Educational

Author Topic: Joe/Blow 2020!!!  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Joe/Blow 2020!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2020, 02:53:49 PM »
There is a good chance that it will be President Kamala some time within the next 4 years. Given Biden's age and declining faculties.

Let that sink in.

The Dems are almost admitting as much, she's a stronger personality than he is. Of course there's a chance that the Repubs take the House back and that would throw a monkey wrench into that plan.

OR you could end up with another 4 years of the Screaming Carrot Demon.

As flawed as he is, he's better for the US than Biden/Blow are. China has said they would rather have Biden and that's pretty telling.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2020, 03:58:52 PM »
Really expected him to pick Warren since she was the most popular female candidate in the primaries.

I thought he'd pick Susan Rice, tbh, but Kamala Harris isn't a bad choice.

That's because neither of you were listening to Scott Adams' podcast. He picked Kamala Harris as soon as Biden got the nomination.

He also predicted Trump would win back in 2015 when he first announced his candidacy.

Scott Adams is a pretty sharp guy, he's not always this accurate but he often is. I'm reading his book, "Loserthink" right now, it's pretty insightful.
Was there a reason behind predicting Harris?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2020, 04:10:50 PM »
As flawed as he is, he's better for the US than Biden/Blow are. China has said they would rather have Biden and that's pretty telling.

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2020, 01:07:49 AM »
Really expected him to pick Warren since she was the most popular female candidate in the primaries.

That's because neither of you were listening to Scott Adams' podcast. He picked Kamala Harris as soon as Biden got the nomination.

He also predicted Trump would win back in 2015 when he first announced his candidacy.

Scott Adams is a pretty sharp guy, he's not always this accurate but he often is. I'm reading his book, "Loserthink" right now, it's pretty insightful.

Scott Adams is sharp, yes, and you're right - I need to read his books.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2020, 01:14:31 AM »
But China prefers something other than Trump for the same reason as most sentient beings. The orange moron is bad for everyone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »

Was there a reason behind predicting Harris?

Because as soon as she announced her candidacy, he noticed that all the major networks were giving her very favorable press, to the point of being preferential.

He reasoned that since the billionaire class largely picks who the favored candidates are and they also have a dominant influence on the media, that she had  been anointed as their pick.

Specifically, he noted how they hardly reported on Kamala getting destroyed in the debates by Tulsi Gabbard.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2020, 08:04:19 PM »
^ Interesting. Thanks.