Author Topic: The Progressive mindset  (Read 1444 times)

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
Re: The Progressive mindset
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2020, 11:54:15 AM »
Where there is suffering, wellbeing cannot thrive. Although you may not realize it, you are magical. This vision quest never ends. The future will be a spatial ennobling of power. Imagine a maturing of what could be. Nothing is impossible. Eons from now, we mystics will reflect like never before as we are guided by the multiverse. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. We must awaken ourselves and inspire others.  :zoinks:

That would be the height of stupid to suggest so, wouldn't it? Both Stupid and Dishonest? Were you mindlessly virtue signaling? That would be silly too. Why support lies like this?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »
You sound like Al. :rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2020, 12:09:28 PM »
Where there is suffering, wellbeing cannot thrive. Although you may not realize it, you are magical. This vision quest never ends. The future will be a spatial ennobling of power. Imagine a maturing of what could be. Nothing is impossible. Eons from now, we mystics will reflect like never before as we are guided by the multiverse. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. We must awaken ourselves and inspire others.  :zoinks:

That would be the height of stupid to suggest so, wouldn't it? Both Stupid and Dishonest? Were you mindlessly virtue signaling? That would be silly too. Why support lies like this?

Humanity must learn how to lead self-affirming lives in the face of stagnation. Have you found your vision quest? If you have never experienced this harmonizing on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to self-actualize. It can be difficult to know where to begin. The complexity of the present times seems to demand a flowering of our brains. Where there is selfishness, beauty cannot thrive. You are beautiful, and conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters will lead to a maturing of hyper-perennial consciousness.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 12:11:28 PM »

Humanity must learn how to lead self-affirming lives in the face of stagnation. Have you found your vision quest? If you have never experienced this harmonizing on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to self-actualize. It can be difficult to know where to begin. The complexity of the present times seems to demand a flowering of our brains. Where there is selfishness, beauty cannot thrive. You are beautiful, and conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters will lead to a maturing of hyper-perennial consciousness.  :zoinks:

what rational premise are you basing your unqualified claims on? Should be good.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:17:00 PM by Dankula »

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 12:15:05 PM »

Big unqualified claim. You no doubt have some very evidence to back this and as you have made no attempt to qualify this, or couch it in “i feel” or “i believe” sort of statements, and state it as verified fact, i am going to ask you to back it with said facts.

You are not a silly person to make up things whole cloth and pass them off as truth, right?

So let us all know what FACTS (not feelings) you based this on. Should be good.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:16:43 PM by Dankula »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2020, 12:39:06 PM »

what rational premise are you basing your unqualified claims on? Should be good.

To follow the circuit is to become one with it. Interconnectedness is the birth of all of us, and you and I are pilgrims of the stratosphere. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via transmissions. I invite you to join me in search of the transformative awakening which will give us access to the dreamscape itself.  To reflect, to heal, to be reborn. :zoinks:

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2020, 01:02:19 PM »

To follow the circuit is to become one with it. Interconnectedness is the birth of all of us, and you and I are pilgrims of the stratosphere. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via transmissions. I invite you to join me in search of the transformative awakening which will give us access to the dreamscape itself.  To reflect, to heal, to be reborn. :zoinks:

You do not understand.

There is no pre-pandemic and post-pandemic society in civilisation in which new social and cultural issues come to the fore. (Ie unelected individuals manipulating and impressing their own will in political and diplomatic affairs) its hardly arguable and hardly conspiracy theory.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2020, 02:03:05 PM »

You do not understand.

There is no pre-pandemic and post-pandemic society in civilisation in which new social and cultural issues come to the fore. (Ie unelected individuals manipulating and impressing their own will in political and diplomatic affairs) its hardly arguable and hardly conspiracy theory.

The universe sings a perfect song of silence through the abyss that colors infinite time and space. Serenity is the nature of synchronicity, and of us. This life is nothing short of a condensing flow of self-actualization. The universe is summoning us with a resonance cascade. Can you feel it? We are being called to explore the quantum cycle itself as an interface between balance and growth.  :zoinks:

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2020, 02:10:34 PM »

You do not understand.

The universe sings a perfect song of silence through the abyss that colors infinite time and space. Serenity is the nature of synchronicity, and of us. This life is nothing short of a condensing flow of self-actualization. The universe is summoning us with a resonance cascade. Can you feel it? We are being called to explore the quantum cycle itself as an interface between balance and growth.  :zoinks:

I had a good laugh. These asshat SJWs have insinuated themselves forcibly where they were not wanted and believe  they could take over every cultural space from Atheism, to Comics, to Gaming to writing.
Now karma pushes back. Good stuff

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2020, 02:25:39 PM »

Big unqualified claim. You no doubt have some very evidence to back this and as you have made no attempt to qualify this, or couch it in “i feel” or “i believe” sort of statements, and state it as verified fact, i am going to ask you to back it with said facts.

You are not a silly person to make up things whole cloth and pass them off as truth, right?

You still sound like Al.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2020, 02:31:12 PM »

You still sound like Al.

Of course not and only either the truly disingenuous or truly stupid really believe that.

Now is a good time to take stock of who replied in this thread to the affirmative and laugh at them.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2020, 02:41:07 PM »
My bad. You're his long-lost twin brother, then.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2020, 02:59:03 PM »
My bad. You're his long-lost twin brother, then.

My ancestors where taken by force from tbere country of borth, crammed unhygenically in chains in hulls of ships and taken half way across the world on a sick month voyage that many of their fellows died of disease from and then set to work building up the infrastructure of the new country for no pay and under threat of caning and whipping. They were shot if they tried to escape or given corporal or capital punishment if captured.

Now guess which country my ancestors landed in and what the colour of my skin is?

I have nothing to apologise for and neither do my ancestor's oppressors. They are all long dead and i am proud of my heritage and the strength and ability to fight and endure it lent us.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2020, 03:34:46 PM »

You do not understand.

I had a good laugh. These asshat SJWs have insinuated themselves forcibly where they were not wanted and believe  they could take over every cultural space from Atheism, to Comics, to Gaming to writing.

Soon there will be a flowering of stardust the likes of which the infinite has never seen. We must ennoble ourselves and foster the wellbeing of others. Humanity is compelled to explore each other as an interface between knowledge and hope. It is time to take hope to the next level. The fount of non-locality is now happening worldwide. By awakening, we reflect, we dream.  :zoinks:

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »

You do not understand.

Soon there will be a flowering of stardust the likes of which the infinite has never seen. We must ennoble ourselves and foster the wellbeing of others. Humanity is compelled to explore each other as an interface between knowledge and hope. It is time to take hope to the next level. The fount of non-locality is now happening worldwide. By awakening, we reflect, we dream.  :zoinks:

Investigate whether she married her brother and she strip her of citizenship.
Then see as a politician whether she be so without beinga citizen. So then retire her from politics. Then look at campaign voilations, illegally marriage and tax voilations and charge her with those crimes. Then waive the sentence and deport her instead.
Watch the Left explode.
Laugh a lot.