Author Topic: I quit  (Read 5729 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I quit
« Reply #315 on: July 26, 2020, 12:22:50 PM »
Well, Al is a spazz. Maybe not on steroids but it sure is something, these days.

Bullshit assertions you would know are bullshit? Tinpot Tyrant. TYou played with the Admin Panel again didn't you Odeon. Why? You had too many beers? Got Butthurt and petty? Who knows and who care. The fact they you pretend to go along with what you know to be false is no lower than you have previously gone. Hell you will use my kids in arguments, sky is the limit in what you would do.

It's good to see that you're as dishonest and as butthurt as ever. There are a few constants in this world. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #316 on: July 26, 2020, 12:23:59 PM »
Changing your username to All Lives Matter is a shit thing to do, Al.

You know what WOULD be a real shitty thing? Accusing someone of something they did not do? YOU ar not going to be that shitty are you Phienix. I would have expected a lot better from you. I am not hard to find online and if you are not sure if I am this username the the easiest thing to do is to ask rather than accuse.

So why are you being a shitty person? Curious.

The answer is Yes these are my words and I never posted them on I2 as AllLivesMatter. AllLivesMatter is not a nom de plume.

So why are you bullshitting about me?
So you're not ALM but the content is still yours? I'm confused.

Oh, I'm pretty sure ALM=Al. Or they got separated at birth.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: July 26, 2020, 04:56:23 PM »
Well it looks like Al found his old password. Welcome back Al.

I can't promise that I will read every word of your posts, but I do hope that all bear-poking is taken in the good spirit in which it is intended.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #318 on: July 26, 2020, 05:04:47 PM »
Changing your username to All Lives Matter is a shit thing to do, Al.

You know what WOULD be a real shitty thing? Accusing someone of something they did not do? YOU ar not going to be that shitty are you Phienix. I would have expected a lot better from you. I am not hard to find online and if you are not sure if I am this username the the easiest thing to do is to ask rather than accuse.

So why are you being a shitty person? Curious.

The answer is Yes these are my words and I never posted them on I2 as AllLivesMatter. AllLivesMatter is not a nom de plume.

So why are you bullshitting about me?
So you're not ALM but the content is still yours? I'm confused.

Really quite easy and I blame Odeon.

I am gone 6-12 months. Someone goes to places I post under my real name. Different fora. They capture the content there and post as AllLivesMatter. Then some of my ACTUAL posts not posted while I was away gets "pollinated from Chipmunk Al into ALM. I have never posted as ALM. There is no sockpuppet alert. Never my IP I am sure. I have no username nor password for it.

Only Admins can do this later part. The only reason I can think to do this is to lend legitimacy to ALM because obviously the account was not engaging any critique like I never do.

Then someone like yourself (and you are not alone) and without asking me makes any damn assumption you want and the backbiting begins. Good job.

Do not listen to any Admin tell you they honestly believed ALM was me. I ALWAYS engaged and we know my 10 year+ history and obviously posting IP and so would have been different and emails and everything else.

Right Admins? Thought so. Oh and go fuck yourself Odeon, I blame you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #319 on: July 26, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »
This makes too much sense - that Al posted this stuff on other forums and someone (Scrap?) found it and copied it here. That's why ALLLIVESMATTER never engaged in any personal dialog or made real direct responses to any arguments - because that would have required making up new posts and the person doing it knew their own writing style would be caught.

I believe Al.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2020, 07:10:49 PM »
This makes too much sense - that Al posted this stuff on other forums and someone (Scrap?) found it and copied it here. That's why ALLLIVESMATTER never engaged in any personal dialog or made real direct responses to any arguments - because that would have required making up new posts and the person doing it knew their own writing style would be caught.

I believe Al.

Someone has gone to a lot of trouble.

When I was mocking the supposedly fake Al about having forgotten his password, he responded with the following:

Quote from: AL.emulator

Quote from: Minister of silly walks
That'd be the one.

On the other side he wrote himself a reminder: "socks first, THEN shoes".

I remember one time a grown man tried bullying me in the workplace. I was in my thirties and he was not much younger.

It was odd. I did not react the first few times he quite vocally ran me down in front of his friends. I did not react because I thought I must have the wrong end of what was going on. I wasn’t. I actually listened to what he was saying. He was being a prick to me.

Next time he tried it again. They were laughing at me again. I let him go and when and stopped what I was doing. He eventually looked around and on making eye contact, I said,

“Hey Dave, could you hop outside with me a minute?”

Upon stepping out with me and out of earshot of his friends. I said,

“Okay, Dave, I have heard what you have said about me in front of your boyfriends there, and you have had your fun. I am not angry Dave but next time you ever try some stupid shit like that again, I will punch your f*****g head in…”

“Oh, no, no mate I….”

“Dave it's okay. You have had your fun but that shit stops now. If it continues I punch your f*****g head in and do it in front of your boyfriends. We clear?”

“Ok…”

“Good talk”

We did not shake hands or make any displays and I did not use any physical violence. I never sought him out nor shot him evil eyes. He never did try it on again either. He did try to make an effort with me a bit and it seemed genuine. I was not much interested.

I.just Want you to bear tht in mind

So in response to this mocking, the fake Al has gone back and dug up a somewhat threatening story from the real Al.

In the absence of evidence either way, I would be inclined to apply Occam's Razor in deciding which version of events is more likely to be true. That is, go with the story that requires the least assumptions.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2020, 07:15:58 PM »
A Quora post of mine to a question I believe about is violence always an answer to bullying or the like.
Al emulator. No give away there huh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2020, 07:23:44 PM »
Like I said, if it wasn't you then someone has gone to a great deal of trouble.

If you did post this on quora, do you have a link?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 07:26:33 PM by Minister of silly walks »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2020, 07:34:35 PM »

Possibly. It is on my personal account and I would rather not cross pollinate as much as ALM may. I think it is Odeon. Only he is butthurt enough and has it in for me enough to. Also there is an amount of Admin involvement with someof the early posts in ALM's name which were mine I made AS Chipmunk Al. So some big plays here and it goes right up to Admin.

Watch Odeon play ignorance.

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2020, 07:52:58 PM »

:cbc:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 11:16:25 AM by ALL LIVES MATTER »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »

https://disqus.com/by/Ross_Lumbus/

There we go. Man of the hour AllLivesMatter. So going to hide behind your nom de plume or going to admit who you are?

I am betting it is Odeon or one of his familiars. But it could easily be some other petty cowardly bullhurt troll? Perhaps Butterflies, Buttcoffee or some rainy faced ex-AFFer with a grudge. I am momentarily curious.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:05:55 PM by Chipmunk Al »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2020, 08:45:40 PM »
My money is on Scrap. I can't see Odeon going to this much trouble.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2020, 09:07:39 PM »
I miss Butterflies.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2020, 09:08:17 PM »
My money is on Scrap. I can't see Odeon going to this much trouble.

Nope. Scrap and i are on good terms. Probably Buttcoffee or Butterflies BUT someone with Admin access HAS put some of my actual earlier posts as Chipmunk Al into ALM. so this it fleshing out someone else's account with some of my posts.

Hey however you guys want to run I2. But whatever is done on my account is simply a sounding board to further incursions on other accounts right?

I wonder why people leave this place?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2020, 09:54:55 PM »
Odeon doesn't put a lot of effort into his posting. It's not that I think he is some paragon of virtue, it's more that I can't see him putting in the effort to create some ghost version of Al.

This does fit Scrap's style of stirring but I just cannot imagine what would be his motivation in this specific case.

To whoever the troll was: well played. You had me totally convinced. I am now leaning towards it being a very convincing and well-executed trolling exercise.
 :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: