Author Topic: What is your personality like in real life?  (Read 440 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: What is your personality like in real life?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 07:02:35 AM »
I'm taller in real life.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2020, 09:19:15 AM »
I'm the same IRL as I present myself here. I'm open minded, I have zero tolerance for bullshit and gossip. I'm told I'm easy to be around because I make people feel comfortable and I'm easy to confide in. People call me "the vault" because what they say to me goes no further. I'm not the least bit catty because I find it unnecessary and exhausting. I love love love music whether it's listening to it, dancing to it or singing. I love deep conversations but prefer small groups to large ones. Sometimes I'm chatty but other times I just sit back and listen and will contribute if I have something to say. I think I have a tendency to adapt to my surroundings and the energy of the people I'm with. But if I'm at your house and you have pets, do not expect me to sit on the sofa because I will be on the floor with the dog/cat/rabbit/hamster/whatever pet you have and I won't apologize for it either  :laugh:
Yeah, I've always imagined you'd be similar IRL, you're pretty down to earth and easy going in general.  :thumbup:

I've ditched friends in the past purely because they constantly gossiped and talked complete nonsense. Nice to my face but then talking really maliciously about me behind my back. I call those kind of people "social tumours" as they only grow to be a burden unless you cut them out. I even had good friends ditch me because I was with the "wrong" people - nothing political or anything like that, purely because they had personal hangups with those people that was never disclosed to me. As a result, I find it difficult to make friendships IRL, and often prefer animals over people when it comes to bonding.

Yeah, the "energy" of the group is why I tend to prefer them over 1 to 1 conversations - if I'm in a good group full of easy going people, I really open up and makes me more willing to talk to others. Agree with you on large groups though, it just becomes unwieldy at that point and my "social rhythm" only can handle so much without appearing like I'm deliberately talking over others (this was often a criticism towards me, also have been deemed "domineering" due to this too  ??? ).

My dancing is legendary, especially when drunk  :laugh:
Social Tumors. Ha! I'm definitely going to remember that one.

Yes, you've "known" me for years outside of here and have had a good inside peek into my day to day life so you'd have a good idea of what I'm like.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 08:07:25 PM »
For most parts I'm more or less the same....
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks: