the timeline on that thread, you should be able to figure it out. If you can't add 2+2 to get 4, then that's not on me.

Ugh, who has time for that shit? I don't know how you can call people thin-skinned effeminate bitches with a straight face while you snipe from the shadows like your own special breed of snowflake.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2020, 05:04:27 AM »
What a delusional braggart you are. You'd get your ass kicked and you'd cry like a little bitch in 60 seconds or less.

I doubt that. Being a weasily little shit is all you're good at.

And effeminate? I've more masculinity in my left testicle than you do in your entire body, demonstrably so.  :lol1:

Karma logs doesn't mean you replied to my call out. You weaselled out of it as usual.  :wanker:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2020, 07:35:07 AM »
I'm reporting this thread for excessive butthurt.

:LMAO:

It's not coming from me. I created this callout in hopes that the brain dead dufus who was reporting posts would out themselves and lo and behold!!   :hahaha:  I wasn't sure if it was 4AD or Shleed because they are both effeminate, virtue signaling beta males.

Isn't being reported the reaction your attention seeking hate posts sought?

No, I was hoping that someone would've come back with "Cheese eating Surrender Monkey",  "quiche eating queerbait", "Crepe nigger" or at least "Frog". You really need to sit down at watch Blazing Saddles.

Meh, i'm reporting all of us, including Odeon and including myself for not keeping to the peanut gallery.  Except Scrap. I'm reporting Scrap for

You should probably address Shledge's callout before creating your own, Scrap. :orly:
Gotta agree. Both callouts or neither.

You do realize, don't you, that I had no idea who was reporting those posts? I honesty thought it was 4AD at first.

Yuri.  If you do insult me in your posts you have to do it in the first line because that's all I can be arsed reading of your moronic drivel.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2020, 03:52:42 PM »
Annnd he's back to karma sniping. I can't take the cowardly waste of semen seriously. He's so laughably stupid and predictable.

How does it feel to be a complete failure in life, Scrap? Join the ranks of other losers like Peaguy already, get a career in simping for some bigger incel you idolise.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 03:54:55 PM by Shledge »