Educational

Author Topic: Hello hello  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Hello hello
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2020, 08:33:23 AM »
Christ it has been 7 years, I'm still surprised the forum was even still here. Searched it on a whim and there it was!

I've become subdued and less of an edgy prick since then - now live with my partner in the UK and work as a designer (although I'm currently furloughed, yaaay :zoinks: ). Won't be trolling this time around, kind of grew
out of that. Noticed I'm going grey and there is more important shit to deal with in life now.
Welcome back :) And especially welcome to the UK. We need as many actual; leftists as we can get here, to balance out those jerks who sincerely believe that  we need to adopt the middle ground between the far right and the not-so-far right.  :LOL: Your posts thus far  look promising :)

We are all going grey except for Sir Les (Now known as Al) who contemptuously likens present-day I^2 to a ladies sewing circle . You'll probably notice him swinging by to rant, on occasion.
[EDIT: oh! you certainly did notice him !  :LOL: That was him posting as ÄLLLIVESMATTER ]

What do you design?

Why are you bullshitting, Walkie? Care to ask me if it was me? No it wasn't. I never changed my name to ALL LIVES MATTER. If I had to guess, I would say our tinpot tyrant Odeon has had some fun in the Admin Panel again. His MO entirely
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:42:00 AM by Chipmunk Al »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2020, 05:52:02 PM »
It wasn't odeon. ALL LIVES MATTER is a separate account. It's not Al, it's not odeon and it's not a sockpuppet.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2020, 11:53:34 PM »
It wasn't odeon. ALL LIVES MATTER is a separate account. It's not Al, it's not odeon and it's not a sockpuppet.

Are you able to get a location on the IP address that ALM posted from?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2020, 12:04:13 AM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:06:15 AM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2020, 02:42:38 AM »

Are you able to get a location on the IP address that ALM posted from?

It was a VPN and can't be traced.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2020, 02:44:56 AM »

If ALM copied Al's old posts, then I'd agree. Not so sure about the sockpuppet part, though - ALM posted through a VPN and hid his real identity.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2020, 03:53:35 AM »

If ALM copied Al's old posts, then I'd agree. Not so sure about the sockpuppet part, though - ALM posted through a VPN and hid his real identity.

Here is how stupid your conclusion is Odeon.

Al does not post content he has posted under his real name on I2.
Al always engages when commented on for good or ill and will argue and spew wall of text of reply (apparently that is my MO)
Al has never posted outside his account on new or sockpuppet account
Al also does not post his real name
Whether you love or hate Al he has his own unique personality and has for 10 years.
Al does not believe in or has any store in ALM

ALM is a new account
ALM does not engage with other comments
ALM posts Al's real name
ALM posts content from his forums under his real name
ALM believes in ALM
ALM is quoted as Al Emulator in MOSM private message.

Does this sound like it is me?

Not to you nor to me nor to anyone on here.......................except the hapless Ozy.

I think you are just too committed to something that you know to be untrue that you want an "out" to pretend you were fooled. Ozy actually believes it and you want to pretend you are as stupid as he is.

Do you think we believe your premise? Yes or No?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:34:07 AM by Chipmunk Al »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2020, 03:59:03 AM »
ALM's original name was littlefinger and they joined Intensity at the end of June last year but didn't post until May this year. They didn't post in response to anyone, all their posts are standalone.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2020, 06:50:55 AM »

Al always engages when commented on for good or ill and will argue and spew wall of text of reply (apparently that is my MO)
Whether you love or hate Al he has his own unique personality and has for 10 years.

ALM is a new account
ALM posts Al's real name
ALM believes in ALM

Not to you nor to me nor to anyone on here.......................except the hapless Ozy.

I think you are just too committed to something that you know to be untrue that you want an "out" to pretend you were fooled. Ozy actually believes it and you want to pretend you are as stupid as he is.

Al, please read the above again. I didn't say whose sockpuppet. I know it's a new account and that the posts originate from behind a VPN.

Also, it's not my premise. I know you like to think so, but it doesn't make it true.

Either it's someone who's put in a lot of work to impersonate you, or it's you. Frankly, both sound unlikely to me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2020, 10:22:06 AM »

ALM is a new account
ALM posts Al's real name
ALM believes in ALM

Al, please read the above again. I didn't say whose sockpuppet. I know it's a new account and that the posts originate from behind a VPN.

Also, it's not my premise. I know you like to think so, but it doesn't make it true.

Either it's someone who's put in a lot of work to impersonate you, or it's you. Frankly, both sound unlikely to me.

Nope THIS

ALM is a new account
ALM posts Al's real name
ALM believes in ALM

Does not square. The only way you could square this is if someone had a massive personality shift OR was a different person. The latter is probable the former improbable.

That is at a superficial reading.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2020, 11:04:28 AM »
Where do they live? some kind of paradise?
Kick me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2020, 11:18:11 AM »
Where do who live?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2020, 11:33:28 AM »
wow this got posted in the wrong thread i cant find the right thread now  :dunno:
Kick me.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2020, 07:14:59 PM »
Oh blooming heck, thank goodness ALM was not Al. Actually genuinely thought he came back and completely lost his mind. Huge relief that was not the case.

Welcome back though on a serious note.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2020, 12:08:50 AM »
Oh blooming heck, thank goodness ALM was not Al. Actually genuinely thought he came back and completely lost his mind. Huge relief that was not the case.

Your signature says it all.

- Albert Einstein