Author Topic: I quit  (Read 5684 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: I quit
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2020, 09:55:37 PM »
Changing your username to All Lives Matter is a shit thing to do, Al.

You know what WOULD be a real shitty thing? Accusing someone of something they did not do? YOU ar not going to be that shitty are you Phienix. I would have expected a lot better from you. I am not hard to find online and if you are not sure if I am this username the the easiest thing to do is to ask rather than accuse.

So why are you being a shitty person? Curious.

The answer is Yes these are my words and I never posted them on I2 as AllLivesMatter. AllLivesMatter is not a nom de plume.

So why are you bullshitting about me?
So you're not ALM but the content is still yours? I'm confused.

He's gaslighting you and us.  I knew he would do this.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2020, 09:57:10 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/17/boogaloo-steven-carrillo/?fbclid=IwAR2ztv4kq7722TwVdjrFx1w4L90VgdEpAMnmNcsmC7w6j_Nhhc5KP8tbwfk&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

2 cops shot, one dead, near a peaceful BLM protest, by a white member of a right wing group  to start a race war.

Yep, thats what trumpolini and his acolytes want.  I'm sure al and his ilk would love that!

Why EXACTLY would I like a race war? Be very bloody specific.
Personally I would like to hope that after the Democrats supported and birthed slavery and the KKK in the US and the Republicans supported a fight to end Slavery 200 years ago that Americans could actually get along.
Still its YOUR fucking country. If YOU and YOUR countrymen can't collectively treat all people of all races equally after fighting a war to prevent slavery and repealing Jim Crow and other inequalities in your system. Then perhaps collectively America is a shitty country and you all collectively are shitty people.

Why are you a shitty person living in a shitty country?

How is that argument working out for you Ozy? Want to back up and try a different approach?

Maybe you should try to stay sober, that would be a different approach.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2020, 10:13:24 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/17/boogaloo-steven-carrillo/?fbclid=IwAR2ztv4kq7722TwVdjrFx1w4L90VgdEpAMnmNcsmC7w6j_Nhhc5KP8tbwfk&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

2 cops shot, one dead, near a peaceful BLM protest, by a white member of a right wing group  to start a race war.

Yep, thats what trumpolini and his acolytes want.  I'm sure al and his ilk would love that!

Why EXACTLY would I like a race war? Be very bloody specific.
Personally I would like to hope that after the Democrats supported and birthed slavery and the KKK in the US and the Republicans supported a fight to end Slavery 200 years ago that Americans could actually get along.
Still its YOUR fucking country. If YOU and YOUR countrymen can't collectively treat all people of all races equally after fighting a war to prevent slavery and repealing Jim Crow and other inequalities in your system. Then perhaps collectively America is a shitty country and you all collectively are shitty people.

Why are you a shitty person living in a shitty country?

How is that argument working out for you Ozy? Want to back up and try a different approach?

Maybe you should try to stay sober, that would be a different approach.

Maybe are a degenerate liar that is unable to support the weight of their lies? Any chance of that?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2020, 02:59:42 AM »
I don't see why Scrap would do this, considering he's got no reason to. It's the same with everyone else listed. It's way too much effort. And me? I was quite happy to see Al gone. Less drama. Plus, I have a life.

The one person with the easiest access to Al's info and past posts here and elsewhere remains Al, and Occam's Razor does apply.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2020, 03:44:51 AM »
I don't see why Scrap would do this, considering he's got no reason to. It's the same with everyone else listed. It's way too much effort. And me? I was quite happy to see Al gone. Less drama. Plus, I have a life.

The one person with the easiest access to Al's info and past posts here and elsewhere remains Al, and Occam's Razor does apply.

I am okay with Scrap. So I doubt it was him. Butterflies and Midlife Aspie (is that his name, I forget) and Buttcoffee have done similar things in the past but not exactly the same.

Here is how stupid your conclusion is Odeon.

Al does not post posts he has posted under his real name on I2.
Al always engages when commented on for good or ill and will argue and spew wall of text of reply (apparently that is my MO)
Al has never posted outside his account on new or sockpuppet account
Al also does not post his real name
Whether you love or hate Al he has his own unique personality and has for 10 years.
Al does not believe in or has any store in ALM

ALM is a new account
ALM does not engage with other comments
ALM post all real name
ALM posts content from his forums under his real name
ALM believes in ALM
ALM is quoted as Al Emulator in MOSM private message.

Does this sound like it is me?

Not to you nor to me nor to anyone on here.......................except the hapless Ozy.

I think you are just too committed to something that you know to be untrue that you want an "out" to pretend you were fooled. Ozy actually believes it and you want to pretend you are as stupid as he is.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2020, 04:33:48 AM »
I don't see why Scrap would do this, considering he's got no reason to.

Scrap does a lot of stuff that no reasonable person would do. Don't try and reason your way into Scraps mind.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2020, 06:58:49 AM »
I don't see why Scrap would do this, considering he's got no reason to.

Scrap does a lot of stuff that no reasonable person would do. Don't try and reason your way into Scraps mind.

True. This is the best argument this far.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2020, 07:03:06 AM »
what is a reasonable person anyway?

a few months ago they were using that phrase a lot against Dominic Cummings to say 'a reasonable person could thing you have broken the rules' but I think I am reasonable and I don't think he broke the rules or even care what the rules are.
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2020, 07:25:39 AM »
I really don't care who was posting as ALM. The fact that they were rambling diatribes was enough to convince me at the time that they were Al's work, and in fact they were Al's work.

If it was Al then the most reasonable explanation for posting as ALM would have been that he forgot his password. Well... he is back as Al so he didn't forget his password. There goes that hypothesis, straight out the window. So why else did he create a sock puppet account to post content that was so recognizably his own work?

That's why I'm leaning towards "sock puppet" now, despite it making no sense for anyone else to post Al's trademark long-winded bollocks.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2020, 07:28:02 AM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2020, 08:52:55 AM »
Hi. This is funny as hell, and no. Nothing to do with me :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2020, 08:57:28 AM »
I miss Butterflies.

Hi Schleed. Nice to see you, and it's lovely to hear that you've settled down with Emma. I'm genuinely thrilled for you :thumbup:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2020, 09:14:48 AM »
So ALM was Al...but it wasn't Al?

:rofl:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2020, 10:03:31 AM »
So ALM was Al...but it wasn't Al?

:rofl:

In the same way that if I posted your photos online I would not be you. Sorry to have to break that down for you.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2020, 10:45:44 AM »
Hi. This is funny as hell, and no. Nothing to do with me :LOL:
Welcome back.