Author Topic: Write an urban dictionary definition for your fellow I^2 members  (Read 361 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peaguy

I can't see this ending well at all.

Since former member Peaguy has his own definition on Urban Dictionary, I think it would be fun if we all have our own definitions.

Who is first?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Write an urban dictionary definition for your fellow I^2 members
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 10:03:58 PM »
 :lol1: He's famous. Heck, we're even mentioned too.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 12:44:08 AM »
Minister of Silly Walks is widely considered a genius of the highest calibre. In fact, since the age of 42 he has been able to count all the way to twenty without taking his shoes off. It is generally considered very strange that he chooses to spend time amongst the strange denizens of intensitysquared. In real life he claims that he does awesome IT stuff for a living, but it has been noted that despite this he tries to correct spelling mistakes in his posts using liquid paper, that his password is 123456, and he has been trying to get past level 4 on Candy Crush for 3 years. Intensitysquared members who lean a little more conservative have been known to snigger that he doesn't watch enough YouTube to be a real intellectual.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 04:10:57 PM »
Sir Les did something sort of like this years ago. Funny.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,21023.0.html

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »
Gopher Gary is a 30-year-old local activist who enjoys vandalizing bus stops, spreading fake news on Facebook and competitive dog grooming. He is energetic and entertaining, but can also be very rude and a greedy.

He is American. He has post-graduate degrees in philosophy, politics and economics. He is a vegetarian. He has phobias of frogs and salamanders, and is obsessed with ankles.

Physically, Gary is not in great shape. He needs to lose quite a lot of weight. He is average-height with bronze skin, copper hair and blue eyes.

He grew up in an upper class neighborhood. After his parents died when he was young, he was raised by an estate trustee.

He is currently single. His most recent romance was with a pick pocket called Tracey, who was the same age as him. They broke up because Tracey didn't feel respected.

:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »

Wow, that's genuinely brilliant. I wish Al posted like that these days.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 06:09:39 PM »
I wasn't worthy of a  a mention on Al's list. NVM, I did get a mention on one of Peaguy''s banned YouTube polemics  :roses:

No use me trying to get myself listed on Urban Dick.  Walkie is already a fan of the Walking Dead  :zombiefuck:  (literally). When I read that, I briefly thought of changing my handle, but what the heck, some other group of losers would be bound to call themselves after me,  nevermind what name I go for  :green:

This is what it already says about Odeon:

The manufacturer of popular cologne "Sex Panther", which is illegal in 9 countries. Known mostly for its formidable scents, and pungency. Creates colognes using real bits of panther.
I'm going to use a special cologne - Sex Panther - by Odeon. Illegal in nine countries. I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no pants dance.

Wow! Did Al write that one?  :LOL:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 07:57:24 PM »
I wasn't worthy of a  a mention on Al's list.
To be fair, it's not as if you were an active member at the time. Most of those people are gone now. Maybe he will make a new one.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 08:14:45 PM »
I wasn't worthy of a  a mention on Al's list.
To be fair, it's not as if you were an active member at the time. Most of those people are gone now. Maybe he will make a new one.
:indeed:  That was a double-bluff on my part, I made it sound like a whinge, but i actually meant it literally  :green: I really wasn't worthy of a mention, for the exact reason you said. No problem!
(sorry, am in one of my irritating playful moods)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:16:45 PM by Walkie »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 01:11:08 AM »

Wow, that's genuinely brilliant. I wish Al posted like that these days.

Agreed. It's a fun post.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 03:39:20 AM »
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
Butthurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

I dunno if that is appropriate in recent I^2 history. If anything the butthurt around here seems to result in a massive INCREASE in communication.

I think we need to go to the second most popular definition:
Butthurt
Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 07:45:55 PM »
Al Swearengen is a random text generating computer virus that infects forum software. Characterised by vast tracts of random words, mostly misspelled, it is also known to attach itself to active forum members by copying segments of their posts followed by thousands of words of unintelligible gibberish. Attempts to control the virus through modification of forum protocols are known only to make the virus more virulent.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 01:12:33 AM »
Odeon: Mostly known from Norse Mythology, this fellow happens to be the Man Upstairs in I^2 Folklore... anyone who provokes this fellow must recite the Alphabet in Swedish, as well as saying that Odeon's mother is a very nice lady. Failure to do so will not be accepted.