Start here > M.O.-Introductions

Phallacy here.

(1/4) > >>

Phallacy:
Hey guys, Phallacy here. I found out I had autism and hacked Goutys profile. Though it seems like he's called something else here. Well i have a girlfriend, a high paying job, and enjoy the finer things in life. See you guys on the flip side.  :orly:

Pyraxis:
Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)

DirtDawg:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on June 14, 2020, 07:06:58 AM ---Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)

--- End quote ---

Noob? OK.

:poop:

Wait, how does a noob have so many posts?
(I might have to pick that up. Nah.)

After the boldy part about Gouty, maybe we should ask, "Who the hell is Phallical or Phailable or what was it, again?"

:lol1:

SBI_Patience:

--- Quote from: Phallacy on June 14, 2020, 01:55:41 AM ---Hey guys, Phallacy here. I found out I had autism and hacked Goutys profile. Though it seems like he's called something else here. Well i have a girlfriend, a high paying job, and enjoy the finer things in life. See you guys on the flip side.  :orly:

--- End quote ---
You have a girlfriend? You have a high paying job? You are enjoying the finer things in life?

You one lucky bastard.  :green:

DirtDawg:

--- Quote from: SBI_Patience on June 14, 2020, 08:39:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Phallacy on June 14, 2020, 01:55:41 AM ---Hey guys, Phallacy here. I found out I had autism and hacked Goutys profile. Though it seems like he's called something else here. Well i have a girlfriend, a high paying job, and enjoy the finer things in life. See you guys on the flip side.  :orly:

--- End quote ---
You have a girlfriend? You have a high paying job? You are enjoying the finer things in life?

You one lucky bastard.  :green:

--- End quote ---
I await the story behind the name.

... or is that the story?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version