Author Topic: I quit  (Read 5741 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: I quit
« Reply #345 on: July 27, 2020, 10:46:33 AM »

Like I said, if it wasn't you then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble.

If you did post this on quora, do you have a link?

Link removed by Jack

There we go. Man of the hour AllLivesMatter. So going to hide behind your nom de plume or going to admit who you are?

I am betting it is Odeon or one of his familiars. But it could easily be some other petty cowardly bullhurt troll? Perhaps Butterflies, Buttcoffee or some rainy faced ex-AFFer with a grudge. I am momentarily curious.
Is that link something you would prefer Admins remove from the site?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #346 on: July 27, 2020, 10:51:50 AM »
Hi. This is funny as hell, and no. Nothing to do with me :LOL:
Welcome back.

Hi Jack :santa:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #347 on: July 27, 2020, 11:00:09 AM »

Like I said, if it wasn't you then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble.

If you did post this on quora, do you have a link?

Link removed by Jack

There we go. Man of the hour AllLivesMatter. So going to hide behind your nom de plume or going to admit who you are?

I am betting it is Odeon or one of his familiars. But it could easily be some other petty cowardly bullhurt troll? Perhaps Butterflies, Buttcoffee or some rainy faced ex-AFFer with a grudge. I am momentarily curious.
Is that link something you would prefer Admins remove from the site?

I do not bring my shit from outside the forum in here nor other's people shit from outside the forum in here. I don't dox. What other members do is there own business. I am not going to cry about it. I do not really give a shit about ALM themselves. Mildly curious but even that curiosity is falling
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:04:43 AM by Chipmunk Al »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #348 on: July 27, 2020, 11:20:49 AM »

Welcome back.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #349 on: July 27, 2020, 11:42:54 AM »

Welcome back.

Hi Odeon  :2thumbsup:

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #350 on: July 27, 2020, 11:53:57 AM »
Changing your username to All Lives Matter is a shit thing to do, Al.

You know what WOULD be a real shitty thing? Accusing someone of something they did not do? YOU ar not going to be that shitty are you Phienix. I would have expected a lot better from you. I am not hard to find online and if you are not sure if I am this username the the easiest thing to do is to ask rather than accuse.

So why are you being a shitty person? Curious.

The answer is Yes these are my words and I never posted them on I2 as AllLivesMatter. AllLivesMatter is not a nom de plume.

So why are you bullshitting about me?
So you're not ALM but the content is still yours? I'm confused.

Really quite easy and I blame Odeon.

I am gone 6-12 months. Someone goes to places I post under my real name. Different fora. They capture the content there and post as AllLivesMatter. Then some of my ACTUAL posts not posted while I was away gets "pollinated from Chipmunk Al into ALM. I have never posted as ALM. There is no sockpuppet alert. Never my IP I am sure. I have no username nor password for it.

Only Admins can do this later part. The only reason I can think to do this is to lend legitimacy to ALM because obviously the account was not engaging any critique like I never do.

Then someone like yourself (and you are not alone) and without asking me makes any damn assumption you want and the backbiting begins. Good job.

Do not listen to any Admin tell you they honestly believed ALM was me. I ALWAYS engaged and we know my 10 year+ history and obviously posting IP and so would have been different and emails and everything else.

Right Admins? Thought so. Oh and go fuck yourself Odeon, I blame you.
I believe you. I thought someone had already known it was you, hence why I referred to you but I also said that what I read was really upsetting because it didn't fit with the person *I* knew you to be years ago. Although the content is still problematic.

Anyway, I don't keep track of who posts on what forums and I would have had no way to find you or track you down. Unless someone is in my life on the regular, I don't remember names. But I am sorry, fwiw.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #351 on: July 27, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
I miss Butterflies.

Hi Schleed. Nice to see you, and it's lovely to hear that you've settled down with Emma. I'm genuinely thrilled for you :thumbup:

Okay, that's freaky that you suddenly came back like that  :LOL:

Have you been lurking?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #352 on: July 27, 2020, 01:37:30 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #353 on: July 27, 2020, 01:42:53 PM »

Welcome back.

Hi Odeon  :2thumbsup:

How have you been?

Mostly good, but bored as hell with the Covid lockdown. Haven't had a day or night out in 6 months :'(

Highlight of my life these days is a drive into the city centre for a socially distanced pizza :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #354 on: July 27, 2020, 02:04:00 PM »
I miss Butterflies.

Hi Schleed. Nice to see you, and it's lovely to hear that you've settled down with Emma. I'm genuinely thrilled for you :thumbup:

Have you been lurking?

In a manner of speaking, yes.

A month or so ago, I turned up and saw the ALM account, and assumed Les had finally had the meltdown to end all meltdowns :headexplode:

Been checking in every so often since then, out of ghoulish interest, waiting to see what happened next  :popcorn:

Now that the Les has claimed that he isn't ALM, and put my name forward as a possible suspect, I thought I should sign in and say no. Wasn't me :police:

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #355 on: July 27, 2020, 02:19:47 PM »
I miss Butterflies.

Have you been lurking?

A month or so ago, I turned up and saw the ALM account, and assumed Les had finally had the meltdown to end all meltdowns :headexplode:

Been checking in every so often since then, out of ghoulish interest, waiting to see what happened next  :popcorn:

Now that the Les has claimed that he isn't ALM, and put my name forward as a possible suspect, I thought I should sign in and say no. Wasn't me :police:

Ah, okay. Glad you're back either way. Last time I even lurked here was 7 years ago! Also thank you, things have been going well with me and Emma since, although I am currently furloughed from work. :)

You still live in N. Ireland?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #356 on: July 27, 2020, 02:32:08 PM »
I miss Butterflies.

Have you been lurking?

Ah, okay. Glad you're back either way. Last time I even lurked here was 7 years ago! Also thank you, things have been going well with me and Emma since, although I am currently furloughed from work. :)

You still live in N. Ireland?

Thankfully not. Have been living in Budapest for around the last 6 years.

Myself, aunt, uncle, cousin and his gf, best friend, and a handful of other friends and their partners all moved at the same time. We all live within a few streets of each other and have formed our own little Scots/Irish/Latvian community :laugh:

It's been awesome, and up until the Covid crap, I've loved every minute of it.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #357 on: July 27, 2020, 02:35:46 PM »
I moved to the UK right during the Brexit referendum - FML.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #358 on: July 27, 2020, 02:44:12 PM »

Oh dear. I'm just glad the locals haven't burned you at the stake :laugh:

Are you in a city, or doing the rural thing?

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #359 on: July 27, 2020, 03:45:51 PM »

Oh dear. I'm just glad the locals haven't burned you at the stake :laugh:

Are you in a city, or doing the rural thing?
I'm not brown enough ::)  :LOL:

In a large town in East Midlands, near Leicester/Nottingham. It's okay, but it's home to some of the worst kebabs in existence. Until the German donner place arrived, that is. I would be bored shitless if it were a rural place.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 03:47:45 PM by wretchmachine »