Author Topic: I quit  (Read 5672 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I quit
« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2020, 09:36:10 PM »
I find the fact that we got so epically trolled... amusing.

There are still several possible explanations. I still think there is an outside chance that it was Al losing the plot and he is now back to reclaim his "Al-ness". But the more I think about it, the less likely it seems.

Which brings us to someone with a LOT of time on their hands trolling us. And they did it well.

Maybe time to have a laugh about it and move on?

Yes it was hilarious all around and BECAUSE I have been a poster here for over a decade and have always been the same sort of poster none of you would have been fooled by the fact that the troll was gheying in the karma panel, not being combative, not responding at you with walls of text, was running from confrontations, had started a new account, took on a persona that had nothing to do with anything I ever held any store in and so forth, none of you would have second guessed that and sought confirmation right?

I mean given ALL that it still tricked you? Really? If any of you had a sudden personality shift you would have all gone along with that like a dock of sheep following poor leader opinions?

I wonder.

The ALM troll has posted since I have been here and no doubt will continue after I left. At least perhaps you will not be a gullible at their efforts and can stop falling over yourselves to pat them on the back for being so clever when ALL of the above was pretty bloody obvious that Blind Freedy could have seen it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #391 on: July 28, 2020, 12:36:36 AM »

Like I said, if it wasn't you then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble.

If you did post this on quora, do you have a link?

Link removed by Jack

There we go. Man of the hour AllLivesMatter. So going to hide behind your nom de plume or going to admit who you are?

I am betting it is Odeon or one of his familiars. But it could easily be some other petty cowardly bullhurt troll? Perhaps Butterflies, Buttcoffee or some rainy faced ex-AFFer with a grudge. I am momentarily curious.
Is that link something you would prefer Admins remove from the site?

I do not bring my shit from outside the forum in here nor other's people shit from outside the forum in here. I don't dox. What other members do is there own business. I am not going to cry about it. I do not really give a shit about ALM themselves. Mildly curious but even that curiosity is falling
Didn't expect any crying, but considering past similar instances am a bit surprised it hasn't been removed.

Happy to remove it if Al wants it removed. He doesn't seem to care, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: July 28, 2020, 02:40:19 AM »
Chipmunk Al hasn't used the karma system since November 28, 2019 when he yayed rock hound. He hasn't gheyed rock hound but ALLLIVESMATTER has, on 20th June, 2020.
So rock hound's anger is misdirected.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #393 on: July 28, 2020, 06:56:20 AM »
I think Ozy's thinking was that ALM=Al.

It doesn't look like it, though. Unless Al completely lost his marbles, which doesn't seem to be the case, somebody properly trolled this board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #394 on: July 28, 2020, 09:27:49 AM »

There are still several possible explanations. I still think there is an outside chance that it was Al losing the plot and he is now back to reclaim his "Al-ness". But the more I think about it, the less likely it seems.

Which brings us to someone with a LOT of time on their hands trolling us. And they did it well.

Yes it was hilarious all around and BECAUSE I have been a poster here for over a decade and have always been the same sort of poster none of you would have been fooled by the fact that the troll was gheying in the karma panel, not being combative, not responding at you with walls of text, was running from confrontations, had started a new account, took on a persona that had nothing to do with anything I ever held any store in and so forth, none of you would have second guessed that and sought confirmation right?

I mean given ALL that it still tricked you? Really? If any of you had a sudden personality shift you would have all gone along with that like a dock of sheep following poor leader opinions?

I wonder.

The ALM troll has posted since I have been here and no doubt will continue after I left. At least perhaps you will not be a gullible at their efforts and can stop falling over yourselves to pat them on the back for being so clever when ALL of the above was pretty bloody obvious that Blind Freedy could have seen it.
Just wanna quote myself from another thread in case you miss it Al:

Wow! I've been too  busy IRL for past couple of days to keep up with I 2, and look what blows up in my abscence! Welcome back, Al ( I mean that).   And sorry for belated response.

^What Odeon said.  I was thoroughly taken in, along with everybody else,  and am really sorry.

IIRC, we started off thinking it might be a spectacularly good Al impression, but then gravitated toward  to the conclusion  it must be actually yourself, AL . Given that those ALM  posts were actually your handiwork, it's usurprising that we correctly identified them as yours is it? You can't fault us in that much. So it naturally followed that the account was yours...errr, wrong as it turns out.

I don't think we've run across such across complex and dedicated prank before. In a way it's funny, but can  see how shitty it was for you to be the targetof it.

Hope we can all laugh this off, but that's up to you.
(have removed the Odeon quote, seeing as it was posted in Elder's)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:31:28 AM by Walkie »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #395 on: July 28, 2020, 10:23:19 AM »

Like I said, if it wasn't you then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble.

If you did post this on quora, do you have a link?

Link removed by Jack

There we go. Man of the hour AllLivesMatter. So going to hide behind your nom de plume or going to admit who you are?

I am betting it is Odeon or one of his familiars. But it could easily be some other petty cowardly bullhurt troll? Perhaps Butterflies, Buttcoffee or some rainy faced ex-AFFer with a grudge. I am momentarily curious.
Is that link something you would prefer Admins remove from the site?

I do not bring my shit from outside the forum in here nor other's people shit from outside the forum in here. I don't dox. What other members do is there own business. I am not going to cry about it. I do not really give a shit about ALM themselves. Mildly curious but even that curiosity is falling
Didn't expect any crying, but considering past similar instances am a bit surprised it hasn't been removed.

I see. Didn't realize the no doxing rule was by request. Maybe it could be done as a courtesy.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #396 on: July 28, 2020, 11:18:56 AM »

I see. Didn't realize the no doxing rule was by request. Maybe it could be done as a courtesy.
Jack has a point.  It should be removed, IMO

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #397 on: July 28, 2020, 12:05:46 PM »
I went to do it and ALM had already done it.  :cbc:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #398 on: July 28, 2020, 02:31:48 PM »

I wonder.

Chipmunk Al is an imposter who wants to take away all the building blocks of culture so the only commonality is who rules over you. Codifying morality and making efforts to be moral and feel protected. I understand the attraction to all of these things but I do not think it silly or bad.

At least I am constitent and believe what he says, just his ideas are crazy.

Cognitive Dissonance of his brain is mind-boggling. Who cares what he think?

Each of you seditious cowards needs to be gone after starting with Odeon and MOSW.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #399 on: July 28, 2020, 02:42:50 PM »
Pssst white people suck  :zoinks:

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #400 on: July 28, 2020, 02:52:40 PM »

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #401 on: July 28, 2020, 02:57:11 PM »

Why are you such a victim and pretend you are oppressed? Nothing empowering in that.
I REALLY hope that it is simply a lazy want to write sensationalist crap rather than a real belief. Cringeworthy.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #402 on: July 28, 2020, 02:59:19 PM »
I smell something greasy going on. Why were you and scrap practically PMing, at the same time? We already know you're using a VPN.

:LOL:

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #403 on: July 28, 2020, 03:03:21 PM »
*awaits some butthurt response after a desperate attempt to look at my profile for ammo*

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #404 on: July 28, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
I smell something greasy going on. Why were you and scrap practically PMing, at the same time? We already know you're using a VPN.

:LOL:

You are not only immoral but peddle your immorality proudly as a basis of moral good. It is disgusting.
It's disgusting and so are you.