Educational

Author Topic: Phallacy here.  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Phallacy here.
« on: June 14, 2020, 01:55:41 AM »
Hey guys, Phallacy here. I found out I had autism and hacked Goutys profile. Though it seems like he's called something else here. Well i have a girlfriend, a high paying job, and enjoy the finer things in life. See you guys on the flip side.  :orly:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Phallacy here.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 07:06:58 AM »
Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 08:14:45 AM »
Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)

Noob? OK.

:poop:

Wait, how does a noob have so many posts?
(I might have to pick that up. Nah.)

After the boldy part about Gouty, maybe we should ask, "Who the hell is Phallical or Phailable or what was it, again?"

:lol1:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:39:48 AM »
Hey guys, Phallacy here. I found out I had autism and hacked Goutys profile. Though it seems like he's called something else here. Well i have a girlfriend, a high paying job, and enjoy the finer things in life. See you guys on the flip side.  :orly:
You have a girlfriend? You have a high paying job? You are enjoying the finer things in life?

You one lucky bastard.  :green:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 09:19:39 AM »
You have a girlfriend? You have a high paying job? You are enjoying the finer things in life?

You one lucky bastard.  :green:
I await the story behind the name.

... or is that the story?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 03:58:40 PM »
He just changed his name is all.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 07:13:58 PM »
Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)
Remember Darksydegout who was Pentagram? Looks like Phallacy has taken over his account for a bit.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 09:07:44 PM »
He just changed his name is all.

Do we have to spell out the Mindcrime?

:laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 09:40:39 PM »
Welcome noob.

(Who the hell's Gouty?)
Remember Darksydegout who was Pentagram? Looks like Phallacy has taken over his account for a bit.

Ohhhh, yep I remember Pentagram.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2020, 10:40:30 PM »
I would have thought it would be easier and less confusing to just create one's own account rather than borrowing someone else's account. Unless you both use the same ip address and don't want the admin team thinking you are a sock puppet?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 10:58:34 PM »
Well now I'm confused. Sigh.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 12:08:12 AM »
I am trying to care.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 12:39:07 AM »
 :lol1:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2020, 02:17:59 AM »
It's just Penty pretending to be some other dick. The clue is in the name  :laugh:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 02:19:18 AM »
Guten tag, Phallacy here. You guys sure are weird. Anyways, so here's my life story: I moved from Texas to Kansas City cuz I got a better paying job, I got a late model Hyundai Genesis which I ended up totaling sadly. Any time I tried to stream, I got indifference and people gave me shit about my audio quality even though I bought fancy expensive headsets and have a 2,000 dollar laptop. So I stopped streaming and got a life outside of Discord. I think you guys should get a life outside of these forums, because you guys seem to exhibit a little bit of the inferiority complex, you know what I mean? Go outside and enjoy the finer things in life. And any allegations of me spending money on "SnapChat THOTs" are simple untrue. I have a girlfriend! Why would I do such a ridiculous thing? Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and stream Resident Evil HD at 1080p/60 on my 2000 dollar laptop PC while that pathetic NEET Gouty streams on his old toaster PC at 720/60 the original Gamecube version on Dolphin! THE ORIGINAL GAMECUBE VERSION! Wau. I guess NEETdom really doesn't pay. But lemme tell you what does pay: Stocks. I made 70 dollars off of buying stocks during this coronavirus pandemic. What has Gouty made? Exactly!

Anyways, guys. In case anyone asks about my avatar, yes that is a real picture of me. I'm a handsome boy, wouldn't you agree. Gouty and his dumb friends made fun of it and called me "Sad Alberto" like I'm a Mexican when in reality I'm German. 100 percent. A German with a dual citizenship in Germany and America. I'm German because I enjoy brots and cigars, ya feel me? Anyways, Phallacy out.