Author Topic: Joe Biden  (Read 477 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Joe Biden
« on: May 03, 2020, 09:08:46 AM »
Thoughts on him? Why do I hate this election like in 2016? Why can't he talk right? undiagnosed brain problem?  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 11:39:27 AM »
He is a conservative centrist Democrat.

And as if that's not bad enough, he's 77 going on 90. There's nothing wrong with being old and a bit vague, but maybe he should be enjoying a comfortable retirement about now?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 03:00:43 PM »

And as if that's not bad enough, he's 77 going on 90. There's nothing wrong with being old and a bit vague, but maybe he should be enjoying a comfortable retirement about now?

The alternative was Bernie Sanders with a documented heart attack.  At this point I would vote for Cthulhu over trumpolini.   :orly:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 05:22:31 PM »

The alternative was Bernie Sanders with a documented heart attack.  At this point I would vote for Cthulhu over trumpolini.   :orly:

Agreed.

But a strong candidate is needed now more than ever. And Sleepy Joe is better than the status quo, but there is a whole lot of stupid out there behind Trump.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 08:30:03 AM »
It's hard to believe they can't come up with anyone younger than Joe or Bernie. But I guess Joe will have to do. Almost anyone is a better choice than the orange moron.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 01:38:52 PM »
You know that's true. I'm just sick of the same damn people always in this game, He's lets see. Been a Senator, Vice President for 8 years after that and lets not forget the Anita Hill debacle Joe inserted himself into :laugh:

Thinking of sitting this election out

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2020, 08:09:52 PM »
Thoughts on him?

I'd let him sniff me.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 09:39:35 PM »
It's hard to believe they can't come up with anyone younger than Joe or Bernie. But I guess Joe will have to do. Almost anyone is a better choice than the orange moron.

The younger alternative was Wall Street Pete.

I can imagine that in religious/conservative middle America, a male president with a dude as first lady might be a bit too much for some to cope with. Personally I think it would be awesome, even though I don't necessarily agree with his politics.

Bernie seems pretty sharp compared to Sleepy/Creepy Joe, but he's also as old as dirt.

When is AOC eligible to run for President?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 01:13:39 AM »

I can imagine that in religious/conservative middle America, a male president with a dude as first lady might be a bit too much for some to cope with. Personally I think it would be awesome, even though I don't necessarily agree with his politics.

Bernie seems pretty sharp compared to Sleepy/Creepy Joe, but he's also as old as dirt.

AOC? I think 5 more years. Should be fun.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 01:17:02 AM »

It's a shame that we'll never see her in a debate with Trump.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 01:20:39 AM »

It's a shame that we'll never see her in a debate with Trump.

She would destroy him.

But of course, Trump wouldn't see it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 09:22:01 AM »
Thoughts on him?

Well, you do like old fugly men so not surprising.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 03:09:37 PM »
Thoughts on him?

Well, you do like old fugly men so not surprising.  :zoinks:

You should be flattered.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 04:42:35 PM »
No, no, no. You should be so lucky.  :zoinks:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2020, 09:57:07 AM »

Agreed.

But a strong candidate is needed now more than ever. And Sleepy Joe is better than the status quo, but there is a whole lot of stupid out there behind Trump.

If he could possibly choose a vital VP candidate, it would really galvanize his campaign.  Someone much younger with energy and vision........and articulate. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant