Author Topic: i try every day to be a wonderful person  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
Re: i try every day to be a wonderful person
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2020, 12:00:23 PM »
I've been here on and off since 2007, I've done it myself in the past when I too thought I was cool as shit to be a racist dickhead under the tense of being "anti-PC".

Doesn't mean it's acceptable then or now - frankly it shouldn't have regardless.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2020, 12:25:47 PM »
If discussing rules, would personally rather discuss insinuating or accusing members of crime.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2020, 12:55:16 PM »
He did all of those things, which was more than enough for the sinbin. He's not banned just yet.

And Scrap, you're not anti-PC, you're just a contrary wannabe-intellectual spazz with impulsivity issues. Also, I2 wasn't a free speech site first and foremost, it was a spazz enablement site. Read what McJ wrote. There was the World Council and the dream of direct democracy - twice - and all it ever resulted in was spam and trolling. It didn't take long for the experiment to die.

Members behaving like cunts for long enough always faced consequences, right from the start. It's funny how selective your memory is.

Oh well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »
Tend to have a bit of compassion for people who seem to genuinely worry about accidentally doing or saying something to be perceived as racist. Since bigotry can sometimes be constructed around reading between the lines, it's probably not difficult to accidentally do. That must be stressful.

If people want to be neurotic, hand wringing, white guilt driven bleeding hearts then that's a mental prison of their own construction.

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for them. The trick is to not give a fuck what a bunch of perpetually aggrieved darkies think.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2020, 04:17:33 PM »
The things you learn here.

I don't trust anyone who says they learn stuff from Oprah or Dr. Phil. Just saying.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2020, 04:19:44 PM »
Tend to have a bit of compassion for people who seem to genuinely worry about accidentally doing or saying something to be perceived as racist. Since bigotry can sometimes be constructed around reading between the lines, it's probably not difficult to accidentally do. That must be stressful.

If people want to be neurotic, hand wringing, white guilt driven bleeding hearts then that's a mental prison of their own construction.

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for them. The trick is to not give a fuck what a bunch of perpetually aggrieved darkies think.

Jesus fucking christ  :fp:

You honestly do yourself no favours.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2020, 05:11:39 PM »

Not really trying to claim there isn't such a thing as misplaced white guilt, but do know I don't experience it. Also know if I don't want to be perceived as bigoted about a specific group, it's not only that group. I don't want anyone to perceive it. Wasn't talking about white guilt, but rather being understanding when I believe people aren't knowingly showing contempt.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2020, 07:03:17 PM »

WTF?
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2020, 07:43:20 PM »
Just proves my point that people use "anti-PC" as a copout to be racist cunts. :LOL:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »
Just proves my point that people use "anti-PC" as a copout to be racist cunts. :LOL:

QFT
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2020, 01:05:44 AM »
Just to say the 1950s would like its racial slurs back.  :hitler:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2020, 01:42:18 AM »
If discussing rules, would personally rather discuss insinuating or accusing members of crime.

What if it's a fair cop?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2020, 04:50:49 AM »

We already know what you are.  You don't need to prove anything here.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2020, 05:23:10 AM »

Exactly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2020, 09:09:25 AM »

What if it's a fair cop?
Fair to whom?